Wwyd

Get in that tub with her, rub her feet. Massage her legs. Get her real close

cuddle

Spank that fat ass

Wwyd

Wwyd?

get in that bed and snuggle

you find this slut in a corn field, nobody is around - wwyd

Take her out to dinner, get a couple of drinks.

If shes givin some hints, get a room and do some slow and enjoyable fuckin.

I'd fuck her in the ass with an ear of corn.

WWYD

What would user do to her?

Ask of she is lost because i am....In her eyes ( and also lost in the cornfield)

Such a corny flirt and do some hot sweaty buttery fucking that will cause popcorn to be made.

What would you do?

What media would she fit best in?

Snuggle up on that couch, watch some cheesy movies and slow work our clothes off for some more intimate snuggling

Fill the tub. Hold right's head underwater whike fingering her butthole.

Take them to a bar, get some drinks into us. See if they're willin for some three way action.

Watch the sports game, do some fun strip betting along the way and see if we can have some fun during half time

WWYD?

shoot th middle one, violate fat blondie i all holes while her friend licks my balls,
wwyd

wwyd

I would like to do a sexy news interview with her. Asking me about what i do, and i "give her a demonstration"

Make the fat one sit naked on far left's face. Whatch as left kicks her feet trying to escape and slowly suffocates in her friend's fat sweaty asshole.

Have a couple cold ones at the lake cabin, and see if we can so some skinny dippin later on.

please anons destroy my lil cousin on the left n her bff

What about something more action related?

Yeah she's a big soccer fan. Also a foreign film lover, and lowkey anime nerd. And she's 4'10".Short but sweet

Looks like shes ready at the room for a long and passionate night of kissing, caressing, massages and slow but deep sex

I would like to go on a nature walk through the woods, hear the birds, leaves crunching under our feet. Her remakrs that is is chilly allows me to make fun gestures of the best way to stay warm. Only for her to accept. oh my.

Pound her asshole until she begs for me to stop

Take a long well executed plan of love, so that one day I could see her walk to the alter , towards me.

Tell her life isn't a fairy tale and fuck her in the ass and cover her face in cum

Ask her if she needs help drying off. Might not be much help.

Those eyes! Would love to cum all over her face

Facefuck middle

Take her on an adventure seeing the sights of the city. maybe find a nice quite place for some fooling around in public.

I would buy both those fine ladies some drinks and see if they are willing to continue the fun night in my hotel room.

wwyd

facefuck em all, think i'd take left back for more fun, the others can watch/join in

that is actually very close to what happened. It was in nature though, but instead of just making gestures, he raped and drowned her.
She was his second or third victim if I recall correctly. Her dad helped.

She looks like she would like to have some fun on the city. Shopping, eating out, playing a round of mini putt. Flirting with her all the way, just to see how the night fairs out.

watch sum gorillaz videos then fuck the shit out of her

wwyd

wtf.. is this a photoshop?

She could be a movie actress, GI Jane type, trying to stop me (the villain of the movie) the only way she can. With her military endurance she would fuck me to death.

Shes very pretty, and petite. I like that

Take her out , and flirt with her saying we should get a room, and hell. We will get a room.

Here's one from her cheerleading days.

I would love to do the cooking for her, show her i'm a man who knows how to please. And i will show her all the ways i can please her.

I would explore her body with my tongue always looking at her with my sharp blue eyes. Piercing into her soul. Showing her that i want her and only her, and will satisfy her.

I want to show her the finer things in life, take her to a new city she has never seen. Shop, fancy restaurants and dance with her slowly to a string quartet outside. Show her my passion in life and in the bedroom

Spend the whole day in bed fuckin and cuddling

How fucked in the head are you user?
Close, but I was thinking of her in say, a video game or something.

I want to stay in, breakfast in bed, order in some pizza, watch movies and have some fun on the couch.

wwyd?

The party seems dull there, I would flirt with both and see if they want to do somthing real fun

Spend the day out at the pool having fun and when the day cools off, see if she will skinny dip.

might go pretty well

I want to have a patio brunch and stare into those memorizing eyes. Show her how much i care and that i only want her. She will know and i will show her.

Very nice. Any more?

Oh you bet.

I would gladly be the final boss, her greatest challenge. I think she would have a fun time "overcoming" me

glad somebody else appreciates her eyes

I'd get out of the coffin and fuck em.

I would be the man to take her shopping, give her my honest opinion, and see if I could help her in that changing room

Wwyd

She looks like she could be a model. I would gladly take photos of her in a variety of ways.