Anyone here smoke weed? if so do you prefer vape or bong hits...

Anyone here smoke weed? if so do you prefer vape or bong hits? they say vape hits get you higher because you're taking in more THC but I always feel like I get that "punch" from bongs. I also don't understand the corolation of "losing" THC with bong hits like sure the hit is smoother and not as shitty but I really do feel like if you just wanna get high get a bong. Vapes are better for when you're outside and shit and can't carry a piece around.

shut up and roll joints you faggot

why tho it gives cock throat

Dabs. Do dabs. Preferably out of a heady piece.

What the FUCK is a dab.

I prefer bong hits or joints. Even though vaping weed is efficient, its not as fun as bong hits. There's just a little extra feeling from bong hits you can't necessarily get from a vape.

Short answer, pure thc in a gelatin form that you can smoke and get more high than any person has reason to be.

The only thing the bong filters out is the plant matter from the flower, you don't lose any potency. Vaporizers burn the weed at a different temperature therefore burning specific compounds in the weed making it feel like a "different high" because different cannabinoids are activated. In the morning I usually hit the volcano or vape pen a few times before I hit the bong and then around noon when I feel like herb isn't gonna get me as high anymore, I do a smaller dab and work up from there. Hope this helps bruh

gravity bong

Both are fucking retarded. Joints all the way.

Wait can you get that by heating up two knifes and then putting a bottle around your face and sucking in the THC?

Vape hits are very smooth but it's definately a milder high. They say you just need more vape hits but I get fucked from like 1-2 bong hits of indica. I vape indica when I just wanna chill and not necessarily pass out.

I really love the high that comes from joints but it never lasts long enough like bong hits do.

Anyone here try hempwick? does it actually make it easier to take bong/joint hits?

you do get more thc out of a vaporizer. it heats up the weed just enough to release the thc versus burning the plant matter and losing some in the process. ignore the fucktards who don't understand the basic chemistry behind it

I realize that but the high I get from a bong hits feels so much better and I feel higher.

No
Pic related is what you use to dab

It's a colloquial term for THC concentrate. Basically, heat and pressure or a gas are used to separate cannabinoids and terpenes from the bud itself, yielding an extremely potent oil or crystalline solid.

I use a hemp wick pretty regularly. I don't personally think it makes it any "smoother". To my knowledge it is just a less hot flame and so the smoke is slightly cooler. I can't really tell the difference. I will switch between using a lighter and a wick.