If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

>Thigh highs
>short skirts
>no panties

Punishment

wipe the floors of the halls on your knees using tits

Wear anal plug all day

Lick all the urine off the bathroom floors

1st offense eat poop
2nd offense drink pee
3rd offense drink diarrhea

for punishment 3 a lot of girls would likely refuse, it's just too gross for them

They've no choice that or expulsion, lose education and live rest of life working as a cum/urine dumpster regardless

Bump

how would they be cum/urine dumpsters?

can someone make feet rules?

no clothes

blow the first guy who wants it

fuck the first guy who wants it

gang bang by whole class

bonus:

gangbang by whole school
if you dont participate, you must be fucked

Eventually get tired of that shit minimum wage and become a hooker who has to deal with either piss fags or serial killers or fags like us from Sup Forums who need more than just onaholes

>Only open top shoes/sandles (only in summer/warm spring)

1st Punisment: Foot inspection + detention
2nd: Have feet cleaned by another offender
3rd: Clean feet of 2nd offenders

would it be a "foot fetish detention"?

Under age b&

Yeah, with essays about why the new rule system is good with signatures "Nah don't worry everyone the girls love the new rule - see!"

If you could get any kind of psychiatric help, what kind would you get?

Not allowed to cross legs at all

1. Legs get removed
2. Arms get removed
3. Become public cock sleeve

Then where's the tease fag

the tease is not raping them while they are naked

>Race hierarchy, obviously: blacks

See user this is why you wouldn't be the principal/superintendent (lunch cook or janitor at best)

They would get raped if fully naked thus creating chaos in your shit school. Have you ever seen any fan service anime ever? Ffs

Samefag addendum: blacks go straight into the zooe for 3 months, the days of which are spent in stocks for even the other animals to use!

>i like this i'm having fun

Tits must be exposed at all times

1. Topless for a week
2. Can only wear panties for an entire month
3. Completely naked for the rest of the school year

So normally can they wear tops, but just titty holes?

yes, or a coat/jacket that's open, see through works too but only if it's clearly visible

actually, see through is even better...I amend my rule, girls must wear see through tops and no bra

Some wear those in the real world now anyway, with a bra underneath, shouldn't be too hard to impliment tbh