I'm on patrol in this sector, and I've detected a distress signal in this vicinity. May I be of assistance?

I'm on patrol in this sector, and I've detected a distress signal in this vicinity. May I be of assistance?

It is a cruel, unforgiving world out there, but you needn't go it alone. You have backup. Let us strategize as cleverly as possible, so that today's troubles may become tomorrow's conquest.

For the Glory of Anonkind, I ask you: what is on your mind?

ooooh a 2B thread E>

To be or not to be, that is the question.

user is dead.

Sky, Velvet. Thank you for your support.

Give 'em a chance. They'll show up.

I don't know what's wrong. I make sacrifices for the benefit of others, but I don't feel good about it. It doesn't seem right, it seems false and meaningless.

I dunno, man. I dunno.

Why good evening 2B. It's been a long day...

Evening Sky, how are you tonight?

Hiya Grease Rabit, what's up?

Stop doing that then.

You're welcome.

The sky, Airplanes, gas prices, Jewish lie count, Satellites are pretty up. What about you?

I would assume that your heart isn't entirely into it, then. What is it that you're doing Fenn? Also, thanks for coming.

*hugs you tight* Hey Rock, thanks for stopping by.

How did things go, Rock? We can talk about it if you want.

Stop being nice? What's the alternative? Mindless hedonism?

Little things, like carrying food donations to the food bank, watching other peoples' kids, stuff like that.

It's a pleasure to be here.

of course
I think it depends on the level of sacrifice... to much ... is too much... It also depends what were you looking to get out of it?
I'm better tonight

Here madam with coffee right behind!

-phi

*static* 2B we're under atta--- need assistan-- it's the--- I repeat it's the Cab--
*transmission lost*

Hiya 2b!!
What's shaking?

Hello Thread!!

Mantis

Hey there, 2B.
The question is "to be or not to be a trap", actually.
Nah, you're right here.
*sips*

oh my ... Reimu has graced us E>

Well, I don't look to get anything out of it, I guess. Never huge things; I stop short of giving out large amounts of money or causing myself excessive pain directly.

Velvet. Hope things are alright.

I have a bunch of shit to do in the next 2 weeks but after that I'm going to have so much free time.

Hopefully I manage to get away with skipping the calculus exam if the professor is feeling benevolent. Physics is going to be easy but a little more work because formula memorizing.

gimme some words of encouragement please. also should i buy a PS+ card now or right before destiny 2 comes out and just play PvP on the PS3 like a schmuck.

Indifference.

I'd advise you to stop. Sure, these things are nice,selfless things to do. But you're not into it just for that sole reason, are you? You want some degree of fulfillment; perhaps its time to try something else?

*hooks an arm around you* Thank you very much, Mission Assistant.

Mission Assistant! Trace that signal!

Not much Mantis, just trying something a little different. How are the trains running today?

*nods* Louise.

I hope you're having a wonderful night, anonymous!

*hug*

Reimu!!!

Damn glad to see you!!

Mantis

Just got home

So, whats going on all?

I'm still halfway struggling with FEMT. I'm comfortable that we are friends, but I still feel more is at play

Don't be a Trap, simple answer.

Alright as they can be, Job's good as fuck.

Nope.

Hmm. Maybe I'll cut back. But I need something to fill the gap. The charitable things does preserve relationships with a lot of people that I don't really care about, but that seem to care a lot about me.

You know, maybe I just need to invest emotionally in more people.

Good, Velvet! Glad to hear it.

EMT, welcome. Want to talk more about it?

This would make a nice webm.
You say that like you aren't obviously able to handle it~

Careful Reimu, I'm after your legacy.

What level of calc and physics are you taking, Pory? You're going to do well, I know it. You've studied appropriately and put in work, right? Those hours don't go to waste. Also, I'm your Commander. I demand that you do well.

Buy the PS+ card.

Is this cuddle or cinnamon roll?

So, let's hear it. What are you feelings?

