WWYD thread, SJW/emo/goth/cancer edition. Replies get replies, cruelty encouraged

WWYD thread, SJW/emo/goth/cancer edition. Replies get replies, cruelty encouraged.

bump

Tie her up, throatfuck, then kick the shit out of her ribs before leaving her for the next person.

Tie her up and gag her with her own panties. Fuck her in the ass while choking her, pulling her hair and calling her a dog.

Put a dog collar and leash on her and make her get down on all fours and lick my balls.

legoooo

Would punch in the face, then spit on her. After that I'd choke her tiny neck while throat raping her.

Push her over and position my ass above her smug, stupid face. I'd sit with my asshole on her mouth and my balls covering her nose, making it so she can only smell/taste my musk. After about an hour I'd get up, her eyes bloodshot and face flushed red gasping for breath. Then, a few quick punches to the face that she extends her neck to receive willingly, and I leave her on the ground.

bump

Would kiss her sloppily and slap her ass. I'd then flip her over and pound her butt, pulling her hair back and spitting on her the whole time. When I'm ready to cum, my dick goes right in that little mouth. She can also kiss and lick my warm balls afterward.

big tits ---> wwyd ?

Please have nudes..

tie her up and make her kiss my cock whether she likes it or not

wwyd

Facefuck her, stuff her mouth with my dick and pound it, ruin her lipstick and get it all over my shaft. Then pin her down and fuck her hard, and blow my load in her cunt.

Halloween Costume, Wwyd?

Would beat her back in, then force her mouth open and spit in it. After that I'd smash her face into the wall and pound her flat ass, pulling out at the last minute to shoot my seed in her pussy.

More of her body

Wwyd?

reply with wwyd to
and i'll tell you

WWYD

wwyd?

Would grab her cheeks and squish, kissing her and licking all over her face. I'd spit in her eyes, then rub my cock all over her cute lil face. After that I'd have her ride my dick, gripping and slapping her ass the whole time. When I got tired of that, I'd pound while holding her in a full nelson until I impregnate her, leaving her a shuddering giggling mess. Post moar of her pls

Dressing as an sjw would be a pretty good halloween costume, i put an armband on that says pc police or something and get a faggot haircut

Push her head into the toilet and fuck her ass while she chokes on filthy water. Cum. Pull her head out and slams it onto the edge of the bowl.

Have moar?

I'll punch that pig nose to make them bleed from that stupid piercing

This bitch never shuts up about feminism or native rights. Do your worst.

I'd make her run naked on a treadmill until she collapsed from exhaustion. Then I'd piss on her face.

come up with more wwyd and i will keep posting

All these threads are so fucking cringey what the fuck is wrong with you virgin motherfuckers

Would slap her right across the face and grab her by the waist. Then, I'd pound her ass while pulling her legs back, fully exposing her sweet little body. After I'm done pounding my cute toy, I'll pull out and cum in a bowl that she would drink happily while shivering with glee. I'd put her in a leash attached to my bed while I'm gone, and she'd leap excitedly to me when I get home, drooling desperately.

Faggot

>WORDS MATTER WORDS MATTER WORDS MATTER WORDS MATTER WORDS MATTER WORDS MATTER WORDS MATTER

maybe if i just keep repeating these two people will think I'm smart.

let's go

Wwyd

God I wanna lick up and down her tongue and drool into her mouth, having her swallow it lovingly. I'd kiss her cute squishy face, she'd bury her face in my ass/balls in return. She would have to eat my ass daily, with my balls covering her nose and eyes as she tongues my ass like the good toy she is. After 30 minutes of that, it's time for her to chug a bottle full of my cum and cuddle with me on the couch while I grab her ass. Got kik or anywhere else you could dump her? I'm @jordenmatt on kik

Any takers for this slut?

more?

Fuckk name?

What trailer park did she stumble out of?