Hey Sup Forums, how's it going? Spic that suffers from extremely high anxiety and depression here...

Hey Sup Forums, how's it going? Spic that suffers from extremely high anxiety and depression here, how are you all doing today? I feel particularly shit today and I want to read some shit, stories or feels thread if you want.

Fuck me man, that is fucking tragic...

This... This post summed me up when I was in school and that exact same attitude made me miserable, there wasn't a day that passed without me feeling worthless. To some degree I still think like this but I let that consume me and it almost killed me.

fuck.

Anyone who wants to or needs to, make a wish.

As for me, I wish for you, Jess. I'm sorry.

This recently happened to me, I got rejected by this girl who everyone thought was perfect for me and I was perfect for her, well point is she said she couldn't see us together and we're still friends, she's going to start studying in the same campus as me and it sting like a mother fucker.

The worst part is I had almost all of that with the only girl I've ever loved during the only time in my life I've felt truly happy, and I ruined it.

Anyone who's lurking can call me a faggot or a queer or tell me to get over it, I don't care, you can't hurt me more than I hurt myself by losing her. But if anyone cares for some advice: Don't let your fucking insecurities and mental issues butcher something that makes you truly happy. You will not get over it, and it will never stop hurting.

spic form where?

Puerto Rico my brotha

Same thing, I felt a real connection to her and she made me happy but you know, maybe it's my anxiety or my inability to trust anyone.

>but doctor, I am Pagliaccio

>maybe it's my anxiety or my inability to trust anyone.
I'm sorry you can relate, user.
Pic related, she said this was how I made her feel minus the last pic. Gender swap obviously. I can't fucking draw worth a shit, but I drew it for her. It didn't matter.

And I don't blame her, my conditions have gotten so bad that over not being able to draw I go into a rage, punching and headbutting walls.

I emotionally abused her just like my dad did to my mother. Pic related, it's my story. It's very self-pitying and it sounds like it's kind of her fault too, but it's not. There's a lot of shit I want to add, I just haven't felt motivated enough to. Saying it or writing it down makes it real and there's still some tiny pathetic part of me that doesn't want to admit that it was my fault.

There wasn't any abuse, hell we barely ever fought we care about each other and we still show it... I don't know where I went wrong but it's killing me honestly, to date she is the only girl to receive a poem from me.

kinda neck beardy tbh

Agreed, I don't remember most of what I'm posting

Jesus man