*transmission traced, picking up signal*
*slow evil laughter*
Your journey ends here.
*transmission ended*

Hmm... I mean maybe your expectations are too high for what is recieved back... but also maybe something else is going on. Perhaps you haven't spent enough time on yourself. Life is like a pie with different slices... the piece that is personal time/growing needs to be adequately large...
traps are fine... so how is that a question? E>
Hey there!

I will know in about an hour

Mantis

This is a help/advice thread?

Why all the extra shit in the OP?

A little RPing never hurts.

awww, heck. I'm sorry, sweetie! what's going wrong today?

Its for pure, unfiltered fun and joy of life.
Have a seat, and relax.

automata making me depressed af
just done with ending E and on the way to finish the arenas

Just life being shit in general.

T-That escalated a bit don't you think? I'm just tired, it's been a long day.

*Hugs back* Hey sis, always happy to. And to see you so soon again, what a treat! How are ya?

Hiya Fenn. To answer your post, why do you feel the need to make so many sacrifices for others?

It was just a rough day at work, am exhausted. Took a few hours to get home and when I did, I found that the kitten peed on my bed.

Good to hear Sky. Honestly had me worried there for a bit.

Hmm. Oddly, I know what you mean. If you're anything like me, Fenn, you're trying to form some kind of emotional bond with people, on some level. For what it's worth, I'm finding that you really can't force these things. The people I feel closest to? It just kind of happened. Repeated exposure definitely plays a role here, but don't force it at detriment to yourself.

*lightly grips here sword* What is it that you want? You're interrupting my first thread here!

Oh, right. You don't start until later.

What said. It can be silly, but sometimes life needs to be silly in order to be bearable.

*detecting massive movements from skyline*

Mostly that I really want to actually call her and whatnot. But It's been a year since we spoke in person or verbally. So, at this point, the entire friendship has been just about built via text (Which given the nature of it, is kinda remarkable in a way?)

But I know she's shy, and I don't feel a cold call will be too acceptable. Also, I am deadly afraid that I freeze up or say something remarkably stupid that forces her away.

So, thats more or less my main concern with her
Hey Fenn. You know the deal already, so...

For such a simple question, you sure chose wrong.

It's not happening.

yeah, I guess that can happen. is it something new, or do you always feel this way? is it a situation within, or out of your control?

I've lost the will to do things for myself, is what I think it is. I used to really enjoy the things I did on my own, but now I just... do them. Playing with video games, drawing, reading. None of it holds that joy anymore.

I guess I need to put a little more effort into feeling good. If I want to make things better, I should do something instead of complaining. Sorry about all this.

Well, I just feel obligated to say yes. They expect me to, so I do. They appreciate it, they say thank you, they offer to return the favor, et cetera. But I don't feel good about it.

Man, that sucks. Things looking up yet?

You know, you're absolutely right. I have tried to bond with some people, and it just hasn't worked. So far I've only managed it with three in real life, and I haven't seen one of them in a year.

I forget if you said, but have you called her?

How do I join the friendship police?

niqqa tho
You should put Help/Advice thread at the top of the OP and then add all that extra shit

Is cinnamon roll some kind of challenger to the title of cuddle compatriot?

I'll have to deal with them some time...

It's integral calculus, and the physics is well... physics. Nothing too hard, we're seeing basic shit like impulse and movement because the educational system got fucked up a bit, so we're going over this again.

Also the thing with the PS+ card is I don't have much money, and I'd much rather save it for a card when D2 is out. But I also wanna play PvP.

Decisions, decisions.

Surprisingly, the ending was somewhat hopeful. Ending E straight gave me feels. It made me beam like an idiot, with the credits sequence.

But, you know, sometimes it's better that way, isn't it? With no resolution. I think we've gotten carried away with the notion that things need to resolve so cleanly and neatly.

A little nervous. But feeling better now that you are all here to back me up.

Okay, that was a lie. But I hope the message that I'm glad you're all here isn't lost. And I guess T Th is my new schedule!

*narrows her eyes and intently scans the horizon*

Yes, her grace descends from the sky...

Hello!

