Hood-thread

hood-thread

>A 16-year-old boy arrested nearly three years ago on charges that he shot at another boy and committed a robbery was sentenced Monday to eight years in prison.

New Sweden

>13-year-old
>held in prison for 3 years awaiting trial

Something is srsly wrong with your justice system 'murrica.

yeah it's bogged the fuck down with niggers and their sympathizers

>New Sweden

That's France, you stupid shit.

Both are European states

Well, gee some foreign fuck knows all about the USA justice system and no one in America seems to know
How did you get to be so God like?
Thanks for your insight master
Any more revelations?
faggot

>Both are European states

You figured that out, hm? You're probably considered a scholar among Americans possessing that much geographical knowledge.

>Any more revelations?

Your system or posting bail discriminates poor people.

I could never be a cop and have to deal with niggers every day
what a bunch of fucking animals

This is not sweden tho but yeah prerry accurate

At least I don't suffer from same sex attraction disorder like you do!

>At least I don't suffer from same sex attraction disorder like you do!

Hu hu, you called me gay. Srsly, you're lurking a side full of trap/sissy-threads. Maybe go somewhere else.

Holy shit what kind of monkey is that? Looks like something from the planet of the apes.

>Srsly
Sorry, this website is not for you. Back to facebook.

>Holy shit what kind of monkey is that?

Al Sharpton. Can't you read?

▲▲

>hood-thread

Not trailer park.

This is the real Le'Genious

there is shit on the loan

he wonned it at church bingo?

Funny how they simply cannot help themselves. He probably got into uni on a diversity quota, will get a degree after 6yrs, and then murder his wife or something. It's like rich athletes or musicians. Nignogs can't help themselves.

How come these poor people can be so fat?
In other parts of the world, the poor people are thing because they can't afford food.
Why don't they just eat less and take the money they save and move to a nicer neighborhood?

Because most cheap food is very unhealthy and high in calories.

because they're not using money to buy groceries, they're using food stamps and welfare. They can buy chips and soda with food stamps for some reason.

And what little money they actually do spend on food goes to quick and cheap fast-food like mcdonalds. Very unhealthy

This is the situation of a lot of poor people in america, not just the blacks.

I mean, if you put a 13 year old in jail for that long he's gonna grow up just knowing jail and will live like he learns in that time
How is that not counterproductive? Just about the $$$ for the jails isn't it?

Surely making a salad is less expensive than MvDonald's?

what, he drop out before 1st grade? stop drop and roll nigga

>what, he drop out before 1st grade?

Do you really expect a guy that put a burning lighter into his pocket after smoking crack to be that rational?

Not gonna lie I'd lick her pussy

They're literally so stupidly impatient that they just swallow their "food"/soda not understanding how chewing or a tongue works. You'd think eat slow is common sense but not here

What is it with muslims shoving their asses in the air? Does Allah have a buttcrack fetish or summit?

niggers...

This. Besides that, you don't really pay attention to your diet when you're poor.

Apes. Apes everywhere.

WAT

I'm from America and he's right, he knows more than you about our justice system. Sit down and keep quiet, you might learn something.

Well he didn't say otherwise, he's just saying what poor people do and it's true.

>Something is srsly wrong with your justice system 'murrica.
clogged full of niggers

wasted dubs trying to derail thread

kesha really let herself go

It's called the Criminal Justice System for a reason, no accidents

Why the fuck are the fat niggers in the streets? This isn't the first vid of one being outside

>that smug ass look on his face
>my sides

I'm pretty high right now.

yes and no.

You could go chop up some lettuce, throw some marinated chicken in there and a few veggies for something tasty....

Or you could be really fucking lazy and buy 3-4 hamburgers from mc'd's for $1.50 each.

niggers

oh no, not on the loan. better ask the bank to print another copy of the loan agreement, idiot

>niggers

A white person wrote that.

Dudes been on fire his entire life

Drugs

I've never wanted to violently hatefuck someone's face so hard before

Fucc mih dadi

underrated filename

What was your first clue, user?

>scholar among Americans

topkek

Everytime i see a bbc headline i think of nigger dick.

FAGGOT