Basement OP back again to subvert being sad/lonely

What is Sup Forums up to tonight?
What drugs are you mofos taking?
What are ya drinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hV9txwC37A0&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i know where you live

What are YOU drinking or what drugs are you doing OP? Also, life is lonely as fuck for me too so I'll check in on your thread.

Thats fine. come kill me sometime.

im doing nothing as i am poor. Which is why i am so fucking bored.

In good news though, i put in alot of applications to try and not be poor

I AM however playing 'the surge'
Shit is annoying, i wanted darksouls, and got what an outsider would think darksouls is.

Show us your basement battlestation

How bad are your lungs?
You wheeze a lot?

I lived in a basement and it fucked my lungs hard

imo this man is the epitome of Sup Forums

Living Cancer

I dont wheeze .
Have a window and decent airflow down here, though my pc gets dusty as fuck

Nothing amazing
27" screen
GTX960 4g
FX-8350

It plays me some games, thats about all i can ask for.

Yeah, well. Baba booey

this

What's the deal with basements and lungs. Never heard of this.

OP here,
Basements usually get damp/dusty
It creates mold and shit and it really damages lungs.

Oh fuck a Stern fan too? Tatatoothey Mamamonkey to you my friend.

Paper that says "I love niggers" for proof. Otherwise I'm taking over this thread

Op is cute as fuck

i hate snotty underaged white beta male

No thanks my dude.
Ill shoe on head or timestamp for sure though.

Thank you, its good to hear this after my failings with a girl recently.

>sternfaggots

Hoo Hoo Robin, I invented sleeping in an unfinished basement!

Beta Confirmed

good good. you go back to s4s then

Ok I'll settle for shoe on head and you holding 4 fingers up

ITs always a pissing contest of 'whos the cuck' isnt it?

sorry to hear about your recent failings with a girl :(

He already posted a pic of his pc you faggot
Who else is going to pretend to be a bum sleeping in the basement?

I wish I was white

there

ITs all good, atleast i had the balls to avoid the 'friend zone' or whatever. I made my feelings clear and got shot down (I think?).
You live and you learn, and regardless of my feelings, it was a good growth exercise for me.

damn it these 14 years old tick my nuts off

what state you in OP? montanafag reporting in again.

My maaaaaan ok cool now question. What you doing down there bruh?

Pennsylvania
The home of amish bitches, and fresh farmland air.

ayy noice man, one of my favorite youtubers lives in Strasburg and I really wanna move there

Its my room. It has my bed, it has my computer.
IT semi carpeted.
I could be doing alot worse,
i could be doing alot better

OP, are you a Stern fan or not? Only some Opie and Anthony loser responded (worst douchebag radio I've ever heard btw).

Im a fan of stern. Watched documentaries and shit.
Too young to really be in the era that listens to stern.

I appreciate all he did as a person
>cant be assed to listen to alot of his stuff.

Joe rogan though. thats my radio dude.

What's your drug of choice op

im gay

Marijuana is cool probably my first choice as its negatives are smaller than its positives.

Adderal is fun when i wanna get shit done

Shrooms is cool to take vision quests on.

Ive been sober for like 2 months or so at this point due to lack of money. (not that i ONLY wanna do drugs, they are just fun for nights like this.)

Straight out da closet.
Loud and proud!

Okay well don't start listening to his current stuff as he went full SJW retard and his show is a bore now. His best years were 2006-2009 so if you can download a torrent of those years do so.

What lead to you living in a basement?
Who's basement do you live in?

Blah where to start. Ill greentext it badly
>Mother has wreck when im 12
>mother get addicted to opiates/money from them
>Doctors take away opiates
>Mother becomes herion addict
>mother dabbles in meth/herion
>Life is going nowhere
> get the fuck out of there
>talk to estranged father (no contact for 7 years)
>He says i can move in to get on my feet
>In a basement now

Wait OP, are you actually gay?

What generation of Stern do you like?
The hack and poorly aged Steve and Garry knockoff shit he did in the 80s?
The pre hairplugs late 90s where he started his "im a serious interviewer!" garbage?
How about the posthairplugs 00s, Im too good for Satellite radio stint?

