What would you do if someone raped a female you love and you knew for a fact she was telling the truth?

What would you do if someone raped a female you love and you knew for a fact she was telling the truth?

What would you do if a male you love was falsely accused of sexual assaults and you knew for a fact it was bullshit?

(before anyone points out the obvious, I know obviously men can be raped and women accused of it, but in general that's not the case, so I worded it this way. If for whatever reason switching the genders makes it easier for you to answer the question, go ahead)

Also, please don't derail the thread with a debate about rape. Just answer the questions.

Pic related, I'd rape the fuck out of him if I were gay.

Uh revenge cause I'm not some 'lawcuck'.

> I'd rape this man if I were gay

This means you are gay

But I like fucking women more by a lot. I'm bisexual at most.
This was my response, but I was called beta for it... I feel like pretty much nothing makes you more beta than if you don't.

Depends. Is the woman I love my girlfriend or wife or a relative? Is the guy my best friend or a relative? Did the woman I love accuse the guy I love of raping her?

I would hire someone to kill them or do it myself probably. Depends how close I am to the girl.

>What would you do if someone raped a female you love and you knew for a fact she was telling the truth?
Maim and cripple him, but not kill him. That way if I get caught, I get maybe 2 years in lock-up, but he has a lifetime in a wheelchair with a disfigured face.

Leave the girl cause she let it happen

Your pitiful attempt to act straight and baiting for reaction just to please yourself is pathetic.....fuck off to /hm/ with your craps.

Still aggravated assault and you'll possibly get hit attempted murder. Won't be just 2 years.

I live in a liberal state. And it would be my first offense. A nigger beat an old man to death here and got 5 years.

i got jack shit to live for, so why shouldn't i avenge a girl who had it all?

if it was a woman who had been raped, I'd be there to help her through it like a decent person would. As for the offender, there's a lot of stuff you can do to ruin someone's life without causing physical or traceable damage, or killing them.

As for a male friend being falsely accused, sort of the same deal, I would stick with him as a friend, and give the best advice I could. If nothing else, work to get the "evidence" dismissed. Same deal as before, ruin that bitch's life. If the court's find her guilty, the punishment will not be enough.

>What would you do if someone raped a female you love and you knew for a fact she was telling the truth?

>What would you do if a male you love was falsely accused of sexual assaults and you knew for a fact it was bullshit?

> Also, please don't derail the thread with a debate about rape. Just answer the questions.

answer the questions?!?!?! do you know what will happen? a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward. in other words a fucking Debate. There's to many self-entitled people who think they have an opinion on the internet but one of the most important internet rules clearly states: All of your carefully picked arguments can easily be ignored if the majority is against you.No exceptions.

>my whore gf cried rape after she fucked chad

tell her it's ok to fuck chad now and then as long as you come back to beta

/thread

Tell friend to rape her cause he'll get locked up anyway.

holy shit
>misunderstood question
>used meme lingo to sound edgy
>threaded own post
you hit the hat trick of faggotry

Let's say the woman you love accused the guy you love of raping her and evidence point beyond a doubt she's telling the truth.

But also answer for the opposite scenario where the evidence prices she's lying as well.

Spoken like a true beta

Either a woman or a cuck

Actually, my situation is the polar opposite. My best friend was falsely accused of raping a girl I used to see as a little sister. It's beyond proven that he didn't, but that didn't stop the jury from given him 10.

But then on the flip side, there's a girl I went to school with where all evidence pointed that she was telling g the truth about being raped, but the judge overturned the jury's verdict... kid was rich and attending an Ivy League school, unlike my mate who was poor as fuck. I don't think it was a coincidence.

No, just not beta enough to let my girl get raped and blame the girl, while letting the guy off to save myself the trouble of emotionally processing it.

i love the vague assertions and complete lack of detail
you're a pro at "ruining" peoples' lives. lmao