When was the last time you were racist in public

/pol have you ever called somebody a nigger in public? If so what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/587ROcRRWGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3 Muslim niggers in hijab a blocked the road they didn't move out of my way so they bumped into me I turn and yell "watch it nigger bitch" they look at me like I just committed the worst crime possible. Some people look nobody cares
I'm 100% open with my racism nobody really cares honestly

Another time I'm with my friend, this Jew was eligible for a discount on her next purchase if she made this purchase because she would have enough points, she asked if she could get a discount on this purchase but the woman said no she needs to make a purchase. She held up the line for 5 minutes arguing about this.
When it's my friend and my turn in line my friend says "these fucking Jews are insane" to the cashier. Nobody says anything kek

gj those somalian niggers are the worst. absolute useless ppl from a useless country

I was at Wendy's and while I was leaving these three mexicans walked in all speaking spanish to each other. I had just seen something on TV about these subhuman shits protesting Trump for not wanting the southwest US to turn into Mexico, so when I was walking out I looked at them and said
>Learn english you stupid fucking wetbacks
They just looked at me confused, but this liberal white bitch behind them gave me an angry look so I called her a nigger loving kike who's gonna be deported when we make America great again. She just kept giving me that look, I'm a mixed race sub human and l look brown so that's probably why she didn't start yelling some bullshit at me.

I see them at least once a week now, I'm getting tired of seeing them.

>I'm 100% open with my racism nobody really cares honestly
Wait until you enter the Big Boy Real World and try to find and maintain a career while yelling nigger like a little kid.

nice work

Not everybody works in some corporate office you tard

i was eating dinner with a bunch of people including a jew. the jew starts talking about how he is not going to tip so i told him 'thats called jewing out on the tip'. He said he was going to punch me if I didn't apologize. I didn't apologize and he didn't punch me.

Never being a racist is useless. Every group has their shitty minority...no point in hating everyone for few peoples fuck ups.

I'm a slav I don't give a shit what are they going to say to me? I'll just say that's how we did things in Russia I don't know any better

Can't tell if fake or God-Tier IRL Trolling.

All of my friends are openly racist here in Goa

So when will people stop blaming the white race for everything?

I don't think I ever did that, I don't interact with niggers, they were non-existent until some years ago. fucking smelly haitians.

It's easy if you look like a minority, I have a big nose so sometimes I'll put on a dark suit and a fedora, I look 110% Jew nobody says anything to me kek

>be shopping for stew ingredients in crowded grocery store with friend
>recipe calls for white onions
>tell my friend 'I don't really know how to pick good white onions, is it literally just the whiter the better?'
>friend responds 'yep, pretty much'
>say at full, conversational volume: 'oh, just like people'

No. The closest I've come is telling the black kid on my high school basketball team that I was sick of black people after listening to his shitty rap music.

The kid's name was literally Zerubabel Mekonen.

God bless you brother

>Never being a racist is useless.
You're right!

>I was on spring break playing football with my friends and some retarded nigger started flinging water me.
>I told him to quit,
>"watchu gon do bout it?",
>"Lynch you from the palm tree",
>niggardly rage,
>He tries to shove me underwater
>Grapple to where he can't push me without my thumbs gouging his eyes
>Slam him down
>He hobbles out
>I kick him n the head and knock him out
>My friend snapchats me moving his lips around to say "Ooga booga bix nood where da whyte wimminz at?"
>Only exciting thing that happened that entire trip

This.we have one black guy and one puerto rican out of 60 some employees and everyone else is openly racist towards them and nothing happens.

>things that never happened

I live in Oregon. We got chill black people here.

It's more like I fucking hate meth-smoking white trash lol.

youtu.be/587ROcRRWGc

I have a alt right Afro-Caribbean friend. I called him nigger. He loudly protested that he was Hispanic. Called me bitch-ass niggah.

chill black people is a myth

you dont know any blacks irl

>jewing out on the tip
Jesus christ I almost spat out my tea

Like that happened

POO

IN

It happened. Grant it, two years ago, but it happened.

