Why is there never a thread for depressing music on mu? It's the only genre of music I like

Why is there never a thread for depressing music on mu? It's the only genre of music I like

Recs here. Starting with one of the best of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGMN-gNfdaY
youtube.com/watch?v=eS2ipWNm9Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=e9aeJpxcurY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is literally always a thread for depressing music in which the same 5 albums are posted

because depressing music isn't a fucking genre

There's one every five fucking minutes

Thoughts on this masterpiece?

Better question. Why isn't Bark Psychosis ever talked about over here? I used to think the average Sup Forumstant would be obsessed with atmospherically dense and rhythmically interesting, not to mention "ronery", albums like Hex. But I was wrong, obviously, and I've only seen them being talked about in a derogatory light, sort of like a 2nd-rate Talk Talk. The very thought is disgusting to me.

almost everything here is depressing music

Point me to them lmao. I've only seen lame threads like post songs that make you cry. I want a thread for heavy atmospheric depression albums

You seem helpless. Almost as if you lack the ability to find them yourself

They get deleted pretty quick because it usulally leads to nowhere and the same album gets posted.

I come on here and search for depressing albums once a week. They seem rather hard to find, like there isn't that much interest in them around here. Nevermind guys I thought I'd make a thread for a specific topic but I guess that's not how it works around here. I'll just delete this one

Listen to country, they have a bunch of depressing shit

just go to the archive or scour the essential charts on the wiki

man my life is tough wahhhhhhhh

*posted from 1st world internet connection and pc/laptop/smartphone*

you would be dead by now if you had to live in a 3rd world country.
here's a song for you bud youtube.com/watch?v=eGMN-gNfdaY

who are you quoting? nobody here said their life was bad. they only said they wanted depressing music.

Because people keep posting the same shit
youtube.com/watch?v=eS2ipWNm9Fw

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=e9aeJpxcurY

woah dude, cool it with the social commentary

I expected some ISIS song but really nice choice with Mulan

>Why is there never a thread for depressing music on mu?
because you're a newfag and this is your first day

If you're into metal these fit the bill