FORT MAC BTFO

FORT MAC BTFO
anyone else celebrating oil cucks and crackheads albertans are finally getting btfo, eat shit cucks. This fire is so good that it might even burn some parts of rural Saskatchewan , FUCK YES!!! Alberta is a ndp run shithole, Saskatchewan #1 remaining uncucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equalization_payments_in_Canada#Regional_fiscal_disparities_in_Canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't worry, we'll make sure to take those and Manitoba into the US and leave the rest of you cucks in your regressive shithole.

>manitoba
dumb american thinking Manitoba is valuable , Sask and Alberta are canada's breadwinners who voted tories you dumb fuck

You don't even have a country. The queen owns all of your land, and you call your conservatives tories just like the UK. Time to liberate those conservative parts. And Winnipeg can stay in Canada, sure, but Manitoba as a whole is good.

>queen has power

Fuck Alberta those cutlet "pls annex us America" shitposters need to burn

It doesn't even matter if she can't do anything, since you cucks don't care about the principle of being equal and free. And I bet she could legally walk all over your property without your permission too.

How's king nigger doing?

Doesn't matter since he doesn't have birthright to power or permanent power. The queen could be Hitler's wet dream and I'd put a bullet in her head the first chance I got.

>I'd put a bullet in her head the first chance I got
Reported to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the Royal Canadian Airforce and the Royal Canadian Navy. You better sleep with one eye open cunt we're going to give you a private tour of the Tower of London, these orders come directly from HM

Everything is fine in Edmonton.

>fine
>Edmonton
Lol

Eat shit Regina. Stay in that irrelevant shithole faggot.

fuark

LOOOOOL I've never been in Manitoba fuck off

>Reported to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the Royal Canadian Airforce and the Royal Canadian Navy

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here is a RCMP constable proposing to his American fiancée

I DONT LIVE IN MANITOBA FUCK OFF I HATE THOSE LISTERINE NIGGERS SO MUCH FUCK OFF I WISH YOU ANGLOS KILLED THEM ALL

You better prepare yourself mate HRH the Duke of Edinburgh wants to have a word with you

Stay salty you eastern faggot. Enjoy for ei and minimum wage service jobs cuck. Remember western Canada can secede from the rest of cucknanada and prosper.

Your fucking retarded. Manitoba just elected the pc party. Kicked greg stalinger out after 16 years of ndp power. Now we have lord palister as are leader. Gonna make manitoba great again!

Lul, a midget American was all he could get. Tell your cucking people to come get me.

You syrupniggers are making 60 years of Detroit decay look like a gigantic success in just one fucking year. Shit, a few months.

Yes Fort McMurray is truly fucked. All that insurance money, government money and at least 2000 structures to be rebuilt. It's going to be hard to find enough qualified tradespeople and I guess all that overtime is going to be a yuge burden.

>western Canada leaves
>China invades British Columbia
>America invaded Cuckberta
>nobody cares about Saskatchewan and Manitoba so they die of irrelevancy
Please leave
>midget
She's not a midget moron, Americans are just tiny people that's why Obama is allowing so many Mexicans in he wants your average height to go up a few inches, or cm since you'll be converting to Metric soon Jose.

Fuck you got me all butt hurt now. Fucking manitoba has minerals. Oil. Agriculture. And a hockey team. What the fuck does sask have? Oh a miner league football team. Wear fans wear fucking watermellons on there head.

>wear fans wear

Top spelling, tree nigger. Do any white people live in Manitoba? Or is it all 1 big reserve?

Sorry. Drunk.
I live in rural mb. Pretty much all whites out here. And the indians that are in town are hanging out at the rcmp station.

yes goy, thanks for helping us divide and conquer

China's basically already invaded Canada. Don't hate on Mexicans for being short when you're only 165 cm yourself, Mao.

Saskatchewan is safe guys

Canada is 4% Chinese
How many percent of America is Mexican?

>prince albert

lewd desu

Its weird how much brad wall and greg selinger look alike. Greg is like the jeb bush verison of brad.

I think Alberta was named for Queen Victorias husband

Canadians literally cannot grasp the concept of the United States despite being within throwing distance. It's the fact that they only have 3 habitable cities and have never left their respective area.

It's a meme you dip.

What are the ramifications nationwide?

Provinces are like states, right? Why were some saying Trudeau doing nothing is fine?

I'm really well travelled for a Canadian I see my senpai in Australia all the time
You can't answer the question?

Because they're shitposting

This is bad for the entire nation. We're fucked without our fucking oil industry

Yeah, we'll be sure to rename those cucked cities once we liberate them.

because if you extinguish the fire, it wins

99% of your States and cities are named after native shit

I've seen like 3 Mexicans in my entire life. There are only so many Mexicans in the Southwest because our powerful military conquered much of Mexico and the rest of the Mexicans walked a little bit to get over the border. You let the Chinese get across the largest ocean on Earth to your country.

They mostly came from Hong Kong, they were British subjects there's a lot of new mainlanders but still a lot of the ones you meet are Hong kongers who hate mainland chinks

Maybe in New England. We got rid of the crown fast enough that most everything else is purely American.

New England is mostly british it's the rest of your country that's garbage

Heh, that's why we're all trying to get into Canada, huh? You guys are probably praying for global warming to happen faster up there.

Yeah New Hampshire has French as an official language very nice soon you'll be absorbed into Quebec

Maybe quebec will be absorbed into new Hampshire. Ever think of that!?!?

The French hate Americans more than they hate Canada

Quebec shouldn't even be in Canada and one of our Mexican-cucked states (California) has a bigger population than your whole "country".

who's gonna subsidize your farm now jed?

India has more people than you, what's your point?
And Quebec is ours we will send them back to France

regina's in fucking saskatchewan are you even Canadian? No, the GTA does not count.

India could still fuck you up, but California also has a really nice economy for its size unlike India. Good, soon everything in Canada will be a part of France, the US, or Ireland. Your country is temporary and that's why you guys lack a unified identity.

>We have more mexicans than you have people

Are you sure you should be proud of that?

I know I was shitposting dumb ass
Fuck off California's economy is Almonds and gays

>lol fuck those faggots haha let's not help them
>this is about climate change!
Meanwhile thousands of acres of forest burnt to the ground but fuck it right? Why are they not stopping it for the sake of the forest

you suck at it

Thanks

Manitoba is worthless and the jets sucks dick , fuck you bellgrade dumb indian

Hey were better then quebec. Plus were pc goverment now.

Yeah, it's cucked, but we Americans are so awesome that its economy outstrips yours with much less land.
Almonds and gays apparently are better than anything you people can produce.

Saskatchewan, it's full of Indians, Ukrainians, and Romanians.
Disgusting people.
Makes me SICK.

>The start of the fire came from someone lighting houses on fire. The cops contacted somebody on belgian green in fort mcmurray (a close family friend) and confirmed it happened. I've lost my house in this fire and it's now growing.

>The RMWB or GOV hasn't commented yet from what I can see though.

>This is the picture. This is looking south on belgian green in prarie creek.

yfw a middle schooler playing with a lighter started a 200k hectare fire

Good, fuck FMM. I lived and worked there for three years, it's literally the biggest shithole in Canada. The fire was a huge improvement.

That little shit should be hanged.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equalization_payments_in_Canada#Regional_fiscal_disparities_in_Canada
friendly reminder

Finally, Canada gets the cleansing fire it deserves.

>6 minutes ago

Fires from the arson post I put up below went 4-5 houses to the right of the home in the picture

DUDES
Why don't we just replace the trees with weed forests then forest fires will
>LMAO NOT MY FAULT I CANT PASS A PISS TEST