>I'm 100% open with my racism nobody really cares honestly
>a leaf
have fun in weed man's hate speech prison senpai, you don't have real free speech in canada

Yesterday while in school I was walking around with my Trump hat, and some autist pointed at me and starting screaming "YOU FUCKING RACIST, GO AWAY"

I'm not even white.

Our government =/= our people
Canadians are ridiculously racist

LOO

I'm honestly not proud of it.

>Leave bar
>Drunk
>See black dude
>Enraged because /pol thoughts
>HEY GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY NIGGER!
>He yells this is my country man
>Start walking towards him and he just walk the other way while saying boy I dont got time for you
>Give up my pursuit

Pretty pathetic on my part. I dont drink Jack anymore.

I was driving through downtown last night when I saw this pavement ape slap a white girl for whatever reason. I really don't know why, still don't care. I immediately hit the brakes, got out of my car, and yelled 'HEY! GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HER YOU NIGGER SHIT! YOU DO NOT LAY HANDS ON A WOMAN!" and pointed at him. Everyone looked at me, then looked at him with the girl crying on the ground. Suddenly everyone was yelling "fuck you nigger" and "I'm going to kick your nigger ass" and chasing him down the street in a mob. I just got back in my car and drove off. MAGA one nigger at a time.

I should note that this was outside of a club at about midnight and I was heading home from work.

glorious

TOP kEK
>almost spat out my tea

You mean Coke. Americafats dont drink tea

Every single day.

>gf comes in yelling about $20 missing from her car
>check mine
>around $100 missing
>tell her
>user why did you have so much money in your car?
>i didn't expect some nigger to break in and steal it
>black neighbor outside smoking
>we make eye contact
>he looks away
>mfw

I live in Chicago and I love hearing cops tell their nigger stories.

As much as Somali niggers disgust the shit out of me, I don't think I could ever do that.

There's never any reason to confront a person's ethnicity in public. Why do that when I can feel free to let loose behind closed doors and on Sup Forums?

California here. Its unbearable.

What the fuck is there to be racist about in India. You're all the same monkeys and the fact that you live on the coast means you can all poo on the beach together in perfect harmony.

Fuckin perfect m8s

An old friend of the family used to talk about dropping off niggers in rival gang neighborhoods, is that something done out there too?

Guess what, if you do good work and don't act like an asshole to your boss you can get away with it no problem.

If you come in late, don't do your work, and generally suck they will find some way to get rid of you anyway.

Last night, nigs thought it was cool to sit in the apartment parking lot at 3am blaring their bass.

So yelled turn that nigger shit down or ill call the cops. Then they did..

Well put it this way. L.A. county is full of spics, orange county is full of gooks. San Bernardino and Riverside are full of niggers and curry niggers and to top it all off, mosques in every county and every city pretty much.

A lot of shit happens that you never hear about. I really dont give a shit about anyone but myself and family.

Russians, North eastern chinks, Nigerian monkeys, Jews, people from other parts of India are all infiltrating Goa m8

I was working at a nightclub and we had a really shitty hip hop show full of halfies, so I told this kid "why are these kids pretending to be all niggerish". Thought the kid was cool cause he also spewed racist shit, turns out he only did it because he grew up with an adoptive black family (wtf on its own) and he went off into a drunken rage and ended up assaulting a black security guard while screaming incoherently except for the word "nigger". Apparently he was freaking out because I said it and only black people, like his white ass, could say that word. But the security only heard him saying nigger and hitting the dude. So he got fired for being a racist asshole.

Apparently I say racist shit all the time. I never really mean it in a bad way.

