OK I just stabbed another tire. This time it was a white van,s imilar to a chevrolet express. the thing blew up...

OK I just stabbed another tire. This time it was a white van,s imilar to a chevrolet express. the thing blew up, louder than a gunshot, my knife went flying into the dark and i lost my hearing for about a minute.

tl;dr

stab car tires- yes
larger vehicles - no

Why are you stabbing tires user?

i had to. and its so damn hard to find information online, when i saw that truck tire blow up and the guys shirt fly off and he was bleeding, the .gif we're all familiar with, i was afraid to slash a tire. you dont slash them though, you stab them. or at least I did. cars are a yes, anything larger is a no. for anyone that would like to know.

I wonder if you blow up if you stab yourself, OP. You ought to try that out for... scientific purposes.

fuck you. in theory i could of died. im just warning you user.

Too bad you didn't.

one of my ears is still ringing over half an hour later. police came through the area, someone thought it was a gunshot literally. heads up

First of all, you type like a complete faggot. Second, you are retarded for stabbing tires and should kill yourself.
>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

Please try a semi tire next... for science.

Also if you want to slash someone's tire and you have cover and time, just let the air out first.

Or just drive some nails through some plywood and position it so the nails will puncture the shoulder of the tire. It can't be patched then.

Whose tires are you stabbing and why?

You remember me of a faggot in my neighborhood that use to break windshields every Sunday at 1 AM

What the fuck is wrong in you?

im not a faggot. im out there in the field doing real things, loser.
never doing it again, im lucky the knife didnt plunge into my guts. it was a ka bar.. pic related, the unscrewable pommel literally broke off. i managed to find that. souvenir

what do you mean? not that many people have the guts to destroy someone elses property.

so basically my knife broke apart and went flying somewhere.

Or maybe we have empathy. Not everyone can just throw around money to fix shit. If someone smashed my windshield I'd wait for the for 24 hrs then cut them

whatever. youd cut me? id stab you lol

Stab yourself, fam. Please. You're a tire now.

ssslayer. my ear's still ringin.

I have a tip for you OP. Stab your own tires and see how you feel about it

i walk

Cut your feet off then, that would be pretty cool

Did he stutter

Do you have autism or down syndrome?

how bout i cut yours off instead

no guts, no glory. when's the last time you did something worth mentioning?

Not everyone has the guts to become a piece of literal scum.
I don't give a shit about doing anything worth mentioning if the only place you'll be mentioned is on the news because you're a criminal. Kill yourself you waste of space. Either that or just grow the fuck up and stop acting like a delinquent 12 year old. Sage.

Don't listen to this bitch OP, you're typing may be absolute shit but you go right on stabbing tires m8

Dem quad doubles tho.