Hey Sup Forums should I cheat on my girlfriend? Best ways to do it without getting caught? Any good stories?

Hey Sup Forums should I cheat on my girlfriend? Best ways to do it without getting caught? Any good stories?

I cheat all the time. Just use tinder, be discrete, never get too close to a ho, and always go to their place. Or somewhere else. Never your place. And use a bs Google number so they can't stalk your ass. It's not that difficult.

What/how do you google number??

using gmail.

Any tips for discretion? I'm starting to match with people on tinder but most girls act like they don't want to fuck

It's called Google hangouts. You can do the ground work if you want some side pussy that bad.

Just started this after being with mine for 10 years. No calls, no texts. Only a fake email address and she needs to have a complete understanding of your situation or be entirely unaware of your main fuck.
Along those lines, question for you anons, I'd there a messaging app that won't trace back to my phone records? I know my main can see my deleted calls if she really wants to look, is kik or something like that untraceable from a phone records standpoint?
Help a nigga out who's finally getting laid the right way. Had my ass eaten for 30 mins today by my side fuck and REALLY wanna keep this going.

95% of the bitches on there that say they want relationships are still down to fuck. You just have to feel them out and work each slut accordingly. Most I don't even have to try with.

>most i don't even have to try with

What do you mean? Do you have to work them in person?

If I'll ever have a gf I'd never do it.

Why cheat tho? If youre unstaisfied with your current partner just throw that bitch to the curb.

Bumpin for answers, seriously this bitch will do freaky shit if I ask her too, it's like that one in a million fucktoy I've always wanted. Main fuck ihas way too low of a sex drive.
Untraceable message/phone call app anyone?

How's some chick I meet on tinder going to be down for only using an email address? She's going to think something is up. Otherwise I don't know how to keep some crazy cunt from being okay with hooking up with someone that has a girlfriend. I feel like they would tell her at some point.

>messaging app that won't trace back to my phone records
Telegram.org

Not unsatisfied, just long distance and I just kind of want to see what I can get

Why don't you just stick with the fuck toy and drop the main bitch? She's going to find out eventually and then you'll have no one. Stop living a lie.

Ungrateful prick. Just leave her if you aint happy before you infect her with your riddled dick from cheeto tanned contoured hoe bags from dating sites.

Pro tip theres a reason they are on those sites and its because no normal person wants them

if your not ready to settle down then what's the point of being in a relationship? If you really wanna see what's out there and see what you can get. It would be a lot easier to do with out being worried about your significant other finding out.

Just fuck whoever you want. Monogamy is fucking retarded anyway.

Main bitch and I have kids. Ain't bailing on that. Don't care about judgement, only answers.

Fuck yeah my nigga THANK YOU

This, friends, is what people say that can't even filter themselves an attractive picture.

A person can be okay with settling down and also have desires outside of that, no? I have a window coming up where I might have the opportunity to do something, just thinking it through

No normal person wants them but they might be a great fuck

Dude I don't know shit about tinder. I meet my women in real life. Also fuck I don't know, get creative.

Lie about your name, Job, age, anything relevant. Never Let her hold your phone(thats how most get busted)

What are you like 35? Tinder is real life

Can't lie about your name and age on Tinder

Also checking my own triple double fuck you moralfags

36 asshole fuck technology I'm old fashioned

nailed it

I could probably pick up 36 year olds in real life but I'm looking for girls in the 18-25 range and they're dtf on tinder, and also know how to stalk you online

No need for tinder, hè can just old-school hit em up on the streets. Or use an fake fb profile, if hé prefers virtualism. Although you can very anonymously cheat on women by using the internet, most of those Chicks are damaged goods. I dated/fucked all My Chicks through anonymous fb accounts, and most of them are paranoid,ugly or social-outcasts. So know what you're doing, op

How would having a fake fb even help?? Is there some sneaky way of finding girls on fb?

>tinder is real life
Jesus you millenials. Yeah I'm older than your average here but what happened to going out and picking up women? Filtered pictures and trite smarmy paragraphs written in an attempt to summarize your pathetic existence and "super ironic" sense of humor?
I'll take natural charm and ability to interest a female in person, thank you.
Yeah I'm samefagging, but you're just a faggot.

Millennial women think that's creepy as fuck. They don't want to be approached by some potential rapist in a coffee shop or some random public space where no one actually wants to talk to strangers. What am I supposed to do? Go pick up chicks at the mall?

Yeah and my side fuck is 10 years younger. I'm trying to get her on this thread now. She's completely down for anything.

At at bar you underage cock juggling cum gargler. How hard is that?

Yes, you can join certain groups and Engage in conversation. Make a good fb profile(attractive pictures, Job and that kind of descriptions) you can even supplement with lies. Then slide into the private messages, after you added them as an friend. There are guides on the internet on this shit

Where is she I want a turn

LOL

>chicks on tinder are damaged goods!!
>you should pick up chicks at bars instead!

Like I said, if I wanted to pick up 36 year olds I probably could

no, no you shouldn't. Don't be an asshat

How am I supposed to find groups that are local to me and also have attractive dtf 20 year old girls in them??

If you're an smart guy, and know how to talk professionaly, you can easily hook-up with retarded Chicks. They are in desperate need of a guy to Balance their intellectual insecurity.

Is he supposed to feel bad for getting his dick wet once for an hour?