Or are you a fan of "Welp im doing bad in terrestrial radio, lets take a huge payday to go to satellite while I take 6 months off every year for vacation while still being a boring hack riding off of my fame from 25 years ago"

Or do you like his current "alienate all of my friends, and become the corporate celebrity whore that I used to crucify on the radio years ago" stern?

Most Sternfaggots hate his satellite stuff. I dont blame them

Starting a new job next Monday, pays $12 an hour, hopefully it's good.
Just lonely as fug where I am at.
Would drink, but saving money for phone bill and food.

No im not a faggala.
Just lonely/bored.

Hell yeah man. Grit your teeth and save some cash my man.

Okay good because I was about to abandon thread.

What games are you playing right now? I want to get a new gaming computer since my last one crapped out on me. Hate that every new game is an FPS though and I'm too slow to play RTS games these days.

ive been on that darksouls train.
That and fighting games.
Beat all 3 DS's 3 times
Play Smashbros melee
Also UMvC3 Waiting for MvCI

CURRENTLY im playing 'the surge' -its alright, not really as darksouls-ey as i wanted.

Black ops 3 zombies as well. Thats about all i can be assed to play.

My specs are up above, and i play all these at 720-1080p high presets with 60fps.

Yeah, maybe after the first paycheck I get myself a Cpt. Morgen with Dr. Pepper. Need a way to chill after all of this stress. Left almost everything I have back in another place. Using very weak connection right now to talk.

same here, bouncing off an ipad with shotty service.

Im trying to secure a job like that, instead of retail bullshit. Buck up dude, change is scary for everyone, as long as your somewhat sure you made the right choice- youll be good.

Kill him and put him in the basement then the house becomes yours that's how it works

eh, it couldve went alot worse.
Luckliy he isnt THAT BIG of a piece of shit.
Now i have a warm place to sleep,
electricity to play my games with
a phone to contact people with
and some crappy internet to talk to the world with.

What does your job involve?

checked
is your dad cool?

Do you have to pay rent?

He's alright- its an odd thing though.
Im dealing with alot of shit from my mom pretty much telling us all she didnt want us, and all he says to do is just 'bury it down and never think of it' Which yeah i get it, but i wanna deal with it so i dont end up Kurt cobaining myself.

Checkd- Yeah he charges me $100 a month as long as i have a job (which i havent this last month) and also to pay my part of the phone bill. Its not bad, life is just fuckey and i need to find a job.

Back to square one in a way, if I can't shake this feeling after a few months then I go back. Things were not that good back there but it's certainly better than here. Just got into gaming when I moved which sucks. Just work is my main focus right now, if this job isn't ideal then retail I'm willing to try.
Car parts, the job they put me in specifically is welding two parts together. Don't know the whole deal of it yet.

What was your last thread about that got you this much attention in the follow-up thread?

He give away some star wars keys. pretty cool of him though eventhough he broke as fuck.

also hiya dalton. i hope you are doing well.

What are you worried about?

Your mom?
Starting to actually live life as an adult?

Your mom will only get better if and when she wants to. Nothing you can say or do will change it. Cutting her out of your life will save you the stress and allow you to get on.

You are lucky that you have a father who let you move in, a lot of people have to rely on the addict parent for shelter.

Just do your best to get work, to not look back and always look forward.
Shit always works out in the end, it just takes some doing and some serious life changes.

I moved into a friends house at 17. Abusive alcoholic mother, if I didnt have a friend I would have stayed there trying my best to help her change, and its just fucking draining.
After a while you will realize that you are on the right path.

OP you seem like a decent guy. Also that basement seems comfy as fuck

This^
Save yourself the heartache while you can and cut all contact and never look back

Yeah what this guy saidAlso i post here semi-regularly.

Theres alot im worried about.
Existentialism is one- Like i dont even know why we do this shit.

Alwyas someone says its comfy. it kinda is, kinda isnt.

Also the plan is to do better and never look back to her or my brother (also a herion addict) but its rough for me to just cut shit out of my brain and go forward.

