What is Sup Forums drinking tonight and why?

What is Sup Forums drinking tonight and why?

Old Crow bourbon here because I'm broke.

Why am I broke? Because I don't want to write any more god damn database code, I want to make a video game.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chhksy7wmWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drinking some peach flavored cider, it's the only decent thing they sell at the wine store I work at.

brand?

I made myself a Bronx and a Martini for my dad
bretty gud 10/10 will smoke later

Fosters and Monarch Vodka.

Because I'm an in-debt "functioning" alcoholic.

> JavaScript
Kek. Brainlet faggot detected.

Jeff Daniels and coke. Just got done walking the dogs and playing nice with woman I talked into marrying me. She's ok.

hard to make browser based games with anything else nigger

Im not drinking today I still feel sick from the past three days of drinking

lol
and i'm drinking old crow too, because it's sterile and i like the taste

Water. Because it's water.

why you here?

cheap burnette's vodka straight from the bottle because i'm an alcoholic and i hate myself

Colorado IPA.

what is with the indian pale ale fad?

Just soda for now because it's the work week. Will be drinking Tequila by this weekend although this thread is tempting me to drink anyway.

Some of this with dinner.

light weight

Is that combo any good? Bourbon is my favorite liquor, but I've never tried it with root beer before.

Oh no, you've shamed me into drinking! What are you a woman? Only women use shaming tactics like that.

7&7
Why because I can

i only drank two beers and a bottle of brandy

Its pretty good. I'm normally a jack & coke guy, but root beer mixes really well with a cheap whisky / bourbon.

Oh, also, old crow is better than jim beam.

at least is reserve

I like IPAs. I don't want fucking 99.9999999% of the shit I can buy to be a fucking IPA. Jesus, stop, brewing companies. Okay, cool, it's bitter.

that video is dank bro

i'm with you even without the completely dank video

water

why

some cheap white wine

Degenerate here, boxed wine

it is easy to find and tastes ok

what kind? why? is it your usial?

you're the archetype that allows me to always have a job. thanks bro.

do you ever drink to get drunk?

how does that work? I'm curious (not OP)

Some kind of "everclear" I'll post a pic when I get out of the shower. Reason for the quotes is because it's store bought, so not ridiculously strong, but 151 proof, definitely sufficient at least. Just shots because I'm stupid and don't like waking up in my bed apparently.

pong game? lame as fuck

Ay...
Smirnoff triple distilled
Plus a 5$ footlong and a box of hotdogs
Why? cause I am become alcholic.
I work out and burn 1400 calories but wind up putting it all back on from what i ate for dinner....
Halp plz

you a shity / lazy / new backend dev?

What you working on right now?

>what kind?
A four litre "soft dry white"
>why?
Because I have minimal self control, I was sober for like a month.
>is it your usial?
Yes, its like 40 standard drinks for $8 aus

meta

i drink water

Growers

it's technically a breakout game, but yeah, just kind of learning game physics after years of database / server shit

I kind of feel stupid doing the basics, especially when i figured out the Y axis normally starts at 0 near the top instead of the bottom.

fuck my life

youtube.com/watch?v=chhksy7wmWY

Well hell, my bed is a piece of shit, I'd rather wake up half naked and still drunk somewhere comfortable, like the backyard or a couch.

Stammtisch Pils from Urban Chestnut.

It's the closest any American beer has come to a true German pils.

i meant the oglaf comic

get a new bed?

I had back problems for years before I got this nice new one

I got Svedka and bullettaste - I've been sucking on these .45 rounds instead of smoking for the past two weeks - it doesn't work and I'd still kill anyone for a pack of smokes.

Everybody has to start somewhere. I wrote a pong game as a sophomore in high school using VB6 and the bitblt api. It featured customizable paddles, my favorite were the Homer Simpson donut paddles.

Later that year I put together a crappy Mario game for a CS class, and then a netbux spinoff google ad ponzi scheme.

Keep at it and stop drinking

If anything man the drink would make your cravings worse

Why the fuck you guys drinking? It's only Tuesday

Jesus

All I've got left is some malibu. What should I mix with it?

Its Wednesday 2:23pm here in Australia, I've been drunk for a few hours now

Masterrace. Sapporo is bretty gud too.

miller light, cause a 12 pack is 10 bucks and it is cold and wet.

Wednesday 12:25 am in Ontario

Water. Haven't had a drop of alcohol in two weeks. Trying to lose some weight. Really really would like something to drink though. JW Black Label would have been my choice otherwise.

So is your mom's pussy but I wouldn't spend $10 on that.

Get a bottle of just about anything else, then dump out the Malibu. Probably the best use for Malibu I can think of.

ayyy my man, you right tho. but it is what it is

lel everywhere's closed, i might have some kahlua somewhere

Its got alcohol in it bro, don't be a pretentious fag.

Don't have a real job currently and I don't know what else to do now that I've lost interest in video games, TV and movies. Besides working out and working, my summer is quite dull.

Make a video game then.

Cum.

nice bottle

what kind of keyboard?

I'm just saying some hand sanitizer might be a better alternative. Or some Listerine.

This

>wapanese green tea drinker here

I am

right now working on the knock back from a "taunt" from my tank class

should the radius of the circular swing / taunt be based on the size of the player's sword... or should the skill have a standard radius ?

Thanks and it's the CM Storm QuickFire Rapid. Popular mechanical keyboard, pretty loud though.

"Writing database code"
Elaborate.

coke probably idk if i could stand it with anything else

>mixing bourbon with coke
faggot

nice quads
and worse, it's root beer

ORM code in Python. Mostly linked link / binary tree shit. SQL Alchemy is a fav, but a lot of custom Django shit too.

At least it's not PHP, right ?

Most interesting thing I did was write some DB tenet code for scaling out a really big dental SaaS package.

i'm in video games, and it's honestly not that great
the grass is always greener etc

not even IBC

Checked
I mix Bourbon with coke though...

faggot

Yeah, i kind of realized that.

I'm kind of suicidal now.

I just kind of .. don't know what I even want to do with my life anymore

I have about 50k left in savings and just never want another day job or to do any more tedious web apps / api / data magement shit ever again...

thinking suicide is the answer

Why though? What you swirl it around with ice cubes like your the man on campus? Kek. Its tastes nice with coke you pretentious cunt

Rainier beer and jameson whiskey

Meh, there are worse Fates than PHP.
I recently shifted to winforms in c#, never would have thought a thousand years I would have found it enjoyable and yet I do.

*big man on campus FFS

You don't fucking drink Bourbon with ice cubes you faggot

H double O

nah, i drink scotch, neat, like any self respecting pretentious cunt

Shut your trap

winderps C# dev is comfy as fuck TBH

Mom?

peanut coke

Fuck your a cocksucker, how do you drink bourbon then? You insufferable wanker.

Nice choice man. Im trying to get in better shap so im limiting my liquor.. but damn seeing your little drink set up makes me wanna play some xbox and get drunk.

It's my friday

I usually go for it from your mom's asshole when I'm done corn holing her. Class, with a capital A S S