What do you think about fidget spinners Sup Forums?

what do you think about fidget spinners Sup Forums?

they're fun to fuck with, not worth all the attention negative or positive that it's receiving.

Somehow there's something even gayer than vaping.... and it's this

*tips spinner*

Gay spinners!

Makes me want to snatch it out of a little shits hands, throw it at it's head and put it in a coma for being such a cancerous fuck. People need to be executed for even owning these symbols of human devolution.

This

why would I pay $5 for a stupid thing like this when my dick is free?

I've still only seen them online and I feel like I'm getting old and losing touch with the universe.

All I feel is hate

Totally over rated

That's how I am in general tbh, nothing to do with fidget spinners.

I use my fidget spinner when I go out for a smoke at local music venues, it's a good icebreaker for meeting girls. I have gotten a fair amount of ass my way when I'm spinning.

Yo-yos for retards

Who the fuck sparked a trend with this shit?

You spelled "faggot" wrong

I made around $700 off of these last week.

Bought a massive amount. Gave them to my little brother who's still in high school. He sold them all, we split the profit.

They're cool little novelties, I guess, but I'm just in it for the money.

what is this and why are normalfags talking about them?

Hahaha well fucking said

You feel more strongly about this than you should, famalam. Want to talk? Got something you need to get off your chest?

You hold the center between your thumb and finger and spin it. It is nothing more than a ball bearing with weights.

I'd probably love one of these tbh. I'm always doing stupid shit like taking pens apart just because I'm a restless autist. Problem is I'm 36 so I wouldn't want anyone else to see me with this. But as long as I was in my office alone, I bet I'd be spinning away.

>they're fun to fuck with
Childhood 2017

who made the spinners a thing? or how did they become a thing?

They're fucking retarded

Patent expired. So everybody is making these.

Beyblades were cooler

seems like they were memes on fb then all of a sudden i see them at every local store i call viral marketing campaign.

It's not not fun, but it's not worth spending any money on to me. A guy at work got one, I played with it for a few minutes, saved $8.