Mind you- i AM appllying for jobs, did have like 1k saved up, and my grandfatehr kicked me out causing me to spend it to move into my basement room.

Im not against trying or doing well in life, im just going through the 20's "why anything" phase, its made especially easy with a lack of friends/anyone who cares, it just gets taxing feeling like no matter what i do/how i act, people tend to toss me off to the wayside.

Hurts the feels/motivation man.

I tried posting somewhat regularly way back when and got no attention. Your thread isn't even sexual in nature (not a criticism) and you're getting all this activity. Sup Forums confuses me.

Yeah i dont know man. People either like me or like to fuck with me. i do cool things for Sup Forums sometimes, because as this thread proves.
Sup Forums is always here for me

I have a weird love of the community eventhough alot of them think im a retard.

>but its rough for me to just cut shit out of my brain and go forward.

It is
I kept in pretty close touch with my mother for 5-6 years, trying everything I could do to help her and her problems.
It slowly got to the point where I resented her and I stopped all contact. Once you finally flip the switch you feel better.

This is pretty much why everyone says to just do it right away to avoid the years of heartache, but obviously its almost impossible.

Im not sure what to tell you, other than do not let her state bring your mental or physical well being down.
Can you do that without cutting them off?
I dont know, but I do wish you luck.

Also fuck that existential "why anything" phase
We do shit to make ourselves happy during our short lives on this earth.
You arent happy doing what you do?
Get some better hobbies, make some better friends, do something out of your comfort zone.

from what i observed, b loves originality. try it sometimes man

it MAY have something to do with me being an ACTUAL basement dwelling neckbeard?

No, because being a basement dwelling neckbeard isnt all that uncommon nowadays

lol I see what youre saying. I dont think any of the negative connotations of neck beard apply to you. You're gonna go places man

You aren't that bad looking, you got that going for ya.

Like you would know anything about originality. You probably just regurgitate memes.

Plus my threads WERE original and on interesting topics. People preferred to stay in their trap/furry/fag threads and not participate. Faggots.

Things like this actually raise my self esteem
Piers with no reason to be nice, being nice and supportive.

good good. sperg some more

I'll check it out

Hey, it's the best I can do in my situation. Usually I shitpost but we have our off days.

Sorry but real OC died in 2008

after /users/ what is the name of your channel? Can't find it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hV9txwC37A0&t=1s
heres my first video.

You have a couple hundred views, not bad.

Yeah, not bad.
I get freaked out talking infront of a camera- to nobody.

I post on Sup Forums pretty often for the same reason i want a YT channel. - connection/audiance/conversation

I do alot better over text/pictures. I feel less stupid than talking to a camera for 10+ mins for maybe no one watching it.

Why are you being a whiny basement fuck?

You look like an ok guy.

im really not trying to, rather just trying to conversate with piers of a like mind.

People seem to like it when i point out that im in a basement and in a rather shitty point in my life.

Lol this

make your basement nicer. Your environment improves your mood improves.

I will show you my basement...

JUGGALo Sup Forums guy here

Drank some spodie earlier while building a fence, came home and fucked my gf in the ass, now I'm gunna smoke some of the p.n.w. Dank weed with a lil bit of hash... then I'm gunna eat homemade French fries and wAtch meet the feebles

I'm a pretty neat guy this day
You on here often basement op?

I'll show you my Anus

i am on here rather often.
Sounds like a decent day indeed.
Sad day, my dealer usually picks me up at night and drives around while i roll blunts. that didnt happen tonight (sad face)

Damson, better luck next time eh?

How old are you, basement dweller?
Can get a job and buy weed? google can tell you everything you need to know about growing weed

i grew weed before it was fun, id like to do it again.

Applyed to alot of jobs, waiting on calls now

>trying to sell shit to maintain some $$
>No one wants to buy a guitar
>Apparently selling things is a bitch.

Lol yes it is, even on eBay it can be a bitch

Weeds totally legal here in Washington so fucking every one has it, I just get ozs fronted sell it at ten bucks a gram and pay it back at a 100$. Pretty sweet deal seeing as how I get 180$ on top of that lol