The mandela effect, what are some revelations you've come to after all this time? (ex...

The mandela effect, what are some revelations you've come to after all this time? (ex. the star wars scene between Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker)

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/12/movie-doesn-t-exist-and-redditors-who-think-it-does
youtube.com/watch?v=ar_-ZhFZqSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TsI3lFHkU_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explain?

Apparently it's always been Looney Tunes, not Toons, and people are getting into a fuss about it.

I only know this 'cause I just GRIS'd the OP image and was surprised to find it's actually Tunes, not Toons as in Cartoons, but am not as bothered by it as I'd expect.

The mandela effect is basically a term to describe the event of false memory,when you recall something that occurred but didn't

Do you have any examples you have to share about the Mandela effect?

remember when niggers used to be people?

apparently the bernstein bear books are actually berenstein instead.

Naww nigga that was disproven years ago

>Do you have any examples you have to share about the Mandela effect?

Berenstain bears vs Berenstein bears

THis one messed me up

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/12/movie-doesn-t-exist-and-redditors-who-think-it-does

Watching The Simpsons when you were a kid vs. now that you're an adult.
All the dirty or adult jokes that flew over your head.

Curious George did not have a tail it seems

He doesn't though. Lmao

Well that's to be expected

pepperbridge farm remembers

Look closer

George Harrison died in the eighties, I remember seeing Beatles documentaries and reading about this.

ITT: semi-literate tards with bad memories blame a mysterious effect for their retardedness

That's because Shaq was in Kazaam. Which sounds like Shazam, the app. And redditors are retarded and can't tell the difference between different black people.

How about you type "c3po" into google first, before you make yourself look like a dipshit.

Shit negro. I GIS'd that shit and holy fuck

Basically but do you have any experiences like that or has your memory been good to you?

you're just jealous that we're invading your universe.

I grinned

thats not what the mandela effect is fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=ar_-ZhFZqSQ
This is probably the best short documentary I've seen about the Mandela Effect. Pretty crazy stuff.

retarded memers taking the fact that false rumors are spread or that some people mis recognize some things and make it out to be evidence that people can look at alternative universes when it's not.

There is no such thing as Mandela effect. Only people with bad memory and reddit.

All I'm gonna say is this.

People suddenly started noticing shit like this, and the world started suddenly getting really fucking insane and unpredictable (like President Trump winning, I like the guy honestly, but I'd have bet my life savings on him losing and didn't even bother voting) All this madness started unfurling AFTER we started firing the Large Hadron Collider.

I think our species actually did some fucking damage this time, and not just "dried up a river" and "irradiated some islands". I think we finally fucked this universe a new asshole.

its berenstin bears
pikachu had a black tail
nelson mandela died back in the 40s
its actually luney tunes
everything is as it should be and the internet is the reason were all confus

Essentially

Febreze is spelled Febreze and not Febreeze

febreze is febreze and not febreeze

wtf

all im going to respond with is this.

unless you are able to live thru various generations without aging at all, there is no way you can compare living in this time with what youve only read about another

He did play a fucking genie

There is no dash in between Kit Kat

oh shit this is going to far

You're totally right, like how the bottom of the world would be full of water if gravity was real. I guess people just don't get it.

The Mandela effect is simply people being surprised when they see the compression artifacts of neural-network memory array architecture.

Goddamnit what
also anyone got the chickafil one? that's the weirdest one

Can we fucking stop with this retarded ass shit already?

It's fun fucking with people's memory though

watched these as kid and can confirm it has always been tunes

have you seen the one about some dude getting run over by tanks for protesting
I personally don't remember so I cant say anything about it

woah! holy shit!!

Some dude called chickfilla and they denied the whole thing, but theres a well known picture from Arizona of a chicfilla logo

No. It's not even close.

Is there another big "mandela effect" example ?

kit-kat, looney toons and others shits like this are weak

Wait I definitely remember the Chic-Fil-A logo without the K, what happened

Some user mentioned something about a guy getting run over by a tank or something, that's quite big

That bitch has fucking disgusting man hands/arms

>always watched the show as a kid
Yeah, it's always been tunes. Because they use musical numbers and classical pieces, and looney tunes.

The show is a musical one, and had always been "tunes". Anyone who thinks otherwise either never pays attention or doesn't know how to read. Same with every other instance of the Mandela effect.

All this displays is the plasticity of memory, how it changes, and how lousy human preception is.

Details..?

When I hear that I think of the famous guy who stood in front of tanks but I don't think I've ever heard of him being killed, nor has anyone else but this one person on this thread

Shut the fuck up faggot nerd newfag

cool jargon bro

What's different between a normal person and you (or the hero you claim to be) is that we just do what needs to be done and frankly don't give a shit about how Looney Tunes is spelled because it doesn't matter in any way

What's the matter? Can't handle the truth?

No serious are you familiar with Sup Forums or?

It doesn't matter.

But I'm not gonna let some idiot claim it was ever spelled otherwise, just because they want to fit in on the internet.

loving traps makes you gay

Is your ass familiar with my boot? Would you like them to be better acquainted?

