Im 20 years old user from poland this shitty country...

Im 20 years old user from poland this shitty country, is 00;24 on clock when im writing this shit - i never had a girlfriend, this loneliness is killing me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wu2PfjIghRQ&index=16&list=RD1xZpC0nJnOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

draw a face on a pillow.. then fuck it

At least you don't have shitty refugees like everywhere fucking else.

ROFL cant get laid? Thats sad... No skills or game. Pollock.

what is wrong with me ree

Życie jest piękne xd

Try and get an internet girlfriend bro , it is not half bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wu2PfjIghRQ&index=16&list=RD1xZpC0nJnOs

go tinder or whatever you got in poland , you'll hook up girl as bored as you with a life as shitty as yours and going to be happy for like an hour or a night

jak chcesz wreszcie poruchać, zadzwoń na dziwki.

Not sure if I believe this. The girls from Poland are fucking smoking hot. Get the fuck out of the house man. Otherwise find a ticket to another country... or something.

This.

You think you have it rough polska? It must be better there than it is here in PR.

Also, i know how you feel. It'll get better.Don't give up and continue to make yourself better everyday. That's what i do and it helps

How the fuck are you failing to pull ass in fucking Poland? When your women are pic related. What kind of genetic garbage mixing center are you?

Post a pic of yourself. Right fucking now. Above all things today, THIS I gotta see.

B
U
M
P

here is an example one

Tinder, all them pick up sites and shit. Don't pay for em. Don't jerk yourself off until you're 30 ffs man. Clean yourself up a bit so you don't look like a total neckbeard.

Also, because you're a new to the pussy game look up warning signs of a whore so you don't get completely cucked by some cumguzzler.

the bait

Everyone knows that polish chicks are the shit

nie chce ruchac, tylko miec loszke zeby nie byc samotnym, dodam ze nie jestem zjebem jakims karaczanersem

post a pic of yourself the we will help you

then

>from poland this shitty country

At least your country is white.

Fucking this.

Have you tried not being a faggot?

This

I meant to meet a real girl online.

I have met a really nice girl online and so far I enjoy it more than a real face to face relationship.

Tinder is like pokemon go - helps to find monsters around you.

yo

hwnlo sebas

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

Glen: How many Polacks it take to screw up a lightbulb?
H.I.: I don’t know, Glen. One?
Glen: Nope, it takes three.
Glen: Wait a minute, I told it wrong. Here, I’m startin’ over: How come it takes three Polacks to screw up a lightbulb?
H.I.: I don’t know, Glen.
Glen: ‘Cause they’re so darn stupid!

You speak the truth