Thinktank Thread:

Thinktank Thread:
>best way to rid the world of muslim extremists.

I Will Start:
>neuter indiscriminately

bump you Einsteins

stop toppling dictators

They are doing a excellent job themself by believing in paradise.

>kill them

get people to understand that the war on Islam is no different than the war on communism

Get something like necrotizing fasciitis breed it to target the higher (well higher than whites) melanin content cells. then breed it for anti-bactierial resistance. introduce.

problem of non-whites, solved.

yeah and look at all the wonderful things communism did for the world.

Here's an idea.
Promote genuine tolerance not libtard shit. You live in our country you live by our laws. No sharia courts, no no go zones.

Stop paying to drop bombs, instead fund reformist imams and mosques that promote a more tolerant and updated islam.

Islam has never had a reformation like the Christians. Hence they are stuck in the 7th century. Teach them to actually question the koran.

Make them realize they should invest in earthly life rather than some bs afterlife.

Don't fight a short term physical war, instead invest in changing their ideas and promoting change from with in.

nuclear bomb and chemical attack of the entire eastern hemisphere

education. teach everyone about science. then there will be no need for the gods...

muslims kill christians like its their day job

as a fat lazy american living in paradise, i dont feel the need to get rid of them they keep us amused with their dumb antics and are too far to be an actual threat

nuclear bomb the sandnigger region, sand turns to glass, glass makes it easy to see oil underneath. 2 birds one stone.

>being born after 2001

Yeah the only way that stops is when they realize it's wrong.

i think religion should be abolished worldwide.

To go forward, sometimes you need to go back.

As a former Muslim I'll say this is the answer because I was challenged in a theology class in college.

I had to read the bible, which I immediately was like NOOOPE INFIDELS.

But then I had to read Ayan Hirsi Alis books on islam. And I began to question shit.... took a year or two but now I love pork, consenting premarital sex, and people.. I fucking hate muslims inability too see they are fucking backwards to the point they are the world's laughing stock.

brilliant

won't happen and heres why,

Q'ran has never been edited or rewritten, it is not the place of man to change the word of God.
Anytime a cleric suggests a change, even if that change is only one word, the suggestion is studied by a group of learned scholars who's sole purpose in life is to ensure the word of God retains it's meaning at all times.
Earthly life means little to the crackpot Mussies, they do all in the name of Allah.
Now the actual problem is not Q'ran, in itself a very peacable book, there is not one hint at blowing people up with suicide vests or IED's.
No the real issue is the followers believe everything they read about the prphet Muhhamud(peace be upon him) to the extent they actually believe any old shit thats printed, his life story HAS been edited to fuck to suit whoever is paying for the print run, it's been rewritten numerous times, this is what you need to change in the Mussie mind set.

isnt this kind of the samme thing when women kill terrorists? They cant get to allah or some shit

we can gather all prisoners world wide and drag them to the middle east, arm them, and promise that they can be released and can start their own society using that land if they rid it of all of its inhabitants they have nothing to lose whats the rest of the world gonna do to them? send them to prison for murder?

nuke the entire middle east. no exceptions

brilliant idea, can we also send all the fuckin junkies to afghanistan where they can grow and control their own herion and keep it out of our society?

I call bullshit you muzzie gag. Read your own shit.
Quran 8:12

Quran 8:12 – “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”

One of thousands.

Don't you remember that bullshit speech Jeff Goldberg gives in Dinosaur Park about how science always fucks up and assumes dinosaurs can't be lesbians and breed? I think that's relevant to fatal melanin cooties. It'll evolve and we'll all die of dinosaur lesbianism.
You faggot.

the actual verse is as follows :
008.012 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you:
give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers:
smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

God was talking to some angels not the Mussies.
later in that Surrah God then goes on to tell the Mussies :
008.061 But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards
peace, and trust in God: for He is One that hears and knows (all things).

and by the way God was only telling the Angels to kill the opposition cause they were being fags and were killing everything in sight, men , women, children, old folk.......much like the US are doing in Syria, much like they did in Vietnam.

I'm not a fuckin Mussie lover, but miss quoting the Q'ran isnt helping you guys arguement at all.

gotta keep in mind Mussies don't read shitty Western translations of Q'ran, they ONLY read in Arimaic or OFFICIALLY sanctioned(Saudi Arabian funded, oh another pal of the US) translations.

so stop quoting crap