Is this worth watching?

Is this worth watching?

no

Straight up trash, one of the worst movies I've seen

Are you a pretentious teenager?

Yes.

Yes, it's great.

Pretentious teenagers are the exact demographic that hate this movie.

yeah but only with the alternate ending where he gets knives instead of sjw burger girl

>Reddit: the Movie
Absolutely not

t. pretentious teenager

no

IT'S JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER MOVIE ABOUT VIDEO GAMES WITH HOT WIAFUS

Yes. Don't believe the le contrarians who call it shit, it's a fun flick.

kind of a lolsorandom hipster foray into video game culture

ONLY 90S KIDS WILL GET THISSS

marked the end of hipster movies about white male neets, now they will all be about trans black pandakin gay cyborgs

It's an alright, entertaining movie that will keep your attention. But it will not leave any kind of impact on you.

the movie made fun of hipsters so its not hipster

yeah, it's Edgar Wright's best movie.

it's true, because I'm in lesbian with you

Yeah, it's great
I imagine Reddit probably liked it though since they have a boner for Edgar Wright
Which of course means that we have to officially hate it

It's pretty fun whilst high

michael cera couldn't captivate a fleck of shit with his ass hair, let alone carry a movie

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no workSHUTTHEFUCKUP! Y’all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake.SHUTTHEFUCKUP. Y’all don’t live with that nigga Y’all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin’ at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin’ playin’ him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil’ Reese and them.

Only for MEW.

1. yes
2. even if you don't like story or characters, editing, visual jokes and transformation of comic/videogame into movie are perfect

>wear thin
informal

C2 If your patience wears thin, you become less and less patient:
I've warned you several times about being late and my patience is wearing thin.

C2 If something such as a joke wears thin, it becomes boring or annoying or stops being funny or effective, because it has been seen, heard, or used too much:
Tony, the joke is beginning to wear thin now - it's time to stop.
Her standard excuse for being late was beginning to wear thin.

Beware those who hunt autists lest ye become an autist thyself.

didn´t we have this thread like two days ago?

I believe Scott Pilgrim can't get better recommendation.

He's not wrong

>meme ..... meme ..... meme meme meme

Literally typed out an entire fucking paragraph and didn't give any tangible criticism other than "i dont like it so its a meme xdd". Kys for screencapping this tbqhwyf

It's pretty fucking cringe from beginning to end. There's no reddening characters.

It felt like i was watching a fantasized version of a high school gimmicks and quips.

Oh and a lot of fucking visual elements and edits

Look up the previews. See if they tickle your interest. Then that should make it easier to make your decision.

It's really interesting visually, at least. Which is more than you can say about many recent comic book films.

What's your whimsy tolerance?

Well yeah, I like it. Edgar Wright's a pretty good director. If you're not into vidya you should at least check out Hot Fuzz or Shaun of the Dead. He also directed Ant-Man, the only quippy MCU flick I can digest.

At least watch for some good tier editing and visual comedy.

Apologize at once

>jewish

>Radio active