Be honest Sup Forums

She's the best female pop artist of this generation, there is no point in denying it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IOqYBwBmX-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*blocks your path*

who gives a shit?

Obviously you because you came in this thread and needed to remind us that you ""don't"" care instead of just hiding and ignoring it.

the people. you've lost your touch, user.

>shes the best piece of shit in this toilet

amazing

Not even the right nation. It's Seiko Oomori, obviously.

>the people you've lost touch with

is that a member of babymetal?

Yeah.

giving a shit was a mistake

this

Fuck off snake

t. Kanye "Foolish Ocelot" West
Kanye played us all like a damn fiddle!
Taylor Swift was in the right the whole time!

Ur waifu has had like 12 bfs and thats not even counting the many cocks she's had on one-night stands

Fucking disgusting used abused goods

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=IOqYBwBmX-0

>12 boyfriends
>multiple one-night stands
I can relate to her story, I also had so many exes that I lost count of them, I also had multiple one-night stands.
Good thing my current girlfriend is really nice and fun to be around with so she might be my endgame.

Taylor clearly lied about that to get sympathy.

WRONG!

i don't even know who she is and why you keep spamming her on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

>Wahh Wahh no girl wants to touch my limpdick, look at how sexually frustrated I am

Jesus, you're only capable of talking about your girlfriend and Taylor Swift, the girl who is even more polished than a Kpop boyband. You're probably the most boring and superficial lesbian I've ever heard of.

Stop tripping you shit. Nobody cares about your personal life

who ?

apparently she's hopelessly dimwitted

There are people in this thread that seriously think Taylor Swift is a straight women and a maneater. She is a carpet muncher who is not allowed to come out because it would be bad publicity and lose her record sales with the Christian white-trash fans. Dumb Sup Forums children do not understand the cynical industry and actually think he has ever been penetrated by a real penis.

very true my friend

lots of lesbians have been penetrated at least once

Fuck off snake
Nice projecting

Sorry, didn't mean to upset you.