Shotas fucking lolis

shotas fucking lolis

go

Yeah, uhm no such thing. Once they get fucked they are hoes, not loli.

like that fam

bump

Bump

Kill yourself autistic piece of shit let me masturbate to drawings of 8 year old females getting fucked by 10 year old males ty

I know user, the audacity of some people.

Holy crap, are you seriously this desperate? You have to masterbate to cartoons, and not just cartoons, but cartoons of underage people. Not just underage people, but underage boys. Not just underage boys, but underage boys pretending that their penis is feminine. So many levels of delusion here I'm losing track. Have you tried talking ti a girl? Like, a real live one, with an actual vagina and such? Or did your parents molest you until you submitted and developed stockholm syndrome. Kill yourself before it's too late. Your life is going nowhere. You will amount to nothing. When you die, no will remember you or anything you have done. Also, fuck off.

new copypasta

nice

This would be great if this was a normal shota thread

holy fuck more??

sauce

is there more to this????

Anyone got pics of this fucker?
I dont give a shit about no lolis

Well, it was okay for a second

yep...

Got 7 good pix.
Amazing how insecure our little Sup Forumstards are, huh?

all Sup Forums is now a days is a bunch of shit posts

Sage

MODS

shut it down, game over guys

bump

sauce is Toshi Densetsu Series Episode 3

I'm so proud of this community

right??

10/10 would ruin a pedophiles day again.

Yeah! Fuck them for having a sexual preference! We showed them!

yeah now is the world safe again...faggot

sauce pls

Sauce boss?

Ever try reverse image search?
Nama Lo Re: Furachimono Ep.1

love you long time

I feel like war between pedos and normies should start. It'd be a battle with memes and cp.

normies aren't the one posting pictures of shit and fat chicks/trannies.

normies don't even have those pictures. normies steer clear of these threads

i aint no normie thats for sure

y ruin such an good thread

i just cant get over the naked children part im sorry , i do hate myself, , rustled jimmies unrustle mine, im a bored old lonely bitter old man

>i just cant get over the naked children part im sorry
It's not real, do you have a problem with mowing down hundreds of "people" in your video games, no? Then why is this a problem?

stahp

i dont play vidie games im too old , also im sorry fuck you guys

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Your doing gods work user

>i dont play vidie games im too old
Are you dead? No? Then you're not too old, this is a meme perpetuated by Sup Forums.

>Too old to play video games
>Not too old to stop being a child and bumping a thread that, seeing as this is Sup Forums, will be remade within the next few hours with pictures of literal shit cuz 'Eww, that's groddy!!1!'
Really nigger?