Is there a legitimate argument against the statement that the world would be a better place if all muslims were...

Is there a legitimate argument against the statement that the world would be a better place if all muslims were eradicated? Honestly though, I can't think of one single reason why this would be a bad idea.

Good goy. Muslims are the problem. We must bomb Syria and attack Iran!

>religion of peace

Subjectively, it's just cruel to kill every single one. You're talking about a lot of misguided, perhaps desperate and or brainwashed people including children. Now if it were the religion itself we somehow could destroy I'll be all for it. I wouldn't have that much a problem with getting rid of extremist, extremist figure heads and or government theocracy's either. The entire political movements has to go, that's for sure.

So you Googled "trolling." Neat.

But then we'd miss out on all their beautiful art... oh nevermind.
But we'd miss all their beautiful music... oh nevermind.
All their amazing innovations in modern computer and medical technology...oh nevermind.
Their exquisite cuisine... nope.
Their modern and efficient attire... nope.
Their groundbreaking advances in space exploration? Nope.

Even niggers occasionally come up with some good BBQ or a catchy song. Muslims really are a waste of life.

You could try to be a patriot, follow your president and respect islam

well without muslims we would... i mean they invented the........ theyre the leading authority in..... ehh

i mean you might kill the next einstein and unlimited amounts of potential for improving everyones lives and furthering science. but other than that no, it would be great for getting the earths population down. it would ofc be insanely cruel and the amount of innocent people you would have to kill for the cremes of a few would be beyond disgusting but her its not like Sup Forums ever gave a shit about that lol

then who would fuck all those poor sex-starved goats?

>Goat libidos matter

Islam is a scam.Every serious historic study of its origins says that all of islam tell about its origins is false.

not if those innocent lives cant even contribute with some oc nudes for fucks sake they really are a tremendous waste of good oxygen

plus well need their space to park our cars in the future

Why do you compare a religion with an ethnicity ? There are black muslims you know ? A lot

That goes for all humans.

great they can die too

they're the only force strong enough to stop the gay agenda.

This.
All religions are fake, created by prehistoric simpeltons to make concepts of ultimate justice you can't escape and to explain natural occurances

>Is there a legitimate argument against the statement that the world would be a better place if all muslims were eradicated? Honestly though, I can't think of one single reason why this would be a bad idea.

You'd take a lot of genuine innocents with them, but fuck, Muslims invite this shit.

>There are black muslims you know ?

Ah, so the extra super degenerate.

because in my opinion, the 2 groups of people most worthless to this world, human progress, civility, and practicing empathy are niggers and muslims. Not my fault one's a race and one's a religion. It just is what it is.

Niggers are fine if they're raised by or near large communities of white people. Muslims... well, they're indoctrinated and a lost cause.

Not, defending islam, fuck islam.

But the origins of christianity are also clearly false. Any honest look into its origins shows clear pagan influence. They renamed pagan holidays in over to make it easy for people to convert. The story of a virgin birth is common through multiple cultures. There is zero evidence of Hebrew slaves in Egypt that Moses would have come from. There is conveniently zero archeological evidence of Jesus.

It's almost as if all religion is bullshit.

Show me any majority black population (be it a city, state, or nation) that is a nice place. Anywhere in the world.

Europe would still be in the dark ages that's one.

Can't we just eradicate the religion? I mean, if we all, globally, decided to burn all Korans, hadiths, scholarship and keep Muslims from congregating we could greatly reduce the influence of Islam in the world. And because Islam doesn't encourage scholarship nearly as much as Judaism, they're never going to become the new kikes. Eventually the idea will fade from history

They don't exist.

Id rather have slimey corrupt jews than murderous retarded Muslims

None. Kill them all.

At least you can get in good with jews and reap some benefits. Wtf are Muslims gonna do? Offer their goat for you to fuck?

ITT: statists try to think

Why not eradicate all religions?

Just kill all of the nut job Muslims, Jews, and Christians and the world be a far better place than if you just wiped out all the Muslims.

So in order to get rid of the bad people you only need to become a genocidal maniac

Just hope they kill each other

yes

Uh, yeah?

Youll never be able to cherry pick, the root has to be pulled out.

Just deport them and don't let them move to Europe and Western countries, they can do anything they want in their desert