Is it okay for adult men to wear digital watches? or is it retarded?

Is it okay for adult men to wear digital watches? or is it retarded?

It's just preference and opinion. Don't worry about it

pretty retarded

do apple watches count as digital watches?

Not really

Its a small computer

Wear what you want. Don't worry what the fuck other people are doing.

Who fucking cares, seriously. I carry a fucking pocket watch.

mine is waterproof and marginally quicker for me to check and understand what time it is, and therefore better for work and sports. It is the black silicon version of the OP pic

I wear analog watches when I go out after work or whatever

i do

I wear a digital Casio for sports and leisure and a analog Swiss watch for work or if I go out.

not wearing a watch from switzerland full of timeless analogue tech

My grandpa died and I got all of his watches, including one of these. It's my favorite and I wear it every day.

I'll bet it goes well with your fedora.

Humans are so primitive they still think digital watches are a rather neat idea. Go ahead OP, you will be an unhappy faggot anyway.

I don't take it to that extreme

As a ranking member of the Patriarchy, my advise is to do whatever the fuck you want.

retarded either way

True. I never leave the house without my rolex and fidget spinner.

Ever since I started wearing a watch I've had a better sense of time and a better internal clock. Do what you want.

I caught your Hitchiker's Guide reference

Lol

Wearing that exact watch right now

I'm 25 and have a career

I don't care what others think

I'm not going to wear my Omega to work

This made me cringe even more than you'd have expected

girls, or at least some of those Ive been with, find a man's watch to be part of his attire's style. Stay classy with a handsome analog. Digitals are for boys, along with velcro tennis shoes. You can do what you want, but be aware what attracts/repels pussy

I own an expensive automatic watch. Don't ever look at it to see the time.

I need 5 alarms during the day. Digital all the way.

I wear the casio f-91w ironically, so it's all good.

That's because expensive watches are for the showoff

Pretty much jewelry really.

Been wearing a Casio digital watch sine I was 14. 48 now and won't wear anything else.

I like Stauer watches. I have one of these and have never had any problems with it.

Cheap and perfect for work.

>perfect for work.

if i wore this to work i would be laughed out of the office.

i use digital for work. i have to record what time i proccesed samples, or stored samples, or disposed of samlles etc. and everything is recorded in militarty time. i.e. 10:00pm=22:00

>office.

I work outdoors

>pic related

>office

He meant to say call center.

If you at any time look at a watch while carrying a fucking cellphone... you are a tryhard poseur with a tiny penis who is trying to make up for many deficiencies by having an intricate watch.

Only stupid people wear digital watches.
Only faggots wear Apple watches.

This ones are awesome, have a lot of features and cheap as shit.

ITT, poorfaggots who work at mcds

If you can afford a nice watch there's no reason you shouldn't have a nice mechanical. Otherwise, who cares what you wear.

ATLEAST WE GET MONEY!!

There are 2 reasons to buy a watch.

1. You are too poor to have a cell phone.

2. You are too rich and spend money like a retard on shit you don't need.

No. They're electronic hipster accessories, something far worse.

dubs confirm

the black one looks better

It's retarded to care what others wear.

If you carry a cellphone in your hand constantly you deserve to have cancer.

I work for an enforcement agency and myself and a few colleagues wear simple Casio watches because they give a clear and quick time reading at a glance. Useful for interviews and also other jobs like timing production runs in factories etc.

I understand that hurr durr reading an analogue watch isn't difficult but we re creatures of habit gosh darnit

Wear what you want faggot

>he can't get inexpensive analog watches that look nice
shaking my head pham

>laughed out of the office.
Cause no respects you?
Fucking beta of them all.

3. Your time is too important to dig into your pocket every time you want to know what time it is ie. you're not the checker at WallMart.

Depends if you want to actually know the time, or prefer to wear a wrist fedora.

Yeah having it in your pocket is totally different...

Please. 2.5 seconds of anyone's time is worth exactly nothing, and all you are doing is defending a useless purchase because you think it's a status symbol.

I have a faggier version of your watch op.

get on my level, fag

This man is overweight.

I agree man, I think that silver shit might wear off anyway and is probably a little heavier.

Terrorists love to use those type of watches

I remember lusting after that very watch in the back pages of magazines, years ago. Still wish I would've bought one.

When I'm doing manual labor G-Shock is the best, they take a friggen beating, especially if you're working on a vehicle.

Is this overkill?

No, they're all shite and you should throw them away.

My choice

Bush did it

Check check

Based user.

The Seiko monster is a very nice automatic that is durable, rotating bezel, and great lume. It looks great with everything.

Wearing the same watch atm.

Been wearing about 25-31 days a month for maybe 4 years. Holding up great for a $13 ebay purchase.

The watch has a lot of history.

I do wish the timer went longer than 59:99 minutes for running purposes but that's a weak complaint.

Sorry user, I touched a nerve, your Casio calculator watch is cool as shit.

>ITT follow your dreams thats what i did

Everyone should have a watch. I feel like analog and shit is more of a casual/style thing. I use a cheap digital. I don't work in an office either. Its there to tell time not reflect my face as I'm sucking my bosses dick in his corner office.

Nah, I mean I use one for work since I worry I'll break a mechanical one after a day and plus it's comfy

I have that exact one and boy is it a pain

Casio too good

Almost identical to my old Seiko Sports 100.
Even the display layout.

>allowing yourself to be treated like that
pathetic

My g-shock just ran out of battery today. Supposedly a 10 year battery only lasted 2.5 years. I'm slightly annoyed about it.

Nice watch, price?