twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

source?

KYS child molester

3d loli > 2d loli

shes one of the girls from girls und panzer i forget her name

Moar?

Akiyama Yukari

The lolicon Inquisition has a tab just for 3d

Loli is against their guidelines, I'm reporting this server.

3d-cg to be exact

yep thats it thanks user

that was over 2 days ago faggot report it all you want my server is immune to your bullshit

thanks for confirming it's already getting deleted rofl.
I'm still reporting it though.

what ever helps you sleep at night

well I mean Loli is still great, you just can't run a server, kiddo.

nice Loli thread btw 16 images in 30 minutes

GREAT thread

nice thread

OP here thanks for bumping my thread with gore/shitty memes

whatever makes you happy, your server is getting deleted soon too

suck a fucking cock

what dont you get that its been past the point in which it would have already been deleted

I actually can't tell if you're that stupid, you think you passed some magic barrier that makes you immune to the guidelines?
You actually are a kid

here's another hot bump for you

Pedobear 'seal' of approval

What's the proper course of action to take when a loli wets herself?

its not some magical barrier discord said it in the email you futa faggot if anything was to happen it would've already happened

you're being way too obvious about it now, be more subtle next time.

>20 years in prison
But why my little slut? Can't we keep this just between the two of us? I will make sure you are well looked after :)

i do what i want faggot besides people need to know discord TOS is not enforced and only used a scare tactic ive known 3 servers to be reported not including my own and they all still exist

post the whole thing

Wow, just WOW! I can't believe this, I just can't FUCKING BELIEVE THIS!

Everyday people ask me why I let you guys live, why I allow you to post these sick images every single day. One day I tell them this, the next day I tell them that. Each time I try and make myself believe that one day you guys were going to prove them wrong, you were going to shape up, you were going to make a change. But now, today, I don't even know anymore. Your actions today have proven to everyone, and to me, that you can no longer be tolerated. It ends now, I can defend you no longer. After today you either cease or become deceased. This place is not your safe haven anymore, it's your graveyard. I hoped it wouldn't have to come to this, believe me I did. I'm in tears writing this because it means that I can no longer see you guys happy and alive. However, once this is over I will still have memories of you and only the good ones. I'll make sure that that's the only thing everyone remembers about you all, I'll make sure they will never know your-, our, dark secrets. Know that you may rest at ease and at peace.

OH MY GOD! I used to wonder why everyone hated you guys and wanted to kill you guys. I even defended you all more than a couple of times and put my own neck on the line for you. I'd always say, "Hey they aren't that bad.", "They aren't really hurting anyone., "It's just a harmless phase, they'll grow out of it.", and "It's only images.", but now after viewing this thread you guys have gone too far. I seriously can't believe you guys. It's not just images anymore, everything has a meaning you can't just post these and get away with it. It's not 'just a phase' you guys are sick and broken. You guys ARE hurting people and you really are THAT bad. I can't believe I'm saying this after all this time. In all honesty it really is nothing personal. It's just a mature and logical conclusion that had to be made. All of your actions have consequences and suffice to say, the only punishment that surmounts to your actions is, well, death.

I really wish there was some other way, if it was up to me I honestly don't mind you all, but something has to be done and this isn't my choice. This is the only way, we have to put an end to you

Permanently.

i love you

these threads sure are slow nowadays

Nice anime traps, shota traps r basically lolis with peens

get out of b if u dont like loli m8

filesize limit says he can't.

i know you're not going to stop because of anything i say, so i'm not sure why i'm doing this, but here it goes.

i've seen a lot of shit on this site. not that i care if you believe me, but i've been here since there was only three boards. since the days of /l/, /yiff/, when Sup Forums meant guro, not whatever the hell it is now. i was one of the idiots standing outside a church of scientology, thinking that i could help bring down a monster with raw enthusiasm. i wanted snacks back, i raged at mootxico, i cringed at the endless rickrolls, and the mainstream embracing the trends set here. i've been through well over a dozen DDOS attacks here, and helped perform probably a dozen on others. i watched the rules of Sup Forums get written, and watched as those same rules became jokes. and you know what?

in all that time, there's been loli on Sup Forums. even when there was a board dedicated to it. even when that board got killed by moot's host and the whole community on it picked up roots and started not4chan. that whole time there's been whiteknights, bait peddlers, and shitposters trying to get us to stop. and you know what?

we're still here, mother fucker. always will be. don't let the door hit you on your way out.

bump

Freedom>getting but funked by a black man called tyrone

smile officially gone

fuuuuuck any way to get these in HD? how would I search for it?

the name of the video is... know what, fuck it, here's your spoonfeeding.

minds.com/archive/view/653401864091480084

sauce?

sauce?

Lrn2 use wait.

Probably marinara sauce or Alfredo

yeah fuck the ocean...