Are you sure you want it? I gave it to someone once and she wouldn't recommend it!

>human scientists be building war droids

>design?
>"let's make them exactly like us in everyone possible way, and that includes all the flaws and imperfections of the human form"
>built in weapon systems?
>"hey let's add some nice thicc thighs and titties on them. Oh and don't forget about the onahole"
>armor?
>"give them some tight mini skirts, a fucking snowflake bra, and a blindfold"
>Operating system?
>"fuck it just make them emotional and unstable af, with no op calculation powers or shit."
>assistant/companion?
>"let them chill with a bunch of floating coke cans that are mounted with machine guns"
>weapons?
>"like, give them these huge fucking butter knives, and ABSOLUTELY no effective long-range firearm weapons"

>humanity be extinct

>what is on your mind?
I'm in pain.
I'm often in physical pain, but I pay little mind.
I feel emotional pain.
I think about how I've recently wasted my life, and I feel more pain.

I used to be a shit head, and then I made myself who I wanted to be.
I was pretty great for the most part, despite the ups and downs.

Over the years, I've become less and less like the man I want to be.

How I once was able to live like I wanted to, that adds to my pain.

I pursued knowledge, I pursued skill, and pursued creation and innovation, I pursued discovery and change.

I'm still productive relative to most people, obtaining knowledge, developing skill, and what not, but it's nothing compared to how I used to be.

Relative to how I want to be, relative to who I was, I'm a piece of shit.

Well hello Louise

-phi

>>for you

Mantis

Coffee is ready. I apologise for the delay. To what donwe owe the pleasure of this thread?

-phi

I mean, if humankind got forced to move out of its own planet they mustn't be very clever.

*warning, all personnel are requested to counter attack enemy armada*

Nothing is wrong with traps, but the whole "i'm not gay but I love traps" though train needs to end.

Nope, no escalation here. It's been a long hot day.

What about with you, what's goin on?

So why havent killed yourself yet dude

I think I've broken my wrist. What do??

It's a phonecall. Just do it. If the relationship ever hopes to be anything more, either you have to overcome your anxiety on the matter or she needs to find some confidence. You can't make her become more confident, so I guess it's your call to make now. Take the risk and call her.

Three? That's a remarkable feat already. If that's all you need, call it a day there. It's the depth of friendship, not the quantity, right?

You may send your applications to [email protected] for review.

It had crossed my mind. Thank you for the recommendation; will do for the next thread.

Nier ... has a lot beauty hiding in the darkness
Mmm depression does that ... a lot..
>tfw not sure if unintentional name pun...
It sound like it may be time to redefine how you view yourself, your goals, what you consider shit. If we are talking chronic pain, it may require to re-envision what life is *supposed* to be like...
==>doctor

It has always been shit and at this point it's beyond repair.

be a good little 2bitch

What? From what I can gather, you got where you wanted to be in life but now your development is slower than it used to be? I'm a bit confused.

>>Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness

he he he, a perfect incubator for my seed.

>It sound like it may be time to redefine how you view yourself, your goals, what you consider shit.
That sounds like giving up, and I don't want to be a quitter. Though I've fallen, I haven't given up, yet.

so... change? it sounds like you wish you acted the way you used to! if what you need to do is change, then you need to find that desire to better yourself, and you need to harness it!
no one should do that.
I suggest going to a hospital! in the meantime, you can make a makeshift splint with a thicker magazine and duct tape, but it would be easier to have someone else do that for you. given, you know, you only have one good wrist!
I don't think that! have you considered outside help? you'd be surprised how loving and helpful other people can be.

Post moar

Got to pay off 1400 in debt and somehow still finance a plane ticket

how do

Don't see Ikarous here, this is a good thing.

Hey Reimu! Glad you could make it!

Evening Phi! How are you?

W-What is it Cayde, respond!

Heya train guy, what's shakin?

Did someone say trap

Pory, you really seem like a smart guy from what I've seen, I have faith that you can do well on any test. You're much better than I ever will be at math.

I'm not sure, maybe wait a bit for the card.

