Can we get a feels thread Sup Forumsros?

Can we get a feels thread Sup Forumsros?

I got you man.. Gonna dump a good bit then head out to sleep. My dad died during spring break this year. Sucks bad. In 2012 , my gf killed her self and my grandpa died during spring break. i hate spring break

Help me Bros. Asked out a girl the other day and she won't date me because she has feelings for a guy who cheated on her 3 times, yet she says that has feels for me too and that I deserve someone so much for her. She's my coworker so I kind of ghosted her while trying to remain friendly and she asked me about that and I told her that I was just out of it.

What the fuck is she trying to do Bros? Trying to keep me as an orbiter? She's a really nice girl but its fucking stupid that she has feelings for that guy.

*so much better than her
Can't type bros

what, is user sjw now?

"Sometimes you have to let children touch fire find out that fire burns."

fuck no. Exes say that shit sometimes

Go out and get yourselves a fucking girlfriend, you whinny bitches. Fucking Christ guys, grow some balls, being single isn't the end of the world.

Thanks user

>Wallpaper.jpg

not all of are here cause were single.

Capped this a week or so ago. Kind of a happy/sad feel

fucked my gf earlier. still sad tho

jesus i felt

There you go bud, some positivity.

this is basically a reskin of the tf2 heavy story

Oh god Sup Forums I miss my doggo so much too this one always gets me I have to fuck off or I'm gonna start crying

That user was a broski

Am i the only one that just comes to this types of threads just to download the photos.

I come here to remind myself it's ok to cry and not be emotionless and guarded all the time

Same,I also just download the photos the remind me of my life.

oh my god ow

I feel absolutely nothing anymore and I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.

Fuck that bitch mother. Glad that user was able to reunite with her

check em

youre lucky i dont even think i love my family anymore i just look at them as resources. no love only sadness

Wow, failure stings doesn't it?

Why user, what did they do?

if dubs - you cant masturbate for a week

too late stephen

Can I get a fucking break and a piece of mind?
You crawl back to things that want to kill you
I'm just fucking concerned for you is all.
If I have to actively step, up and take on the responsibility of taking care of you, that's fine It's really no burden to me, your worth it, your great, I love you.
You need to get back up on your feet and thinking straight again, I know your not stupid, and yea I get it your life is very fucked up at the moment I've seen it 1st hand.
Your strong, independent, and smart. And thats what I admired most about you.
I'm here to help you every step of the way.
Jesus christ I just want you to have your own free will back.
I just want too see you wild, free, and smiling all the time again.
Don't you wanna be free?

You are now cursed with blue balls for a month

wot

its not even what they did. my little sister dies of sids and i woke up next to her corpse. then my mom started ruining my life with her drug use so i had to look her in the face and say i didnt love her at all. my my parents are foster parents but my brother is related to me. i just cant see the point in love man it doesnt do anything but disappoint.

lot of pussy ass bitchin in this thread. drink a cup of cement and harden the fuck up.

>drink a cup of cement and harden the fuck up.

I'm sorry user. But just try to keep in mind that maybe one day you can start your own family and have happiness and someone to care for. It doesn't even have to be much. I lived alone with my doggos and I was happier than ever and loved them a lot, up until then i really didn't feel much for anything or anyone ever but it really changed how I thought about the world. Maybe when you and your brother are older you can have a chill relationship and watch each others backs if hes not a shit head or something. If not just try to keep yourself open and you never know who you'll end up running into in life

How about I harden up and stick it in your mum fagit

you're*

Now we have a thread.

Well it's possessive since it's *your* mom, so no you retard

yeah thats always the hope and i havent abandoned the idea completely or even really started burning the bridges. its just that i look at him and care about his well being but i wouldnt say its love more of an attempt to save myself as a child .

That's, like, you're opinion, man.

Your best move is to probably flirt with another girl while she's around. She'll realize that you're not always going to be around to validate her self-worth because you can be interested in other girls, and consequently she'll stop trying to keep you in a weird spot where you validate her without her having to reciprocate.

kek'd hard

yeah dude as hard as it is you got to realize when someone wants you for a friend or as a shoulder to lean on. dont keep those kind of people around unless theyll do the same for you.

