Can Sup Forums refute this?

Can Sup Forums refute this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRO1nS0Wo-A
youtu.be/IrB8rXhO0_0
youtube.com/watch?v=T4bYtNIz0CA
forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2015/02/12/the-truth-behind-the-unemployment-rate/2/#78166a193244
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.htm
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/aug/31/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-us-has-93-milion-people-out-work/
shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Unemployment rates are WAY higher than that and Obama has no control over gas prices

>uninsured rate decrease
Wow, its almost like they passed a law making you buy insurance.

Inflation and work force participation rate.

Done

>Obama has control over all of these

OMFG this is going to be a gold mine for my right wing retard folder.

> and work force participation rate.

PROTIP: WHEN BABY BOOMERS RETIRE, THEY LEAVE THE LABOR FORCE.

Fucking right wing retards man.

ALL MEASURES FROM U3 TO U6 HAVE PLUMMETED UNDER OBAMA.

fpbp

So do people that can't find jobs after a while, you fucking leaf.

You mean discouraged workers? Yeah they're counted in the U4 unemployment rate. Look at the chart.

HOLY SHIT YOU JUST GOT BTFO.

There goes that right wing lie.

Admit Trump is mentally unfit for office?

youtube.com/watch?v=zRO1nS0Wo-A

A larger proportion of working age people are not working. It's Just not in this chart

CONSERVASHITS BTFO!

Soon we'll continue our path toward our new utopia.. CONGRATULATIONS MADAM PRESIDENT.

>Can Sup Forums refute this?
Can refute something that doesn't exist :/

Now post the labour participation and debt charts. Also crime, racial tensions, education, wage ranges, etcetera.

So he brought it down to pre recession levels?
THANKS OBAMA

unemployment is over 40% as cited by the whitehouse stats themselves.

Cost of a gallon of gas if easily 30$+

uninsured rate after obamacare went to 90%

>importing oil is bad??? wut???

teen pregnancy is a good thing unless your killing those people.

Iran is down scaling the washing machines that where converted into centrifuges because they don't want to waste their time when they can just buy nukes with the money Obama gave them.

GDP = Gross Domestic Product lets give more shit out internationally for free!!
>You derp.

>Dow jones increases and you think its good for the little guy.

>A FUCKING LEAF

So what OP is saying is that a Republican Senate + House sure can manage an economy better than a Democratic Senate + House.

Good to know. Thanks OP.

>Also crime, racial tensions, education, wage ranges, etcetera.
All improved
Crime rates driooed
There are way more interracial marriages(30% of black men who married last year married out)
High school dropout rates declined greatly
Wages increased

Here you go

youtu.be/IrB8rXhO0_0

Start from the beginning

I can refute it, but I prefer to filter it.
4chanX filter ftw

sorry senpai but W's track record is better on this one

>never addressees underemployment

Still waiting to hear how flooding the market with debt-laden BA's who have to wait tables part time is a good thing.

not this again

>Unemployment rates are WAY higher

But that's wrong you fucking retard.

Took an Aussie to explain the US to a Canadian. Kek

You can't tell people their lives are good if they aren't

Not designed for this, but short video from Gavin that explains the general idea on some of these.

youtube.com/watch?v=T4bYtNIz0CA

>unemployment is over 40%

You are beyond delusional.

This is fucking crazy. What the fuck happened to you?

Your country is burning to the ground. Your gold reserves are gone. Your monopoly money is worth as much as monopoly money, and your shilling for a president from another country.

it's not. we don't accurately count unemployment. It's actually a lot higher than that. Also, Obama has basically fucked our economy and put it on life support forever by doubling our debt and ramping up federal money printing for market manipulating purposes. Our economy is going to die, it's only a matter of time, and it's in no small part thanks to Obama and his retarded Keynesian spending.

Don't worry lads, Age of Decadence is almost over, and we can hand off the torch to someone else.

He was insane from the beginning. If his constant reposting of the same thread over and over again and holding on to his delusions and fantasies and never being able to accept facts was any indication.

