ISLAM killed this 8 year old girl last night

ISLAM killed this 8 year old girl last night.

If they hate us so much, why don't they just fuck off back to their hell hole in the middle east?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY
wikiislam.net/wiki/Pedophilia_in_the_Qur'an
bbc.com/news/uk-40020168
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We need a new Hitler to save us all. Thank god I am from Czech republic, only a few muslims here and many people racist - heaven

I agree. New hitler is needed.

ah shit so much potential

such a hot little loli

what a waste

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY

They do it because the goal of Islam is global Sharia Law. They should all be exterminated.

Islam is pure cancer
How can a sensible person think it is compatible with our western way of living

Makes me wonder how many have to die before action is taken

buttttttt #Notallmuslims
Islam is a religion of peace in its core.

Nigga how can Islam kill anything?

You telling me the religion manifested into physical form and choked her to death or something?

Nigga you dum

Czech was raped by Hitler big time you fucking degenerated Slav

she's cute i'd fuck her

this. dem dick suckin lips...

Well right 'Islam' needs to learn to be more like 'christianity'. In our culture kids don't get killed but raped by 'christianity'

you best be joking

They don't hate us, they want to convert us. Islamic world can't co-exist with heathens, so they either kill all of us or convert us.

>religion of peace
Considering history has shown us people are most likely to kill over their religion, it seems like this is nothing more than an oxymoron. None of the mainstream religions promote unity for everyone, just those in their fan club. Almost every single one ostracizes the others.

Remember their prophet was fucking a nine yr old....and it's even in their book that I use to wipe my ass.

Because we keep bombing it?

Not condoning terror attacks, but that is the reason why sandniggers aren't staying it their own shithole country, which is fair enough, I wouldn't want to either...

>he's never been to these concerts
Its loli heaven.

Next time try not to be a degenerate and respect the law of Allah (PBUH)

But thats not even true you fucking retard. Why open your mouth if you don't know what you are talking about?
This is why I hate normalfags and plebbitors. Just shut your fucking mouth if you don't know what your talking about. I don't give a shit what your retarded normalfag friends say about whatever retarded normalfag discussion they have.

OP
>what are the long and short term effects of frequent marijuana use
you
>dude weed is just a plant LMAO I smoke da ganja everyday. It cures cancer, two of my stoner friends told me that so it must be true

Donald Trump killed an eight-year-old a week after he took office. Payback's a bitch.

ISIS is not Islam. ISIS was created by the Mossad, MI6, and the Pentagon. Even now the US pays ISIS soldiers US$400 per month.

Islam is most tolerant religion except you like popconcerts, christmas markets, nice, london or non islamic world. '#FCK Allah

old picture you lying cuck

From Albert Speer's book: Inside the Third Reich

Betrothal is not sexual congress. Except maybe where you're from.

dead roaches look funny

Holy shit, is that bottom pic actually from this bombing?

Islam loves little girls and you know it. Stop spreading lies.

The bloke was born in England

Me
>We're bombing their country

We ARE bombing their country. Russia is bombing their country. Hell, even eurofags are joining in. Google 'Syria'.

You
>Not true! Lies! Fuck you for saying something! Raaage

Why though?

>why don't they just fuck off back to their hell hole in the middle east?
Uh, you do know islam has been trying to conquer Europe for about 1200 years now, right? They won't be happy until everyone is as backwards and miserable as they are.

She's lucky in a way.
Usually when an 8yo dies from Islam it's because a geriatric cock went to deep.

Your country is reputed to be a shit hole, full of disgusting prostitutes who wish to go away and white trash with no money.

Bullshit nigger. Even the most apologetic of them think he only waited a couple of years before fucking her.

Yep, almost four months old that photo. Fucking hypocritical Muritards, you all deserve to be hacked to death with a dull scimitar. You fucking murder your own citizens and then have the nerve to get all high and mighty about shit you can never understand.

Read. The. Koran. Faggot.
Mohameds wife was betrothed at 6yo, and he fucked her at 9. It's in the book.

