It's like a work of art.

12 Angry Men and Buffalo 66

I found the 12 year old ban HIM !

there are other few movies i consider 10/10
but a lot of people dislike parts of them

i never saw someone complaining anything about this movie

>inb4 contrarian complains

I don't like movies

But of course it's a movie, so it'll never be real art.

Yes
10/10 comfy
XD good one
4th Reich when

The World Of Kanako

I agree.

Biel detected.

Duck, You Sucker has been my #1 for a long time now.

Honestly I think most of Leone's work is a 10/10. For A Few Dollars More is my favorite of the "Dollars Trilogy"

I love everything about it.

What I would have picked too.
Just thinking about the final duel gives me goosebumps.

a 10/10 though? his earlier Confessions was better too. And Kamikaze Girls.

Havent watch Kamikaze Girls yet, Kanako keep me intrigued while I got the plot twists in Confessions too early I got a bit uninterested, I liked it tho.

Asian cinema is fresh and crude in general

>Matt Damon's staircase wit: The Motion Picture
Great script but it's 90% fantasy fulfillment.

I never got how his childhood abuse made him not want to cash in on his talents and live a more comfortable life

He wanted to live life with his friends and stay on the same level as them. To him, that was the kind of life worth living.

worst of the trilogy but still a 9.5+

I didn't really get into films until I was 17. I was obsessed with Star Wars as a kid (and still am) but I didn't really watch them or love them the way I do now.

The trailer hooked me (especially the one with the Vega Choir in the background singing Creep). I went to see this and the first five minutes blew me away. I'd never heard people talk like this or seen something that was shot this way. Since it's release I've devoured way more movies than I ever did before hand and have started working towards being able to make my own with a group of friends.

This movie really opened my eyes in a lot of ways and I still love watching it to this day.

Indeed, and that was a courageous moral choice. But, why did they have to shoehorn childhood abuse in there? Did they want to imply it was this and not his free will that made him not want to be "successful" ?

It wasn't necessarily a moral choice, it was just the only life he knew. The childhood abuse wasn't "shoehorned in"; it was something that profoundly affected his character and led to him being so emotionally closed off towards other people, as well as eager to take down authority figures.

The kerning on Fincher's name in that poster is terrible

He's trying to get you to "c," dude.

Legit my favorite film, use to watch it with my Grandad Harold so I thought i only liked watching it because of nostalgia so in memory of him when he died i watched it again.

Turns out I'ts even better watching it as and adult, I used to like it purely because of the epic fight scenes but the characters have real depth and Is ultimately a great tale of redemption and the complexity of honour and cowardice.

Any anons interested should definitely check it out.

BvS

I'm wanting to watch this film but the Danish language/English subtitles thing is kinda putting me off. Is it okay on that front?

Yes. There is also a small amount of English in it. The subtitles won't distract you from whats happening, they tend not to show dialogue when important stuff is happening so you can watch it. It's on Netflix, so if you have it, give it a watch.

Alright, thanks user.

C HER, that is to say: see her

intentional

this is a tight flick but am i the only one who actually believe he DID fuck the kid?

ya welcum

lmao. I'm pretty sure you are.

Seriously? Edge Will Hunter?

mah nigga

type.method.ac

Post yer score

Alien

Schizer, I hit a 0 on the last one and ended up with this

This is the one where the little girl lies about abuse and destroys the teacher guys life?

Hey Sam

seconding Good Will Hunting

"it's not your fault" still makes me tear up every time I see it

Great memes, too. Especially if you live in Boston.

The Matrix

The part where the British chick tells her joke was actually hilarious, it caught me off guard

got 6 100/100

fun game

When did this type of spoof flick jump the shark? Because this was when they were actually funny.
I think it was with Epic Movie and it quickly slid downhill from there.

I enjoyed it far more after learning about what went into making the film.

reeeee

I had some creative differences

i think i have like a dozen and who the fuck knows how many 9.5s and 9s, but if i only had to pick one..

The Naked Gun

Scary Movie 3 ended it all
It was so fucking bad

What are some other thriller movies like this?

Uhh, no.
3 was the best one, then Epic Movie came out.

>3 was the best one

not even memeing

Just piss on Leslie Nielsens grave why don't you.

Touching, fantasy, romance done right, horror,kino

His part was so small in the movie that it didnt matter. It could have been anyone playing it.

You complain about Epic Movie, even though it feels exactly like 3 and all the other later scary movies.
I dont understand

Amadeus

This.

I second that

>worst of the trilogy
i'm triggered 2bh

Watched it at least 30x times

I read they used real bullets for that cow scene. Insane.

>dad shows me this when i'm 13
>still favorite movie of all time

nigga u gay as fuck

I think "Birdman" is the only movie I considered a 10/10
Maybe "A Series of Unfortunate Events" is up there too

Braveheart, and that's 9.9/10 because there's no such thing as a perfect 10, ever.

came here to post this

birdman was a fantastic movie in a year of great movies

I've learned a new word today. You guys are fucking deep.

literally my favourite film

>type.method.ac
FUCK YES.

This. Comfy and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Charlie Kaufman is a genius, but this movie was just him masturbating into the camera for two hours. I was legitimately angry that I wasted my time on it.

Still wonder if I should try this with my friend who was abused.

>repeats "it's not your fault 50 times"
>friend goes apeshit and kills me

This isn't a 10/10 movie, but Williams's performance is really underrated. I really felt so creeped out and, at the same time, so sorry for his character.

>powerful, material, powerfully rendered
>tour de force

Is it me or movie critics are the worst when it comes to using as many fucking words as possible? Whenever I read anything on rotten tomatoes, it's just a blur of obscure terms and niche words. I literally read them to increase my vocabulary, but most of it really means shit with regards to saying anything about the movie. It's just abstract shit all the way.

Am I right?

>my wife's son is a nigger
>wat

Moron.