FACT: women are three times more likely to have an orgasm when having sex with a black man

FACT: women are three times more likely to have an orgasm when having sex with a black man

no wonder interracial relationships are at an all time high

makes me wish I was a girl
getting fucked in the ass just doesn't compare to having a vagina

who is she

it would be mad funny if there were an actual body of research dedicated to which race is most able to please women

'excuse me smith, if you look here tyrone with the 8.5" bbc ellicited a 4.7 out of 5 on the aural pleasure detector scale. mike over there with his tiny white junk only pulled a 3. pathetic.'

3*0=0 niggers can't even do basic math.

Mary Rekt

sage

FACT: OP is a fag. As always

Yeah I guess that is why I see so many black lesbians out there on Craigslist.

bump

sauce

Who is that bitch

FACT
You will never post your dick with a timestamp.
I bet you get a centimeter wiener

Bait

Liberal media strikes again... trying to brainwash white women into becoming nigger lovers. Try harder, faggots.

Fact is, niggers cannot compete with whites. They never have, and they never will.

>Muh sports, muh dick

You are not better at sports... you're still slaves, you're just getting paid for it. Who owns 95% of all sports teams? WHITE MEN. So yeah, put that in your pipe and smoke it. And as for the MYTH that nigger dicks are bigger? Keep trying to bank off that stereotype, it's not going to get you anywhere.

name of her???

FACT: I make up facts

Only 3? I would think much more...I never made a woman orgasm in my life. I thought I did once, but she told me later that she faked it.

sauce?

>muh librul media
tinfoil hat
>everything else you said
inferior little virgin

i want to be her

They're also 20 times as likely to be shot and killed/robbed, or 14 times as likely to be abandoned upon pregnancy

3X0 is still 0 straightfags

Typical nigger and or nigger lover response.

You'd better pray the shit doesn't hit the fan, because if it does there are going to be a lot of dead niggers in the US of A you AI bot fuck

Fact: Every woman I've ever met who exclusively only fuck black guys, are 100% trailer trash. Enjoy my table scraps you've labeled prime rib.

Carter Cruise

Nice empirical researches and source you got there to back that 'fact', brah.

FACT: women are three times more likely to end up as single moms when having sex with a black man

no wonder interracial relationships ending is at an all time high

Look, I can do it too!