>GDP 3.7%.
That's not today

>we don't accurately count unemployment.

The methodology and definitions for measuring unemployment are the same now as they have been for decades. Don't tell me you believe the myth that the definition of unemployment was changed.

ALL THESE BUTTHURT KEKS... JUST
ADMIT IT. BUSH SUCKED, AND OBAMA DID PRETTY DAMN GOOD CONSIDERING BOEHNER AND COMPANY SWORE TO BLOCK ANY MOVE HE MADE - BEFORE HE WAS EVEN SWORN IN! CZECH AND MATE

>bush personally impregnated 13 out of every thousand teenage girls in the country

Pretty impressive desu

i believe after a certain period the unemployment status goes away even if you don't have a job. Unemployment is still probably as bad as the bush years, it just doesn't look that way on paper because it doesn't count those who still can't find a job, any new jobs are mostly low paying ones

Gas prices are only as low as they are because congress told Obama to fuck himself and let domestic production continue, which spooked the Saudis into shitting oil all over the place

>forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2015/02/12/the-truth-behind-the-unemployment-rate/2/#78166a193244

First link on fucking google regarding this. You stupid fucking faggot. Go read about it, you might learn something so that you can stop being an insufferable jackass on an anonymous mongolian typewriting forum

Oh, and you could take a look at any of the other DOZENS of articles that come up if you google "unemployment is higher than reported", if you couldn't wrap your head around the very first one.

Yeah here's the breakdown retard.

>that tiny wedge of retirees at 16-20
god damn

Can you stop shoving it in my fucking face already?

Don't talk about things you are clueless about.
It's clear you are illiterate about this topic.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports several measures of unemployment, with U3 being the official unemployment rate, as it has been for several decades. And guess what? U3 through U6 has been reduced under Obama.

bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.htm

How does your link refutes anything I have said, you goddamn imbecile?

>It's this lead again.

This guy literally posts the exact same charts and graphs and successfully baits Sup Forums almost daily.

Any counter-argument posted is either ignored or dismissed via "lel dumb rite wingerrr"

If you don't understand how images like OP'a represent only a small overall snapshot of the two president's record and omit any details undesirable to his narrative, you might be new here.

Just look at the graphs comparatively and use common sense.
is just one example

Trust fund kids.

There's your 93 gorillion.

PROTIP: My 80 year old grandma isn't unemployed. She's retired jackass.

Don't worry, all this shit is cyclical and largely out of the president's control. It's going to turn down again and people will blame it all on Hillary.

George Bush crashed the economy and left Obama another Republican Great Depression on the doorstep and you think that's a good record?

Holy shit right wing retards man.

Bush has the worst jobs record since HERBERT HOOVER. The fact that you right wing retards can vote is America's greatest weakness.

Heya, leafshill.

Remember that time you proved my point about the labor force correct with your own graph?
Remember that time when you said that the labor force was increasing and decreasing at the same time?
Remember when you went full damage control mode when you were caught being a shill?

Just your threadly reminder.

Did you even look at the chart you just replied to? Jesus Christ. Under-employment has been CUT IN HALF under Obama.

Are you talking about this when I B you TFO

Fracking and Otan stopped using Russian oil (even when Ukraine inhabitants voted in favor of Rusia)
Teen pregnancy (more faggots and "millenials") it worked but they you are fucked now, those guys cant even finish a race and "they dont like to compete"

To summarize:

Reasons why OP is shit:

>Obama reduced unemployment rate!!

Obama's unemployment numbers were reduced because a huge recession hit after he got in and now they're going back to per-recession levels.
Whoop de fucking doo

>Trump is unfit to lead because he likes quoting the labour force participation rate as his unemployment numbers!!!!

Except that is what every smart economist would do, jackass.

>implying there's any difference between Bush and Obama other than the types of retards they appeal to

AND HERBERT HOOVER IS GENERALLY CONSIDERED ONE OF THE WORST OF ALL TIME.

And what was it under Bush?

Checkmate, lead.

