In this thread we create twitters and post on ariana grande twitter

in this thread we create twitters and post on ariana grande twitter
> begging her not to do anymore concerts as she promotes terror attacks

>we blame her for the attacks

we watch the meltdown happen.

soon we will see reports of how ariana is a "hero" and been so brave.

raid?

self bump

anons dont have the balls anymore

>normal fags

she's so evil...why such an attack???

Sure

As if she didn't have an entire team of publicists working all night to choreograph this scene for the cameras.

Meh. Who really gives a shit about normie icons anymore?

Bummmp

fuck her

yeah she needed the attention. I heard she didnt even sell out.

they arnt exactly lies

show me the proof that her music didnt accidentally trigger the guys bomb belt timer while he was harmlessly trying to jam to his favorite pop star before blowing the fuck up in another area?

seems legit

She licked a donut and says she hated America which basically means she hates Britain too. Why isn't she being investigated right now???

reporter beat us to it.

posting this now.

DESTROY

>MOSTLY LIVE

I like that.

bump

bump

You know at some point she's wondering 'why me? what will this mean for my career?'

The question is: does she feel guilty for having that thought?

ask her user. Twitter her.

"an hero" you fucking newfag

>damn I hate summer

no faggot its fucking a hero as the reporters will say she was for being a mile from the blast scene.

fuck off faggot bitch.

I lost

"I literally died"

just like bruce jenner is a fucking hero?

do you want to her the same about ariana fuck no. faggot

You have too much free time.

would be better if she did an hero, gives a shit anyways?

oh and you're still a newfag foggot.

Op how sad are u IRL to try those kind of things...? you sound super pathetic man, like ''durr im so sad i wanna ruin other retards lifes cause feels gud durr''

think about it and delete this thread, its not about this whore or some random faggot, its about yourself

normal faggots detected.

not op but i sure do miss old Sup Forums.

these are the things that Sup Forums used to do back in the day, Sup Forums used to be cool, but now it's full of faggots like you

now its just full of insta/facebook fag threads. faggot traps and rate my dick thread.

this place is sad. This would have been fun back in the day.

are the consert goers going to get there money back??

kek send that bitch a tweet.

man OP your one big pice of shit I hope something bad happens to you

This

I wish that bitch had died

op has left.

but you faggots fail, a good try for a troll thread.

Seriously, I'm 22 now, I've been on Sup Forums for 8 years, this used to be a place where we would shit on everyone, no mercy, just doing it for the lulz

Brilliant.

yeah but raiding faggot celebs happened. Along with prank phone call threads and other shit. I been her just as long. This would have been gold back in the day.

All heroes commit vehicular homicide and get away with it. Ariana has some work to do.

what year was newpaper stand 30min faggot happening also what state

>oldfag prove it.

>Implying I'm American
>Implying I have to prove anything to a candyass like you
>Implying you'll believe me anyway

Ok but someone please post fucking faps for ariana

Kek

This

Wow, you guys are really fucked.

Fuck, OP, this.
Why can't we spam-post dicks on Ellen DeGeneres's Twitter or something?

again being american has anything to do woth it faggot. Its not like post are filtered by country.

time to go to bed jimmy.

you must be new to b. this is our queen. worship her.

cause we are the bad guys uh? you feel good being bad cause you cant reach to be normal? is that your shield?... and please dont be that kind of newfag ''bawww Sup Forums was gud'' cause you read some epic lulz cyber things we did. I was here and Sup Forums used to do things WITH A FUCKING PURPOSE, not 'for the lulz' so please document yourself better if you are new here, faggot

I don't worship skeleton laydees, mate.

>used to do things WITH A FUCKING PURPOSE

The purpose was either lulz, animal justice, or revenge for one of our own.

Get the fuck out

ree

Why didn't they kill Ariana Grande? I mean those tickets are expensive as it is and wouldn't you be sending out a scarier message if you where a shit skinned sand nigger?

obviously they chose her concert because shes a western whore. to be honest most of the victims are idiots, spoiled teenage girls and creeps. fuck em.

Nah, been lurking for almost 6 years, shitposting for 3 years. I just don't understand how it's funny. I kinda want to come shoot you in the face right now. Really though I hope you all catch the plague.

I'm sorry man, I can understand how you guys are trying to get a joke out of it, but all I can think of is being a parent of one of those kids. what can I say, I've become more sympathetic the older I get.

Comforted???Looks to me more like they're laughing

Cause she would probably use that as a segment on her show.. I cant imagine any attempts to troll her working out.. And besides she seems like a pretty cool person i dont even see the need to troll her

yeah dude looks high af

However the other end of the spectrum, we bring more unwarranted and undeserved attention to somebody who is already a cancer to society.

i like this idea a lot better

i used to be a ellen fan until she became a huge cunt

but maybe im the one who changed

Uh huh

That is one ugly ho. Well now she will bravely go on with he Blowup the World Tour.
With all of the proceeds being donated to herself.

Why hate on ellen? Seriously?

Ellen's a'ight.

To be fair there was no caption to that picture saying that was the moment she got home and was being comforted by him. It's just a picture of them together. Newspapers do that all the time.

Sup Forums still has the meme magic...kek and the grate prophet pepe (peace be upon him) have moved over there ...Sup Forums is like the jews...it has been abandoned by its God..

Im just saying he was mostly using it as an example. Normalfag idols getting even more attention than they already get does nothing but spread the cancer, and usually make this websites dwellers look like bumbling autists.

This is real top kek

Its photoshopped dude just try and find that story online.. And did you read anons comment underneath the picture? He either believes its real or hes trying to pass it off as real

I would so head shot that dude.
I wonder if he is doing a US tour. Maybe we can help our Brits Anons out while he is here.

>these are the things that Sup Forums used to do back in the day

We used to raid with purpose. Not to blindly spread cancer and give attention whores even more attention

Do you even know what youre talking about? Cause i sure dont

Shut up you just started coming here last week mark

Yeah, I agree. It was just a suggestion.
I never really watch her show, is it any good?

No im not interrested in talk shows.. But ive seen her stand up and other interviews and whatnot.. She just genuinely seems pretty chill

No that i havent watched it not that its not good btw

Got my fill of (you) today with it tho. So now I'm content

good basis but you sure do talk like a faggot

Heres one more for the road you attention whore

spam this on every social media outlet she has /bros

You said it man. Raids and doxxing were common back then. We all did it for the lulz. All of those were replaced by trap/sissy posts.

Bring my old Sup Forums back.

That was relatively recent. If my memory serves, it's around 2011-2012ish..

>sympathetic

This entire thread is underage b&, holy shit you kids are cringeworthy

My beautiful daughter died at this show! If Ariana Grande never existed my daughter would still be alive!

Exactly! When we actually did fun things like crashing the Scientology site.