Stop

Yeah if you date her she will constantly bring up her ex, compare you to him and eventually leave you at some point to go crawling back to him for a 4th time. Once he chucks and fucks her then she'll come crawling back because "she made a mistake" and has a vagina so obvs you'll take her back. I learned from personal experience and it truly is a waste of time. find someone worth it

Thank you bros. I've talked to my friends and they said something along the lines of that shes not worth it if she's still thinking about a guy that has cheated on her multiple times and that she's a lost cause. It's just going to hurt for awhile but I'll get over it...

Fucking Louie... The realest of the real..

why not
people are whiny bitches

second one down. bro something to send you with
"letting go doesnt always mean you were to weak to carry on sometimes it means you have the strength to let go" dont let anyone put you down for focusing on yourself

>people are whiny bitches
That hurts me

fucking almost had me... barely stopped myself from an utter breakdown

Thanks for the meaningful quotes man. Best wishes

Since January:
>rejected a second time by JET, decide to re-learn Mandarin and focus on moving to China
>Chinese-plan backfires, with recruiters giving me conflicting information, not telling me everything I NEED to know, and walking out on me when I ask important questions
>decide to re-learn Korean and focus on moving (back) to Korea
>FBI background check takes too long, so recruiter abandons me without informing me first and other recruiters about Korea also abandon me
>every job I apply to locally either winds up getting filled by someone else, or the bosses just straight up don't call back or even e-mail
>try the lowest of the eikaiwas in Japan: apply to them, conduct an interview in a suit, and still get rejected for no apparent reason
>even temp agencies where I am are full of shit
>do other interviews for companies, never get a call back
>debt repayments looming with no job in sight
>future looking more and more bleak...not sure what to do next
>do I go back to studying Japanese even though it's apparent now that they don't want me in the country, despite EVERYTHING I've done for the last 6 years?
I'm freaking out....thank Satan for anime and video games.

sorry user
honesty is the best policy

Let me tell you a little story about a girl named Jaime.
Jaime was 16, drop-dead gorgeous, and on top of the world. She had a great relationship with someone she really cared about, she had a great job helping with the community, and was on the honour roll at her high school. Jaime wasn't a shy girl by any means; very outspoken. Needless to say, she got along with anyone she ever met.
Jaime grew up with a semi-religious family with specific views on certain subjects. Her parents taught her the difference between right and wrong, and how being a homosexual is wrong. Jaime understood and lived by those principles/rules/bullshit for nearly her entire life. Then she met a girl and fell in love. They were together for nearly 3 years before she came out to her 'loving' parents. A divorce ensued 2 weeks later, and her father moved to another city nearly 200 miles away. Jaime was forced into moving with her father, leaving her girlfriend behind. She was heartbroken, but kept a strong attitude toward the relationship and their future together.
About six months later, Jaime's father had to come back to town to go through the divorce court and sign all appropriate documents. Jaime came with him so that she could re-connect with her girlfriend.

What race are you user?

She calls her girlfriend up and tells her that she's in town; meet her at the door because she's on her way over. Her girlfriend runs down the stairs nearly tripping over each step on the way. She flings open the door, and there stood Jaime. ...or what was left of her.
You see, along with this move to Shit-Town, USA, Jaime had picked up a new hobby- heroin. Her healthy glow was gone and replaced with a dark hollow fiendish sort of aura. She didn't have a bounce in her step or a smile on her face. She had lost at least 20 pounds from her once beautiful or ideal figure. Her hair was nappy and her clothes wreaked. It was the beginning of Summer, and yet Jaime stood there in a long sleeved shirt and shorts.
Her girlfriend, thinking something terrible had happened, grabbed her and pulled her inside to the couch. She sat her down and began what would be the hardest conversation either of them would ever have. Questions mostly answered with more questions about money and drugs. Jaime's faithful girlfriend was in tears as she dragged her frail body into the car. "We're going to rehab," she said. So off they drove.