Heya bud, you made it ok. What else do you think there is?

Hiya friend, I hope you are too!

Why do you feel obligated then and don't feel good? We have to go a little deeper i think. Sounds like they appreciate it though.

You had me going there for a sec :v But you're sense of humor really is starting to shine through sis. Nah, ain't lost at all, hope that the new schedule works out.

Well of course there's no escalation, you're under the cars silly.

Not yet Fenn. You have literally the most recent update.

She's doing department training today/tonight.

I know. But theres also the fact that shes very busy, and may not be too receptive of a cold call. So, I feel that I should at least mention it first.

mmmm the breeding was a success now we reap the rewards.

So why havent killed yourself?

FFS I TOLD YOU! DON'T LET THE ROUGE ONES NEAR HER!

Just the call atm. And anxious waiting for her message.
Forgot to sign

There's someone out there that insists I'm a cinnamon roll. If you manage to find them, go easy on them, would you?

Ah, gotcha. Those are all basics, so I hope you're strong in these classes. They're going to serve you well if you getting into a STEM field.

If you're mathematics, God help you.

And if money is an issue, then you'd best hold off on it. You can delay gratification for just a little while longer, can't you Pory?

Give me six years to decide. I'll have an answer then.

>artistic license.

*transmission received*
I only seek to destroy you all and claim what is rightfully owed to me
Do not worry little one, he's been taken care of

Coffee you say??

Mantis

Just cuz you don't see her doesn't mean she isn't around. Then again, 2B actually invited her. So given her nature, she might have decided to stay out of it. She's not unlike Gollum. She just sort of... follows you.

I wanna rape you while you do your tarot thing

because that would be actively, knowingly, harming a living being. doesn't sound totally appropriate to me!
though if you believe that I should, feel free to present a case as to why!

Hello

-phi

My experience says they are shit.

Hello rock. I'm in pain. How are you?

-phi

Heyoooo!

Mantis

I used to be a self indulgent piece of shit.
I stopped wanting to be like that, so I made myself better.
I pursued knowledge and skill, and doing things with knowledge and skill.
I stopped doing drugs, I ate a healthy diet, I exercised regularly, I pursued knowledge, I stimulated my mind, and I did productive things.
Over years after that, my world got a little shaken up, and I started to become less and less like a "good" man.
I was still driven, determined, I had a fire under me that kept me going despite the hardship.
My fire just got less and less bright over the years.
The recent few years, I've been trying to keep going, there have been ups and downs, not to say that there weren't ups and downs before, but I just lack that drive.
I was a bit dull, holding onto hope, but I've become more broken down.
The past year, it was relatively dull.
The past few weeks, I've been not so dull, but more in pain.

I think I can handle but it's fucking tedious, specially if it's for no reason. Were we doing a project or something it'd be fun but this is eh.
thanks dudes

I dunno, Velvet. Feeling inadequate and underachieving, I guess.

You know, that's right. I may just try to chop off some of the fat, rid myself of the other people who want to know me who I don't really care about. That should help some. Then I can focus on the people I care about, and hopefully feel more fulfilled.

Really? Eh.

If somebody asks me to do something for them, something little, and they clearly care about me, can I just say no? I feel like I can't, like they'd be hurt. I think a lot of people think that I care about them too. More people than I'd like. But what can I do about that without looking like a complete cunt?

They do appreciate it, they say thanks, and later they try to talk to me about stuff. I don't get why I don't feel good about it. I should; they're clearly happy.

What really bothers me is when people try to talk to me charitably, because they think I look lonely. Those are the worst conversations, because they're trying sincerely to be nice, and I want to be alone.

>Artistic license
>The whole reason we have good video games
Saying all the right things, 2B. Keep it up.

Would you like a cup?

-phi

You are neither dear Fenn

-phi

maybe you haven't met the right people! let's try and change that.
hey, YoRHa 2B! you should say hi to this guy. he says he hasn't met a nice person and I think you're the person who could change that.

Yea, you shouldnt
you must kys too fag for this world

F-follow? nice trips