My roommate left these on the counter. Is this bath salts or flakka...

My roommate left these on the counter. Is this bath salts or flakka? I know he likes to visit head shops for Kratom and also likes to sniff cocaine on weekends. But this stuff worries me. Anyone have any input? South Florida btw

it looks like crushed molly....

If he starts eating your face it's bath salts

molly

it could just be straight up speed you should try a little and see if you just do a little it wont do much like a little bump if it hits you instantly it's probably just meth lol if you dont feel much it's probably mdma

im in south florida lemme trade you some tabs of lsd for one

ROFL "sniff" cocaine >.>

STIMS>LSD IMO lsd isn't very fun for casual use

My nigga that looks like some straight up dessicated coconut

Take some and tell us your high, its the only way to know.

Put a tiny bit on your tongue and tell me what it does and tastes like and I'll tell you exactly what it is.

That is 100% some sort of cathinone, aka flakka, aka probably a-php because it is easy, legal, and and can pass as a-pvp if you don't know the difference.

Go get some tin foil OP, hold your lighter slightly away from the foil, melt the puddle and let it roll down the foil and inhale the vapor with a straw.

Prepared to get blasted.

And don't be a bitch, cocaine is far worse you ignorant faggot.

That shit's Molly fam. Kind of a lot of it too.

snort that shit nigga

That's not molly bruv, that would be several thousand dollars worth.

Whereas flakka, that is only like 250 worth, much more likely to be left out

thats not molly

Those look like those little baggies, that would be like 140g or so? 70 each bag I reckon, would cost like $140.

That's 20 grams tops

My 25g orders would come in baggies bigger than those combined

speed

SPEED WEED!!! AHAHHAHABABHABAA

Looks like shredded coconut

you cant tell what it is. there are hundreds of drugs that come in powder and crystal form.

I bag my dandruff too

Killer croc

this

Open one OP. It looks moist, the textures wrong but speed/base whatever you guys in states call it, base can be like a paste sometimes.

thats freebase speed in that baggies

Maybe you should just leave his shit alone