>In a bar, new owners
>Owner fixing something, wife is bartender
>Friends from work and I are the only ones in the bar
>Ask if they should bother staying open on Christmas or other holidays.
>Say 'Idk how many jews we have around here, should check with the chinese restaurants and see if they bother staying open'
>everyone gives me pic related face

I was with some friends from college (one of whom was black and the other was Arab) that I hadn't seen for a while and they were blasting this terrible rap music while we were drinking and playing games and I just out of the blue asked how they can stand listening to this godawful nigger music

Your neighbor stole your money

no, I'm scared of black people. Also, I CC my glock all the time so I avoid any and all trouble.

There are actual ethnic minorities where you live?

Nah man, you don't know how it is in Oregon. Everyone is chill here.

Black people are good black people here. The meth-smoking white trash and border-hopping SPICS from Mexico are much worse.

I called both of my roommates 'fucking spics' because I was pissed off with their shit, but I'm a spic myself so I don't know if they really gave a shit.

There are a lot of different ethnic factions in India and the surrounding countries. Most of them hate each other.

Hence why Pakistan exists.

Yesterday when I was at the farmers' market with my mother and daughter.
My mum said "I see they've got a Muslim mayor now in London".

I went on a rant about "those southern London bastards" being filthy raping Paki scum. And then launched into another rant about rapefugees, more shitslinging about London being full of foreign dirt.
Mum just nodded in agreement. Everyone heard as market was busy. Nobody gave a fuck as my town is 100% white and very traditional.
Felt good.

40% non-hindu. Christfags and blowinloos here are pretty chill desu

Avidly hate Paki's in public, I have many black friends and I'm Hispanic myself so no fucking whites say shit. They smell so fucking bad I always call em dirty muzzies or tell em to shower.
I literally coined the term in the GTA area of "Muzzie"

*tips fedora*

Post the Snapchat liar

>heading home from work at Midnight

What job?

Which backward northern town do you live in user? I feel the urge to come there and rape some white women

I called a nigger in school a nigger. He was picking on a smaller nerdy white kid. He waited to start shit after school. He brought friends, and so did I. Told him I was going to beat the black off his ass. We fought, have to call it a draw because even though he said stop, I was also bleeding profusely. I think I broke his nose, and I thought I had broken my hand on his hard head. I was more than happy to stop. Never had problems with any of them again.

What kind of stuff?

Based Mom

Are there a lot of Hispanics in Canada? Do you hang out with black people over white on purpose?

In fitness class at community college
kicking in the pool
fat mexican next to me about to give up
say "cmon man, you swam all the way from Mexico"
he lol'd

Why do NE Indians get discriminated against?

She more than likely deserved it

Share some!!!5. That sounds epic

>mfw I'm a "Health Care Professional"

It's a good job for good pay, and I went to school for a long time so I can't do anything else, but man do I ever have to bite my tongue (don't worry it's not always race). Even outside the job if someone ever saw me working it would ruin, as in I would get kicked out of my professional college, me.

Religion of Peace: The Post

I am openly racist with my family, and constantly call my "black" friends nigger, but he responds with whitey so its just a way of calling each other, I am also sometimes racist with other school mates (if calling muslims dangerous is being racist).

The thing is, when I am racist with my family they can never respond because I only say facts, like when I support Trump, they can't deny the fact that brown midget mexicans are actually a bunch of savage killers, and how this country is fucked up.

>Muslims in Mexico

wut

dubs of excellence

dumbfuck american yeow

We just openly say mudslimes are the cancerof this planet, not directly to an actual mudslime. I mean, thats being openly racist too, right?

Maybe :^)

I like you Miguel.

>TFW I got jumped by a group of racist for helping a old Cuban lady

Shouldn't you be getting your ass pounded by some ladyboy?

I'm also from Oregon and the blacks here are just as bad as the meth-head whites. The Mexicans are a crapshoot, some are alright but most are illegal or pro-illegal.

I went to high school with them and all they would do was harass the shit out of white kids, and the leftist teachers and administrators wouldn't do anything about it. I also had a friend almost get shot at a bus stop for saying hello to one (he's a leftist too, I don't think he learned anything from the experience, unfortunately).

Where do you live? This sounds like a load of shit desu