Classic WWYD thread

Classic WWYD thread

Would throw her onto the bed and rip her clothes off. Put her knees to her shoulder and eat her out till she cums. Then I'd start pounding her hard. When I'm done I'll bring my dick to her face and jam it in her throat until I'm ready to explode on her face

Strip her, force her on all fours and tie that belt round her neck. Then pound her ass and pussy, yanking the belt to make her whimper and gag.

what about this slut?

I'd take her belt off, pull her shorts down and white her ass with it until she's weeping. Then I'd spread her cheeks open and fuck her in the ass while spanking her raw cheeks.

Wwyd to spoiled rich brat Jami?

wwyd?

gf, wwyd

I would scoop up those legs around my waist and stuff her with cock. I would push her to the hilt as I thrust my hips toward her, rubbing against the inside of her thighs as she matched my movements by pulling me closer with her legs, trapping me against her.

I think she's hot from some of those pixels but that girl needs a better camera or some lights or some shit.

MOAR!!!!

wwyd?

drop a cum load in her cute mouth

Hold her down and fuck her cunt making her let out loud moans as i use her. I would choke her and slap her tits as i fuck her harder and harder after awhile i would pull out of her cunt and put her on all 4s and i would fuck her tight ass hard making her scream in pain as i use her. I would finish by using her mouth i would throat fuck her hard before cuming all over her face.

hang it from a tree

Id reck her ass and cum on her face

What's the point of these threads? A bunch of faggot sharing pics of girls they have no shot with, asking other faggots what they would do?

Cancer.

Push them in the pool

Damn, she looks incredible. I'd like to to slide my hands under that top and volunteer to be her bra. I could certainly find a few other things I could do for her as well. She seems very... inspiring. Got more of her?

Damn she's hot as fuck. Any nudes?

Id steal her panties and fap with them

They're ugly as fuck. Close my eyes and make them suck my cock.

Fuck doggy style all night

Fuck yeah. I would press my body against her from behind and hold her, kissing her neck past the long locks of her hair. I would move my hands along the edge of her uncovered belly as I tickled and teased at her soft skin. Before long I would be unable to resist journeying upward to her chest and feeling the weight of those magnificent tits in my hands, soon enjoying the sensation of her bare skin on my fingertips.

I would tug her top over head and free her from it's confines, eager to more of her in front of me..

Will provide nudes if user says what they would do

>WWYD

You pathetic larping faggots. Sup Forums has always been on the spectrum of autism and aspergers but how fucking sad are you guys?

She's cute. I'd like to dress her up as naughty little elf and have her for Christmas in her stockings.

Tell me more

I'd hold onto her hair as I fuck her from behind. I'd pull her face up so I could watch her moan as she took my dick in her snatch. I'd pound away as she rubbing her clit. My cum would coat her backside after I was finished and I would run my softening dick through her ass cheeks.

id fuck her throat so hard that when I cum, it would shoot out her fucking nose

Would eat a load of nigger cum out of her pussy

What're you, 12?

mmm id take her from behind, pressing her face against the mirror as I hike up her skirt and force my cock up her ass.

I''d make her sit on my lap after dinner if she want to get desert like a good girl. I would give her a spoonful of ice cream as she rest her weight against me. A hand of mine would hold her by her waist, gradually moving about her, promising erotic things to come as I distracted her with the sweet treat sliding pass her lips.

As we play fight over the last bite, I'd finally kiss her, strong, sudden and deeply, my hands no longer holding back as they grope and tease her more firmly, pulling at her red and white costume...

On a scale of 1 to autism, how lonely are you?

ruv dem bof rong time

Have them cook up a cat or maybe a dog for me.

Wwyd

I would put my cock on her face and dip my sack in her mouth. I'd watch her pump me while she sucked my nuts. I'd tell her what a good little slut she looks like as her spit dripped down my junk and her chin before she took the length of my shaft into her mouth, savoring every inch with a smile.

Even though she doesn't have much of a butt, I'd love to spread her dainty little ass so I can force my thick cock into her young, sexy body.

Short curly hair like that is so fucking hot, I'd love to watch her grind those tits against me. Got more of her?

Bring her out to dinner with her family. Force her to wear a pair of vibrating panties and turn them on the entire time. After dinner i invite her family over and i force her to watch her parents fuck. I then force my dick down her throat and make her choke on it until shes unconscious, while shes lassed out i make her dad cum in her. After she wakes up i force her mom to eat out her ass until her ass is bleeding while i fuck her (the mom) in the ass. As im about to finish i pull out and shove my cock as far into her moms pussy as i can. Then they're both pregnant and forced to keep the babies. As the daughter is in labour the dad fucks her in the ass and when her moms in labour i force the daughter to make out with her mom as i fuck her (the mom) in the ass. Once the baby is out of the mom i force the daughter to eat out her mom, while i continue to fuck the mom in the ass. As im about to finish i pull the daughter off and cum in her moms pussy and the process repeates. Once the baby is out of the daughter the mom is forced to eat the daughter out while i fuck the mom in the ass and the dad fucks hus daughter in the ass. Once im about to finish i pull the mom off and cum in her eye repeatedly until shes permanently blind. As the dads about to finsh he pulls out and cums in his daughters pussy and gets her pregnant again, then cums in her eyes until shes permanently blind.

Thats her on her 18th bday

wwyd to these sister?

Heres her before she cut her hair

this sounds truly fascinating

Do a 360 and drive away. Asian women suck at driving.

Glad my work didnt go unoticed

Force them to rape eachother while i burn them

wwyd to this kinky cunt

it sounds extremely precise and eventful 10/10 my guy

Id love to rip that yellow shirt off and pin her against the wall, thrusting into her vicously until she has no choice but to cum.

wwyd?

She's nice, seems like she would be a real fire cracker in the sack. I'd love to watch her bob her head up and down along my cock. I would stuff her throat till she gags and use the spit to lube up her tits for me to fuck.

It's B&W but oops WWYD?

Spank them all until their asses bleed and then cum on middle's tramp stamp

Wwyd to my gf? Have more if necessary

lets see what we're working with

WWYD

Would rip her top off and then throat fuck her hard only giving her a few moments to gasp for air before shoving my cock back down her mouth losing myself in the sounds of her choking on my dick.

Wwyd to this asian slut?

Be rough

Taboo stuff welcome

Big tits

Wwyd to the chubster on the right?

Have her tie me down and fuck the shit out of me alternating between riding me and fucking me with a strapon.

Make her run on a treadmill until she collapses. Then jerk off onto her face.

also moar of her please

My slutty little cousin