Who said shit about damaged goods? I already told you she's 10 years younger than me.

>talk professionally

Tips appreciated. I think it's already clear that when someone is on tinder they want to fuck, even if they blatantly say they don't. It's just that most of the time when the convo turns sexual they ghost out. How to get them into it?

Break up with her you don't deserve a loyal hoe

>dating this chick for about 6 months
>get introduced to her circle of friends
>including her hot redhead best friend
>invite her to mine one day
>fuck like rabbits
>continue fucking both girls for 2 years
>after about 1.5 years started fucking a third girl
>First girl finds out about me and best friend
>best friend find out about third girl
>glorious confrontation from both
>fucking loved the thrill of it

Fuck man I've been messaging her to get on here. We were talking earlier about posting her pics for a request thread when we're together next time. I've asked her to bump this thread but no response yet.

Go play astroids you old faggot.

All I'm saying is that there's no difference in the chicks at bars and the chicks on tinder. In fact, you can pick up 19 year olds on tinder if you want, and they can't even go to bars

What did you do? Just call up your girlfriends best friend and say "hey wanna come over"? Calling bullshit

Whatever you do don't use a condom. That's how you get caught.

Shit she just got back to me says she's trying to get on here mobile. She will bump if she does.
She's such a degenerate freak. Hope we can make this an epic thread.

nah, it started off where we hung out a lot as a group, then messaging each other on a night a lot
and yeah, then I did invite her over. she said yes so its obvious she wanted D.

>in a long distance relationship

how would a condom get anyone caught

And I never said there was a difference. It's just the approach to me is a bit shittier on tinder. I like talking to people face to face.

You are obv not stupid, so make an strategy to capture them. Lie about your age, about being an former mafia enforcer(easy chicks dig badboys) you need to profile them effectively and you wil succeed

Nice trips and no, learning to speedrun Mario 3.

And I get that, but I'd rather just have confirmation that she wants to fuck before actually having to sit through her yammering in person before my dick is in her mouth

bumps

Ok, fair point, but I can usually tell when women are down to fuck in person in just a couple minutes. Trying to get her on here, but she's never used this site before, so I'm having to explain it all.

>Millennial women think that's creepy as fuck.
In reality, they like a man that at least has a shred of confidence to not hide behind a phone screen.
But your generation is already fucked so there's no hope for you.

Hope for me though. It's pretty fucking easy to look decent when most of your generation is a group of cucked liberals.

B, that you?

Is she in NC? Otherwise I can't fuck her

Thanks man that's what I've been trying to say, that's just a little more eloquent.

Nah man a little south of there.

How far south? Does she feel like driving to get pounded?

Pretty far, like at least 10hours. Still trying to get her to this thread. She's never used the site and is having difficulty

bumping with story

>dating girl for 6 months
>she moves away, still dating
>friend from school starts getting flirty
>invite her over one day
>can't suck my dick because of wisdom tooth surgery
>put it in
>nut in 10 seconds
>cry

If she can't figure out Sup Forums she really is only good for gargling cocks

Thanks for the bump dude hopefully I can get her in here before this shit 404s

She doesn't do the whole image board thing so it's difficult to explain. That said, she does have no gag reflex.

What are you expecting her to do? Give some great tips on picking up sluts and how to be sneaky?

fucking finally!!!

Is she here??

i am pretty much just good for gargling cocks, actually..

Do it. Refer to thisBottom line, be smart, don't get too cocky, always be discrete, and most importantly.. Do not get tangled up with too many girls at once. disaster ensues

Okay whore tell me how to get girls gagging on my cock

now im fucking here and no one has anything to say...???

Okay but what do I say to some match on tinder? I don't want to beat around the bush but being direct scares them off most of the time

Should I cheat on my gf? How should I do it if I do? How do I not get caught and where/how do I pick up sluts that just want to gag on my cock for a night? Or even in a car somewhere, shit. What are my chances at a big mall full of whores?

not very helpful, need advice on how not to get caught, gotta be able to keep a good thing going.

Tell them you're single. Tell your tinder matches whatever you want that will help you get laid.. because in the end, and this is my assumption, that you won't pursue anything further

No dipshit I'm trying to get her to post nudes

All right, if it's you what are your 1st and last initials?

bg

what kind do you want? nudes, that is? yes, it's me.

Fuuuuuck yeah she's here niggers

I want to see your tits and your spread open asshole

What kind of things am I supposed to say to help me get laid? I can't just tell them I have a big dick and cross my fingers

big dicks dont always do it. gotta have some kinda swag. you sound desperate as fuck.

Gentlemen, it's request time. Dubs or 69 delivers. I told her she doesn't have to do face.
She has some saved, timestamps may be difficult, because she doesn't know what they are. Anyone wanna talk her through posting pics?

I'm not desperate I'm just tired of matching with girls that play dumb about why they're on tinder. And then the ones that do get sexual just ghost most of the time. Do you have any real advice or can I just throatfuck you now?

i just need a minute, then I'm all alone, and can give YOU whatever you want.

go fuck yourself asshole that's not what this thread is for

Either post pics and give advice or gtfo

ive got plenty already, if you want me to post those.

That's my girl right there

;-) you know me so well..

She's already answering questions, what the fuck else you want?
Besides, when are nudes NOT relevant?
Also someone answered my question about the app earlier so I'm paying that guy back with OC nudes

You could also leave her if she doesn't fill your needs.