Is this the most comfy show in existence?

Is this the most comfy show in existence?

Nope that's Seinfeld buddy.

nope, everyone is an asshole, how's that comfy

Mash was pretty comfy

I don't know man. This board can be pretty comfy sometimes and its nothing but assholes

I don't know what comfy means, but the pic on my post is better. You should check the subreddit, it's pretty fun!

Excuse me?

I've always found X-Files to be pretty comfy, the small town investigations are GOAT

I'd have to rewatch, but it was airing when I was their age in the show and it was definitely comfy.

Summertime being stoned late at night watching reruns of this was the best shit.

how is fez fucking all the hot hollywood actresses when he became a nobody after this show?

He's rich as fuck from syndication rights and stuff. Eric and Hyde barely work either

Seinfeld is close to being the comfiest show ever.

The title belongs to Frasier.

he's going to be on NCIS(the hottest show on TV) next season

Funny how the pilot episode of this is so much different than the entire rest of the series. Much more of a stoner comedy feel

Also dat 14 y.o Jackie

It was until Fez married Eric's sister. Or was it when Hyde married a stripper in Vegas? Oh well, I know it went to pure D shit when Eric left to go to Africa.

Not even remotely.

Remove the laugh track and it's even less funny than Big Bang. Seriously.

Frasier is my comfiest followed by Seinfeld.

David Spade is also a notorious pussy slayer. Not all about fame when the people you're banging are also famous, I guess.

Good choice actually. Not comfiest but right up there.

>tfw watching MOTW small rainy town in the mountains episode while you're in a rainy mountain town yourself under a comfy blanket

>when he became a nobody after this show?
he had that Yo mama show on MTV

Nothing is less funny than big bang theory, ISIS videos are funnier than big bang theory.

ZIMBABWE

>Nothing is less funny than big bang theory

That 70s show is. Also That 80s shows is. Also every single sitcom fox created over the last three decades aside from AD is.

>implying there's a comfier setting than Stars Hollow, CT