What do you do if you're at the bottom of the image??

what do you do if you're at the bottom of the image??

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2011/11/16/the-trouble-with-taiwans-new-prostitution-rules/
youtu.be/5SiITPOLvts
youtu.be/u0KH8x-ONtA
jsphfrtz.com/whoring-around-asia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You turn gay.

Vidya and/or become an otaku

its always been like the right side

pic related bangs your wife and sometimes fathers your kids

go for the bottom ones, like logic would tell you to.

bottom ones can still pick up the left overs on the other side as before.

R

Na, I'll take the lone top one, thx

the ones at the bottom generally become traps, and neets, or both

Sperg out on Sup Forums

Could you or someone explain why the top woman doesn't go over. What causes that?

It's better the right way:
>alpha males get to breed more better offspring
>betas are just there as a back-up plan

Deal with it.

Move up in rank of course
This can be achieved by being healthy, being well kempt, working hard, and not being a sperg that buys into MGTOW bullshit

Become NEET.

Gays have far higher physical standards than women. If you're an ugly sperglord that cannot into women, you cannot into men either as a faggot.

implying a top will want anything with a bottom.

is that the zodiac killer?

Found the woman.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy laymo

im not so I dont care.

come on Sup Forums and blame everyone for my failures

>France thinks you should concede to the lure of degeneracy

Why am I not surprised?

Masturbate. A lot.

so why aren't the bottom girls fucking anybody now?

Embrace anime, 3d is not important.

Wait until the civil war breaks out in Europe, then come help us expel/kill the mudpeople in a pursuit of death or glory.

Make this thread

you do what you want in life and disregard bitches, like what i did

im 31 now but when i was younger

>women dont want me
>thats fine
>focus elsewhere
>lift, get a trade (Pipefitting)
>can afford good hobbies (Gold panning, skydiving, jewelcutting- from the gemstones i find whilst goldpanning)
>nice and fit now, making mad dosh
>sagging tit and belly/Csection scar females from way back in school now want me since i have:
>A- Job that makes good money
>B- hobbies that make more money
>C- a house on acreage
>D-am fit

lol nope, im getting a younger, fitter, tighter vagina version, fuck your shit; enjoy your cats and asking where have all the good men gone

Strong Independent Womyn, they don't need no fucking White male to take care of them!

Free the Nipple!

destroy my life with drugs, alcohol and video games.

is that the top woman too?

Lose weight

Daily reminder that social programs like welfare were put in place to liberate women from needing anything less than their ideal man. Now that welfare is in place women have no need for anything less which is why they're so entitled. They really don't need no man because the government will pay for everything. If you're at the bottom of that hierarchy and you still work you're a cuck, paying for women's programs. Being a NEET until the system can no longer be sustained and collapses is the only way to restore balance. Women have way too much freedom.

drugs, alcohol and video games are much better than any life you would have without them unless you have the skills to become a multi millionaire

Yes, but minus the rampant femisim seen in the lower parts.

That's cute as fuck.

Become Elliot Rodgers

I have a feeling the top woman is still fucking somebody but I agree with you on the bottoms

you have children using someone else's sperm. like someone from the top 1%.

Face the facts, most men are unfit to pass on their genes. That is why
have got so many trannies and deformed, crazy people around. The gene
pool is getting dirty.

get fit and compete against other males for pussy just like any another animal would do or start taking female hormones

que?

Good eye.

These are highly k-selective women who held out on a high number of sexual partners and pursued education and career. Especially in america, women outnumber men in grad school.

These women are becoming a larger and larger demographic - they have their own houses, cars, a PhD, a career, and they look around for the "good guys", and all they have left is the degenerate, worthless Chad's who swim in low quality women, and NEET permavirgins who have no idea how she would want to be treated.

You misquoted m8, and of course the top women is still fucking, but she most likely made her own money do doesn't really see a need for a supportive man in her life.

This pic is the current state of affairs in the World at this moment.

