Girlfriend of one year dumped me a day after our anniversary, I feel so fucking dead inside. General Sad thread...

girlfriend of one year dumped me a day after our anniversary, I feel so fucking dead inside. General Sad thread, don't ask me about it anons, I ain't in the mood to talk.

How was the day of the anniversary and were there any signs leading up to the breakup?

Yeah, we had been fighting for about a month. The anniversary was amazing.we got into an argument the next day, and that set her over.

Shit happens b bro. Life will move on and so will you eventually. Hell, you might even get back together with her, crazier things have happened. Just keep your head up and keep doing you, that's all anyone can ask for.

You are not alone

Yeah, I know. I just wish I didn't have to feel it like this. We moved quick and we both fell hard. She can't look at me without starting to cry. Hell, I can't either. She's set on thinking that it's for the best. I just can't see that it is right now.

>1 year
lol

LMFAO
>dont ask me
>very first person to ask gets more of a response then theyre looking for

No wonder she dumped you, you little faggot

This; fuck off summerfag

I'd bet she is sucking someone else's cock right now.

When you guys were young I bet a 1 year relationship seemed like a long time. And if it didn't it was probably because you didn't have a gf and probably still don't. My first real gf and I were together for a year and 3 months, it doesn't seem like a long time now but it did then. b bros are just salty they ain't getting no loving.

Just give yourself time and things will start to look better. It might take a while but you'll see the light eventually. Trust me, if it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be.

Yeah, I am still young, thanks for being a decent person, user.

First post in 10 years on this site. I know it's hard, but just try to move on. The life you're living is shorter than you think, and it can be over without you seeing it coming. Just try your hardest to get over it and do stuff that you enjoy, it's just not worth it.

Thanks, man. 'preciate it.

This literally doesn't make sense though. You should start dating around 12. Meaning a healthy male should go through around 6 years of a relationship before graduating. If your one year thing meant that much to you...

Even if some of those years are getting over a break-up. A single year shouldn't seem like a long time unless your underage banned. There's just no excuse for it except you don't get loved often and you love like a beta

Tits or gtfo

>The life you're living is just not worth it.
Fixed that for you

Wow, so tough and manly.

I have had previous relationships, but nothing as meaningful. She was bestfriend and girlfriend which is why i'm upset. If it was just her being an average girl, I wouldn't have cared. If there was ever love, i felt it for this chick.

I meant first real gf as in first one I fucked, I was around 15 i think. Not that it matter because I don't argue with retards on the interwebs

I was 14 with mine

Did you legit not notice girls until 15?

Are you not capable of reading at a basic level?

There was never love. Love is a commitment user. Love isn't a year of sort of seeig each other. Love is years of living together and putting up with her stupid fucking shit. Why? Because you love her. It's not love until you've had to go through that

So for years you walked around too beta to ask a girl out? Or are you uncapable of emotions beside lust? Either way you sound like a faggot who's arguing with someone on the internet after expressing your policy of "being loads better than that"

Cheers ^^

Your an idiot and nobody cares what you think. I moved to a new place when I was 13 and had to make friends and meet people all over again, not that it matter because your obvious a giant faggot that has nothing better to do than be a dumb troll online.

Do you have a crush on me or something? You are trying awfully hard aren't you.

Not even that user; but you're only making yourself look bad. Stop please. While you still have the chance

Remind me why I'm supposed to care what people think of me on a anonymous messaging board. You really aren't the brightest one are you?

That troll pulled the ultimate twist out of his hat. Ku-fucking-dos user.
Still keking

profound

You aint. That's what's so cringe about it

This thread is full of win. Submitted to archives

Love is a subjective feeling.

>don't ask me about it anons, I ain't in the mood to talk.
Fuck you, you attention whore

>replies to a single comment asking if there were signs, I meant I didn't wanna talk about the relationship fuckwit.

The irony of calling someone an idiot while misspelling "You're" two words earlier...

kek

Me too bro, lol'd hard.

maybe it's because you're a fucking faggot..get over your self, go fuck some thai shemales and stop whining...attention cuuck

Buy a pocket pussy and an occulus. People in Japan do it and they're fine

Suck it up buddy, my fiance who I was with for 3 years (we were on and off since highschool as well so mark another 3 years) left me our anniversary week. We had plans of moving to Salem and starting a family and getting married within the year. So I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell myself every morning I wake up alone and wanting to die.

Just go out, meet new girls, get laid, grab a drink, and get over it. It's gonna hurt for a while, but quit being a fucking pussy. Get the fuck up, take a fucking shower, brush your fucking teeth, eat your fucking breakfast, do some pushups, and just do what you need to do to feel better. Suck it up, pussy.

^^ I tell myself that every morning. I wake up in tears every morning. Love yourself OP, make yourself a little morning routine. It makes it much easier.

Sure is summer in here. Also i pointed the same thing out earlier and got ignored. So double fuck you OP. She deserves better than you anyways. Be happy you're not shitting her life up anymore