So guys, I've fucked myself up. I've been working part time jobs for around 2 months, whenever I could find one...

So guys, I've fucked myself up. I've been working part time jobs for around 2 months, whenever I could find one, to get myself WoW: Legion, and I did. But I forgot there wasn't any game time on it when I would buy it. So I'd like to ask if there is anyone kind enough here to gift me the game time so I can continue playing. My 2 good friends will fund me with gold until I can buy myself the WoW token and so one day I can help someone in need like myself. Also if anyone, who is a better WoW player could play with me, that would be swell. Thanks in advance.
Neimenovani#2146 (Europe server)

Other urls found in this thread:

warmane.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping myself for interest.

Nice pasta.
I saw you earlier today.

WHY BUY WHEN YOU CAN PLAY FOR FREE

>warmane.com/

>not playing gw2 in 2k17

Fat tits, gtfo!
I played a year on private servers while it was still ok, now it's full off bugs.
No thanks, I don't do autism.

BUT DADDY SODAPOPPIN PLAYS WARMANE

Also, I really can't type it down every time. I'm just studying and every 2 hours I post it. Almost like for good luck.
Ahahahhaah I really did try playing again on few servers including Molten and it's really bad compared to the original.

is this real life? are you really working 2 jobs and can't come up with 15 dollars? are you really working 2 jobs and thinking you have enough time to even play wow?

Yeah no. Get a real job and get your own money or gtfo. You can save up your allowance for a time pass.

Otherwise join a private server or stop playing the game period. If you can't afford a shitty sub to a shitty game you have bigger issues in life.

>sodacucking fans

He's lying or has horrible money management. Either way he shouldn't be playing if he can't afford it.

lol

what a fag

can't afford a dead game.

loser

>Playing anything since Cataclysm

F A G G O T

test

>>ask support for a few hours of gametime for x reason
>> take friends gold
>> buy token
>> play wow without begging on the internet

theres one crucial error in this system

Have you 2 been to Serbia maybe? People with 2 college diplomas can't find a job, let alone a fucking freshmen student.
Dead game with more subs than any expansion than WoTLK. Shows what you know.
Cata was actually the worst expansion.
Thanks for the idea mate, just how do I contact the support?

this will work
if you're going to get token gold from your friends, blizz will be making 20 bucks on the transaction. they'll be more than happy to give you a grace period to do so

Also what do you think I should write down? This sounds like an amazing idea.

>muh rose tinted gogglez
>everything sucks if it's not from much childhood
>change means it's bad
>i fear change
>wahhhhhh

im fairly sure you can simply tell the truth that you need a few hours to get gold to get token, at least that have seem to work in the past

shit man i would just tell them the absolute truth at this point
tell them you're looking to get back into the game long-term but need to get fiend's gold and buy a token to do so
Blizzion will NEVER turn down the opportunity to get a customer back

>more subs than any expansion except WoTLK
[citation needed]

You're a fucking idiot, no wonder you want to play this game. You can't even afford the stupid game you want to play, so you are begging online for someone to finance your addiction.

You're a really sad individual. I seriously hope you're not older than 15, because if you are... boy... your life is going to suck.

Thanks guys, I'm gonna do it now :D

No, the game just went to utter shit when the cataclysm happened

>projecting this hard
>being this angry at some random kid on the internet
what your daddy did to you is not your fault. it's time to let go of the past.

godspeed user

i'm not arguing with that but Legion is truly the WoW renaissance. even near the end of WoD the sun was starting to come back up over the horizon again

Oh it's this Serbian guy again

Legion seems to have made good changes, but it doesnt change that its a house built on a rock of shit called cataclysm

>I don't have autism
Yet you're playing world of Warcraft... why would you do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

How is listing your retardation considered projection? Do you even know what projection means? Of course not, you're a broke piece of shit begging online for people to give you money so you can pay for a dead game, it's not like you're an embodiment of brilliance or anything.

It was a joke man, I didn't mean it

Poor OP getting cyberbullied by angry teenagers

Autistic people aren't necessarily a good model of self-aware individuals, I mean if he actually thinks begging online for money to pay for a shitty game is something normal people do, I don't think you should expect much from him.

ITT: Lonely child asking for a carry

You should worry more about buying food rather than some dumb video game.