What does Sup Forums think of Samuel Hyde's new TV show, World Peace...

What does Sup Forums think of Samuel Hyde's new TV show, World Peace? I expected a complete failure but I'm actually surprised, this thing has style, has potential. I'd say it's already better than Tim & Eric's Awesome Show. The latter's humor is often too childish... And also, Sam's girls are the best girls (pic. related)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2K4fn7T-t7s
youtube.com/watch?v=FSNrgNRteBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2K4fn7T-t7s

Why is she so God-tier?

It's fucking pathetic that TV networks are so desperate to stay relevant that they will literally hire ugly racist losers from youtube to have shows on Cartoon Network. What a fucking joke.

It is absolute fucking garbage. BTW Sam paid a tranny to fuck him in the ass, no joke.

Her tweets make no sense.

Charls girl is better, though I dont have her Twitter or instagram

You jelly?

post her

How do you know this?

delete this now

Three weeks ago I never would have expected to see multiple threads for World Peace every day on Sup Forums. I like WP, but these threads are getting repetitive.

are you TRIGGERED ya fucking LIBERAL??? hehe

The tranny aired it all out on one of the chans a while back. If you google for it there are some good screengrabs

Pretty sure it's a marketing thing.

>Internet funnyboys think their weak memes can touch Sam Hoidel

Do we need these threads every hour? Don't ever tell me shills don't exist.

>I'd say it's already better than Tim & Eric's Awesome Show.

You guys are a joke

They are as bad as DC shills, spamming their threads because talking about Sam Hyde and DC movies is the only thing they have in their empty lives.

Go suck a black dick you faggot

The worst part about this show is that it's idiot fanbase actually thinks it's subversive or cutting edge. The fact that Hyde is shilling viewers irl just to keep the show's ratings afloat speaks miles. Holy shit right wing "humor" is pathetic.

>the worst part about this show is something not about this show

christ. the people who hate this show are far worse than the ones who love it and they don't even realize how retarded they are

This.

Sam pls go

Good for him, I'm jelly

you're jealous that he is a faggot?

>he doesn't get it

fag

Oh I get it. It's just that it's not as groundbreaking or intelligent as you think it is.

Good that he had the guts to do it, I've considered hiring a tranny a few times, but always chickened out

Not funny

and Hyde is too ugly to be on TV

Homosexuals are disgusting and need to be forcefully removed from society.

this

i bet its literally Sam making all the hate threads and all the replies just to keep the threads going since this board pretty much runs on hate

Rude

pic related. that's the trap sam went out with.
"her" voice is fucking gay though:
youtube.com/watch?v=FSNrgNRteBc

yea these people totally wouldnt shop pictures to and lie to be famous on /r9k/ for two minutes.. jesus christ do you believe every picture or graph or chart you see online?

sexual degeneracy on this level and beyond is a consistent enough theme with sam that it is very believable.

sure thing, Sam

it's not like i'm judging him. hell, 80% of the guys on here would fuck a convincing trap if they had the chance...

sam pls go

Literally who

It's seriously unfunny, which is a shame because there is so much humor potential that libs won't touch.

It starts out meh but the 2nd half is hilarious