LOL, YOU AIN'T DOING SHIT WHITE BOY.

And they have horns and tails, too. That's why they have to dress so funny, to hide their signs of Satan.

thank god no one has any interest in your shithole country.

kill yourself

We had harder times than 2nd WW. I mean "hitler" like good leader who kicked all sandnigs out

All religions are shitty, but I prefer fags to be called fags than throwing them off roof tops.

Do you think Mohammed whatever-the-fuck his name was identified with white, English people of European descent, or brown people of middle eastern descent?

Doesn't matter where he was born, his heart and head were ISIS. This is the same thing that happened with the niggers that killed Lee Rigby.

The problem isn't nationality. It's Islamification.

>murder your own citizens

uh no that's your shit country

we have never released weapons on our own people

capital punishment is super rare less than a few a year

It says in the hadiths that he consummated marriage with her when she was 8 or 9 (depending on translation). Consummation means sex, bud

because it is literally part of their religion to turn everyone else into a muslim or kill them.

you don't see the difference between an accidental death during a military operation and the intentional targetting of children?

Actually it's not in the Quran at all. LOL you're a dumb fuck.

It's from various sources in the Hadith and those sources confirm that she was menstruating before first consummation.

Actually that's not in the Koran , Aicha a wife of the prophet ( coincidentally the 6 yo) said it .
I studied islam so i know what i'm talking about

No its the black widow women who blew her self up somewhere in the middle east

> Stop bombing the shit out of the middle east and start supporting the YPG i.e. actual locals fighting ISIS

> Stop marginalising Islamic communities with this BS, there are plenty of muslims who regularly publically denounce terrorism but you shitheads wilfuly ignore them because it doesn't fit your narrative

> Also torture camps radicalised bare people

> Countless 8 year olds are killed by US airstrikes

> Your government is quite happy to continue the cycle of hare and so are arms dealers.

> Government gets more power, terrorists get more recruits the war worsens.

Muhammad is actually to be described to be a white male in the Quran who owned black slaves

Hitler was right

this shit has to end or we will be in eternal darkness

And people don't want to be known as racists

This is false as well chriatianity also says prptect your land and sacrifice for the greater good. It's all those pussy libtards who have dumbed it down and made it pathetic, as they would have done with any religion.

“It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.”

you got anything else to make up dipshit

YPG is full of Muslims and they're out in Syria doing more to stop ISIS than any far-right LARPers in the West ever will

It's all true

Dude who blew up Manchester. Not the first one, who fucked a 9yr old

Eh? Czechia has the reputation as one of the best, if not the best, slavic nation.

no you fucking dont

" The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.”

> oh noes muh prophet wasna pedo!

wikiislam.net/wiki/Pedophilia_in_the_Qur'an

This is true

This is said a lot; "Not all Muslims are terrorists!". Which I agree with although, during the recent years, haven't a large probability of terrorists been Muslim. Sure! There have been white terrorists recently (school shooters, etc) but they do not belong to certain organizations based on shooting their fellow children at school. Islam is not a terrorist religion but is a religion which teaches terrorism. "I shall cast terror into the minds of those who have disbelieved, so strike them on their necks and smite over their fingers and toes." - The Quran.

You were targeting Muslims and it was unfortunate that children were there.
We were targeting infidels and it was unfortunate that children were there to watch that filth.

There is no difference. The only difference is that white men tell the world that they are not guilty.

I thought the YPG were secular

If I had a picture of Allah I would post it on here

Time for another crusade if ask me. Those mudslimes have no idea the hurt that can be caused, unfortunately the leftists love their Muslim overlords.

