>this boy whispers in your ear "I'm horny"
What do?

Tell him we should go to the titty bar

Who is this

>boy

"I ain't no pedo"

Kill him with rake

Flick his nuts with my fist.

Is that really a fucking boy? Jesus christ i want to kill myself. Fucking liberals

Hang it from a tree

You're 14, you can jack yourself off!

Rape him. No lube with a xl bad dragon dildo

Bend him over and take out his wallet to check his ID. If legal, proceed to plow. If not legal, take his money as a wasting my time tax.

HOW DARE YOU ASSUME XIR'S GENDER

Faggot.

Tell him to go to a vet to get his horns removed

Stick my penor is his nubile, juicy bald anor whilst licking those sweet boy lips.

>this boy whispers in your ear "this is my swamp"
What do?

Give him some money for a haircut, and tell him to start exercising. Hopefully he increases his T levels and stops being such a bitch.

SENSUALLY RAPE HIM VIOLENTLY

Why? It turns you on?

punch it in the face

There's a first time for everything

>"I'm only five"

Id flip him off. Kick him in the nuts and jam his head onto my shoulder while simultaneously jumping to the ground smashing his neck

360° turn and walk away.

"I'm user"

Am I fucking unbanned yet

Sell him to Muslims to rape him.

Is that even a boy?

Tell him I sexually identify as an attack helicopter and that he should check his vehicle privilege.

Did you just assume their gender, you son of a bitch?

please dont call me "user" thats very prejudice, i prefer the non gender exclusive: "xonon"

"bend over"

Lick him

that was actually funny

>that ending

TOP KEK

I'm alone in my room so I'd probably jump up and scream my fucking head off in surprise

Moar moar

Expand his ass to my dicks circumference

Tie it up, throw it in the river

>this boy comes up to you in short shorts and sits on your lap
What do?

Is that you? If so, and you're local, I'll fuck you

end his life

First I would knock him out, bind his hands and feet and bring him to my lair. I would suspend him at the perfect height for fucking his tight little ass. I would paralyze him so he couldn't move, remove all of his teeth. I'd make sure to give him enough food to keep him alive and well.

I'd start of by teaching his throat to take my cock, eventually making a morning ritual where I cum balls deep into his stomach. I would milk his cock every few hours, using his cum as lube. For lunch, I would fuck his ass slow and deep, enjoying the sensation. Pulling out, fucking his mouth so he can taste his ass. Eventually I would cum inside of his colon. During the night, I would invite as many friends over as I could. Gang rape, leaving his holes raw and oozing cum. Start the process over the next day. When I get bored, I would chop him into pieces and slowly eat his body over a years time.

turn around 360 degrees and walk away

A black eye makes me even harder.

please. stop being so original

talk about the first thing that pops up

Sauce.

Gotta get the source for that

It's a YouTube, and a girl unfortunately.

Didn't read a name in that sentence.

No idea. Some fag posted it in a trap thread, a few asked for sauce, and none was had.

I'm okay with her being an actual girl

I'm interested as well. Although I just assumed trap due to black eye, but maybe he/she goes to school with niggers.

kek

Prepare for an ogreload of layers

Obviously I didn't save the name when I found it was a girl.
Dude she probably smacked her face coming out of her giant jakoozi shower cause she's a rich little white girl that gets to make smiley videos about her life all day.

Yes my fine indevidual nigger

Penis in boipucci

>Dude she probably smacked her face coming out of her giant jakoozi shower cause she's a rich little white girl that gets to make smiley videos about her life all day.

You're the one who blemished his/her pretty face (before I could), weren't you? I'll fucking kill you, you filthy nigger! Don't ever try to touch a pristine white girl (boy)!

Where'd you go OP?

Boy? Looks more like of a dyke that wishes she has a cock

it is.