Would it be possible for a fat fairly hairy guy to find someone to bottom for...

would it be possible for a fat fairly hairy guy to find someone to bottom for ? i know losing weight will help and i'm working on it, but i'm not sure how fast that'll go. any suggestion on how to find people ? pic related, it's me, i got my first chastity device recently, i've tried fetlife but i'm not sure how to use it, it seems to be mostly groups. CL is also not used alot where i'm from. ( this is kind of a repost but i wanted to try and get it online earlier today to get more responses from europe.) also on a sidenote, do you think the bottom being in chastity is more or less appealing to most tops ?

TGFO

what ?

wtf is with that lizard skin lower down

Tits or get the fuck out

i thought that only applied to girls lol... but fine

Shave your chest. Then shave your belly hair into a giant heart.

i don't know if that'll help me lol

sexy/10

i'm guessing you're being sarcastic

nah, im a bear too ;)

i guess i am, which kinda sucks because most people want people likem e to be tops, but aren't as interested in the other way around

Can't speak for tops, but I would love to be a chastity bottom. Finding people to submit to is the hard part

where you live faggot? I'm straight but like to unload my nuts in a bitch's ass a couple times a month. I'm willing to travel.

hang in there babe, youll find somebody, are you on grindr? fetlife?

tfw skinny trap with no dom bf keyholder

i'm not sure i'd call myself a bitch, but i live in belgium.

I think it would be really cute way to display your chubby tummy and flirty belly button along with that adorable af Chastity cage. Im not who you're looking for, but yes, there are ppl out there for you.

i do kinda like that idea because as you can probably tell from the chest picture i'm not feminine at all or submissive in real life but i'd find it hot as fuck to be degraded and stuff, getting called a girl while i get fucked etc

bump

Would you prefer to get fucked by a bear or a twink stud?

post moar pics Sup Forumsro

i don't really think i have a preference on looks, i guess i'm mostly looking for someone quite dominant, who can make me feel cheap

i hope i don't scare off people with this but here you go. note : i wasn't seating in the picture it's left over lube from the plug. it's the first one i bought.

bump

just water fast dude.

"water fast" ?

You're pretty hot, OP, not gonna lie. You definitely look huggable (and fuckable).