because theyd rather take advantage of our resources

they are grateful for the libshits who give them shelter in our countries, and see us as both incredibly weak and retarded. their mindset is to colonize and take advantage of western naivety

why would they eek out a living in their shithole selling gum on the street when they can live comfortably in europe with a govt (eurocuck taxpayer provided) apartment, and food benefits just for claiming to be a refugee? then just sit back and make more children for more benefits

islam has no desire to integrate with western culture

The final solution is the ONLY solution

we should all send them back to their fucking countries. By force if needed. Either that or to Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia hasn't been taking anybody. Which is pretty fucking suspicious if you ask me. If they don't go back I'm thinking that the people themselves instead of the useless cuck governments should take matters into their own hands. It's all fucking able bodied men being sent over here. No women and children. We should make all of the men go back to their country to fight their civil war if they're really so concerned with the conditions there. They could be making a change for themselves, but nope. The cucks in Western world are too stupid to fucking recognize that. So that's why we've got bombings, killings and rapes in the UK, Germany, Sweden and every other country that foolishly let in those goat fuckers. It's funny how I went from supporting them not knowing the shit they'd bring to wanting to burning their mosques and Quran's. Now I feel like spitting in their goat fucking prophet Muhammad's face and smash his face into a curb if he actually existed.

how does it feel to have your whole belief shattered with 3 seconds of google

Islam isn't even one unified religion this is like grouping all Christians: Orthodox, Catholic and Protestant and they saying they all peados cause some catholic priests fuck boys.

The enemy is ISIS and 1000s of Muslims are fighting ISIS. Right Wing bullshit only fuels more terror. The anarchists are doing the most to fight ISIS right now. BIJI ROJAVA!

Hitler was right.

People of Manchester already told you hateful racist fucks to do one when they shouted the EDL the fuck out of the city.

XXX XXX ILLEGAL CP XXX XXX

8 YR OLD GETS BRUTAL BBC TREATMENT

v v CLICK HERE v v

bbc.com/news/uk-40020168

^ ^ CLICK HERE ^ ^

XXX XXX ILLEGAL CP XXX XXX

Wow killed on my birthday

you're actually nuts dude

lovest unemployment rate, almost reached point of potential product, free healtcare, low taxes, low crime rate, beer cheaper than water.

World has changed guys, unstuck yourself from 90'.

nigger, human blood is spilled in the name of islam literally every single day, somewhere in the world. There's an american school shooter what? once every 2-5 years on average? Meanwhile if you average out the violence attacks carried out in the name of islam, since 9/11 (just over the past 16 years), it averages out to 5 per day. Every day. Just because it's not on your social media radar, you dont hear about it and it's not in your head. But take the time to actually research the happenings in the world and learn that someone dies in the name of islam, somewhere in the world. Literally every. single. day.

> "not all" are terrorists.
> "just most" don't mind if they exist.

You know what will make you even more pissed off

muslim cab drivers were giving out free cab rides, now girls are missing....

wow this is retarded

anarchists are not a single group there the black and red and the black and yellow

the black and red as shown in this picturs have been attacking people all over the country with bike locks and shit o and screaming ISLAMOPHOBIA

the people you call fascists are not fascists you just call them that because it makes you sound like a hero

attacking people bassed on there ideals is fascists the black and red is fascist period

meh, too young for me anyway. I'm not a paedo.

>propaganda website with no facts and omits uses circumstantial evidence.
Nice try, kaafir.

We use science and biology to determine if a girl is ready for intercourse, not counting pagan birthdays. Aisha was pubescent at the time of consummation according to those same Hadiths.
It's funny how you'll regard these sources as fully accurate to state "hurr durr he fucked a 6 year old" but then question it when it says she was menstruating.

They don't teach critical thinking in the West. That's why you have a Cheeto for President

lol, Rihanna fans are niggers.

... This better not be true.

And then there's this faggot

You're just out of arguments and spin tactics.

Kaafirs gon' kaafir.

>back to instagram

Thats one ugly kid. They did the genepool of UK a favor.
On the other hand all brits are ugly as hell

Never said he fucked a 6yo.
Nobody has your back on this.
Even the Muslim clerics admit she was 9.
You are justifying child rape as being ready when she bleeds. That's supposed to be a grade school meme not reality.

only hitler worked together with those fucking cretins...

What's the deal with this little buck toothed slut

im not even him retard
>bring back IDs

> this is the stupidest shit I've read all day. Stop looking for easy solutions and stop stirring up bullshit race war narratives to fulfill your Nazi fantasies