>dumb, ugly or plain unattractive people don't have children
all of my wat

Reminder that only robots, chads and other betas want to provide for women.

women want someone who is superior to them.
they're stubbornly not willing to settle down for less than what they value themselves at even if they end up getting old and ugly

Thats bullhsit even the ugly skanks get attention from lots of guys just to get laid

What are all these "women's programs" you speak of?

Welfare is advocated by women. I suspect that soon it will be made that men aren't allowed on it (when Hillary becomes president). There'll be talk about how women are the primary victims of poverty. Being NEET is taking advantage of the system while you still can.

Thanks

One thing that would be interesting to know is who kills themselves more. The women at the very top, or the ones at the very bottom.

Women don't kill themselves, they make a show of killing themselves for sympathy but either outright fail or never go through with it.

Jesus Christ. Women kill themselves just on a much much much smaller scale than men do.

Women make more attempts than men, but more men actually kill themselves because they don't do it half-arsed.

Kek.

Women are so self-important and vain, they believe everyone is out of their league unless they're a model or a god. A 5/10 believes she deserves a 8/10-9/10. It works like that. A 10/10 women believes no one on earth is worthy of her, etc.

No shit. That's not the question though. It's not how many women kill themselves. It's which women kill themselves

If a woman kills herself, it's more than likely that she did it by accident. Women don't actually want to kill themselves, they just want attention.

more women do it
but more men are successful at it, just like everything in life

>we send them to Taiwan to have sex with your girls for 10 dorra

blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2011/11/16/the-trouble-with-taiwans-new-prostitution-rules/
and the Young Turks made one report on it too. IT's lib cuck approved:
youtu.be/5SiITPOLvts
youtu.be/u0KH8x-ONtA
jsphfrtz.com/whoring-around-asia/

>what do you do if you're at the bottom of the image??

Mass murder/High Score

More women """attempt""" it

Wrong, you French devil.

Become a woman.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU DUMB ISLAND DWELLING DIMWIT

WE ALL KNOW the vast majority of women don't want to kill themselves. WE ALL KNOW that the vast majority do it for attention

BUT YOU DUMB FUCKING ANIMAL some women definitely WANT to kill themselves, AND SUCCEED.

Jesus Christ are you even a human being? What the fuck are you disgusting New Zealand dumbfucks.

You ignore the question and keep spraying your shit reply over and over and over again.

>Jesus Christ are you even a human being? What the fuck are you disgusting New Zealand dumbfucks.
They're part sheep mate.

No, look, you don't understand.

More women """attempt""" """suicide""" than men. Cutting your wrists counts as a """suicide attempt""", no matter how poorly and superficially done it may be.

These """women""" are convinced they want to kill themselves and so """attempt""" to do so. Their biology holds them back from a serious attempt because it knows that all they really want is attention.

That's why you can't draw any conclusions from which women kill themselves because any successful """attempt""" was entirely accidental.

I've never seen one inteligent post from you animals

Not once. Never. And I've been here for years.

Not one well thought, put together, and interesting post from you people.

What the fuck is wrong with you.

You still don't understand, but I suppose it's too difficult a concept for an American to understand.

wtf are you talking about

you become a wizard like me and live alone with a couple of cats

Female cats?

>chads
>provide
the only thing chad provides is a dick up your ass froggy

well someone got triggered.

chads give sex for free

I just got tourettes. Thanks for that

you posted this on pol not r9k fool

go into a monastery or government

Turn gay, live a miserable existence, or snap and kill a bunch of people

I do not post on r9k

Ditch 3d and get yourself a waifu.

Then become a wizard.

mfw when gf tries to 'kill herself'
realizes she wasn't strong enough to give herself more than minor cuts with the knife she had, drank more vodka, passed out
>SUICIDE ATTEMPT

So what does that poor fella do?

Think to himself "at least I'm not those losers?" He's high enough to have hope.

become a gentleman