Fucking kek at the Stanley pic

Dude he literally never claimed that, he said that he remembered it as toons and looked it up and it was tunes. He was surprised because he, unlike your apparently quadruple digit IQ-ed intellect did, didn't give a shit about the title of it.
Try harder.

Berenstain*

Honestly i think this is all bullshit until i saw HLC team video before activation or Mandela '2013 death', guy holding Mandela sign in a fairly staged looking vid someone pls debunk

Lol so just being able to remember shit makes you think I'm super smart? Can you even remember what you ate for breakfast?

>the internet is the reason we're all confus

Holy shit is candlejack in this fucking threa

This just goes to show how shitty everyone's perception is.

I mean I'm kind of proving myself wrong by reading your answers, but the thing you're not taking out of this is that you're rubbing it in everyone's face that you remembered a tiny detail of a show that nobody else seemed to know (or maybe a few did but didn't want to be a colossal cunt about it like you) as noted by the fact that this example of the Mandela effect has been everywhere for the past few years.

Refer to argument currently happening

>a tiny detail of a show that nobody else seemed to know
>the title of the fucking show that is displayed no less than 10 times throughout the show

Sorry if it feels like I'm rubbing in remembering trivia like the title of a show. But seriously people that insist on this Mandela effect bullshit get on my nerves.

Oreos of the double stuff variety is spelled "Double Stuf" not "Double stuff"

I remember it as "double stuft"

And they spell "cheese" cheez on the cheezwiz bottles! !!

In Jeopardy, they don't answer the question straight up but say "What is" before answering. This messed me up so bad because I was quite a huge Jeopardy fan back in the day

mandela effect has been debunked. Get with the times.

If you remember it as "toons" it's probably from growing up with shit like Tiny Toon Adventures, or Who Framed Roger Rabbit referring to all cartoon characters as "toons". It's not supernatural bullshit, as has been the case in 100% of the claims of supernatural bullshit thus far.

Get the fuck out.

Seriously.

There's the door.

Holy shit

>3spoopy5me

Human minds, for the third (fourth? lost count) time, don't give a shit about that kind of thing, especially when they're so close to one another (toons and tunes). In fact, what may be a little odd to you, is the fact that, since they didn't pay pristine attention to that, they hear the phrase "Loony Tunes," instantly remember that show with particularly wacky (loony) cartoon characters (toons), and remember it as Loony Toons. You're not going to remember it as tunes unless it was by luck, you payed pristine attention to it even though it didn't matter one bit, or you particularly cared for the musical bits and that's what came to your mind. The Mandela effect is a scientifically studied phenomenon, and I'd think they're a bit more credible than anime-image-board crusader here.

For the nostalgiafags.

Why did they put an S?

No. Just idiots who can't make complete sentences. or words.

I knew that

>Human minds, for the third (fourth? lost count) time, don't give a shit about that kind of thing,
Exactly what I'm trying to say. Human perception is shit. Does not mean we hopped time lines

The New cool Mandela effect to sperg over now is how Queen's We Are The Champions doesnt end with "of the world".

>The studio version never did, the live versions do

You must be fun at partie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It was a block of shows rather than a network or individual idea

Oh shit really?

I love these things. People don't realize a band can come out with the same song slightly altered and then that's the only version you'll ever hear again unless you find an old album.

Heey I are take of offensive of dat

Everyone's just remembers shit incorrectly, its common. It's like misheard lyrics. Think of those songs you used to sing along to, thinking they say one thing for ages, then when you finally read the lyrics, you find out "Oh shit, I was wrong.".

One of the main ones people state is from Star Wars, the whole "Luke, I am your father". People all over say they know for a fact that that's what James Earl Jones said, but that isn't what he said.

It's real easy to explain.

It's called using imagery in story telling.

This is a scene from Tommy Boy, and probably where this "Luke, I am your father" business started.
youtube.com/watch?v=TsI3lFHkU_s

Now, the reason the scene is set up this way with Chris Farley saying "Luke... Luke...", he's putting the image of Darth Vader and Luke in that famous scene from Star Wars in your head so you'll get the bit, using the fan to emulate Darth's voice. If Chris Farley would've said "No... No... I am your father", people wouldn't make the connection.

>inb5 someone posts the 'James Earl Jones misremembers video'

He's is telling a joke, a story. It's the same as the Tommy Boy scene, he's putting that image in your head so you'll get the joke.

C3PO's leg

Ok, this kind of shit is easy to overlook because when you're looking at C3PO, you're not really paying attention to his lower extremities. Example, Say you're front row at a concert watching a guitarist play a solo, what region are you paying attention to? His/her hands, upper part of his/her body, right? Remember the last concert you went to, go ahead and remember. Remember the singer? Remember what color shoe laces he/she had? If you rewatch any movie and pay attention to everything but the characters, like shit happening in the background, you'll find all kinds of shit you missed, most of the time its bloopers. It's like a characters hair being parted to the left one scene, then in the next it's parted to the right.

Tru tru that nigga had a sign saying Mandela in a video advertising hadron Collider, just before the term arose/Mandela died (again)

>partie
If there were parties thrown with the sole objective of correcting people.

But otherwise, I don't like parties. Too many people saying stupid shit that's either factually incorrect or boring small talk.

!!!!!

Ok, baboon. Weasel apologizes.