Dubs decides

Dubs decides

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lnA6MZai6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool shades. Wanna fuck?

you down with double penetration?

Those sum dsl's if ive ever seen them, how much?

Arianna Grande planted the bomb

i have full blown aids. do you require a condom for us to get to know each other?

Not so fast Morty, you heard your mom. We've got adventures to go on Morty. Just you and me. And sometimes your sister and sometimes your mom but never your dad. You wanna know why Morty? Because he crossed me. Oh it gets darker Morty. Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. First thing that's different, no more dad Morty. He threatened to turn me in to the government. So I made him and the government go away. I've replaced them both as the de facto patriarch of your family and your universe. Your mom wouldn't have accepted me if I came home without you and your sister, so now you know the real reason I rescued you. I just took over the family Morty and if you tell your mom or sister I said any of this, I'll deny it. And they'll take my side because I'm a hero Morty. And now you're gonna go and do whatever I say Morty. Forever. And I'll go out and I'll find some more of that Mulan Szechuan Teriyaki dipping sauce Morty. Because that's what this is all about Morty. That's my one-arm man. I'm not driven by avenging my dead family Morty. That was fake. I'm driven by finding that McNugget sauce. I want that Mulan McNugget sauce Morty. That's my series arc Morty. If it takes nine seasons. I want my McNugget dipping sauce Szechuan sauce Morty. That's what's going to take us all the way to the end Morty. Season nine more seasons Morty. Nine more seasons until I get that dipping Szechuan sauce. For ninety-seven more years Morty. I want that McNugget sauce Morty.

get

If u want to us my pic as reference for racist shit to say

winrar

maybe he will say "get" next

Checked

Chhhhhheckted

this thread

Probs not gonna respond good job thread

yah like jazz

thanks op, youre great and im sure youll still get laid. bitches love rick

send her this link to a 13 second youtube video of the peppa pig intro song with all the oink noises replaced by farts

youtube.com/watch?v=_lnA6MZai6s

ask her if she's ever been with someone autistic before

Nah I'm brown and ugly. I've had tinder for a week and only have 7 matches so far

shit trips... you have to do it now

devils trips, nugger

i will forever remember that time op wasnt a faggot

Tell her she's wearing some pretty autistic sunglasses, so you figured she might be

Is your autism similar to that of Rain Man or Temple Grandin?
quints get

get thread?

yes

never mind

realizing all of the 44's and 88's are me

tell her if you had to guess she's either thinking "woah, random much?" to herself right now, or talking herself through one of her worst autistic squeaking fits in years

Legitimately apologize for acting like a downy and ask her if she'd like to go out to a nice dinner with you.

This thread is retarded

dick pic

says the retard

check. DELIVER OP

I'm 17, it would be cp man

>17
MODS

the fuck are you doing here then... you underage faggot

dubs get

Trying to get laid, then got bored so came here, cmon I'm not the only underage person here lol

get

and you are asking /b for help? this place will get you arrested, not laid

Unlucky bro, watch how I do it

Dubs get

Not asking b for help just messing around because it's fun

GET thread confirmed

Singles get

Dubs get

Let's swap

Are you joking? I'd fuck you

Dubs get to fuck the brown guy

/thread