>jew propaganda
>kike math

obama is the single force pushing the economy

>>Trump is unfit to lead because he likes quoting the labour force participation rate as his unemployment numbers!!!!
>Except that is what every smart economist would do, jackass.

WHAT? NO ECONOMIST SAYS THAT.
Only Trump and right wing retarsd.

You think the CLFPR is the unemployment rate?

Do you know how retarded you have to be to think my 80 year old grandma is unemployed.

Holy shit.

Donald Trump says U.S. has 93 million people 'out of work,' but that's way too high
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/aug/31/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-us-has-93-milion-people-out-work/

However, "discouraged workers" are relatively rare -- in the most recent month, there were 668,000 of them, or less than 1 percent of the 93 million "out of work" Americans Trump referred to.

Burtless said that Trump’s statement is "so confusingly wide of the mark" that he may have misspoken.

HOLY SHIT OFF THE CHARTS RIGHT WING MENTAL RETARDATION.

>respond to my post with some bullshit that has absolutely no bearing on anything I said with the implication that the official unemployment rate is the be all end all rate to look at
>surprised when I respond appropriately

If you weren't a god damn retard saying things that have absolutely no bearing on a conversation, you might not have replies that don't make any sense to you.

Also, of course it's fucking reduced under Obama, we have to come out of the recession some fucking time. It may as well be reduced under the president that's trying to curb the recession. Does this make Obama a good president? No, he's been competent at best at getting our economy back on track, but in the process he's completely fucked it at the same time with his retarded Keynesian policies that will ultimately lead to a much bigger disaster down the line.

Oh and Bush was by no means innocent either, he was pretty bad. The fact that Obama was so underwhelming you have to compare him to Bush speaks volumes about his presidency. It's too bad he completely fucked everything else up in this country, he might have gone down as anything more than "that president that was in while our country restored itself to what it was pre recession "

You can't argue with him, I'm starting to be convinced he's a genuine schizophrenic. He certainly shows a lot of schizophrenic tendencies. I suppose it's a good thing he posts though, at the very least people learn some things sometimes from these threads. I suppose it's even best that HE doesn't learn anything, or these threads would stop.

>Did you even look at the chart you just replied to? Jesus Christ. Under-employment has been CUT IN HALF under Obama.

Two threads at once?? Wow, you're working over time tonight

Wait so is Obama good or bad? Berniefags can't seem to decide.

That's because he's a really fucking weird president. He's fucked almost everything up besides the current state of the economy, and even that he's doomed with a ludicrous amount of debt added on in an attempt to fix that same economy.

AFTER SHITTING ON THE OBAMA ECONOMY FOR 7 YEARS, REPUBLICANS ARE NOW TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR IT.

THIS NEW LEVEL OF AUTISM IS CALLED ASSBURGERS.

A FUCKING LEAF

I already B him TFO

Pay attention. Don't make up lies.

To be totally honest, the president has almost no impact on the economy. He just takes a lot of the blame/glory for what happens under his presidency. As for Iran's centrifuges, thank stuxnet. It was first distributed in either the late Bush years or early Obama years.

Anybody who understands economics and isn't just trying to push an agenda will give you the U3 and labor participation instead of just the U3.

>Teen pregnancy rate
So what is Obama running into the bedrooms of teenagers about the fuck and showing them his old man scrotum to turn them off of sex?

Didn't you say you were going to bed?

Does your supervisor know you're working overtime?

this

Obama gets credit for the decisions of the fed and economic health stats he did absolutely nothing to affect

Your replies don't make any sense because you have no goddamn clue of what the links you are posting say.

First you claimed that "we don't accurately count unemployment.", and then posted a link indicating how U6 is higher than U3. Do you know that U6 is measured by the Bureau of Labor Statistics as well? Because it seems that you don't, otherwise your dumbass posts wouldn't make sense.

You should see your therapist.

right wind retards reeee!!!
this fucking leaf sounds like he writes for huffpost

Actually, I think I figured it out, leafshill gets paid by screenshot, why else would he collect them.

Why are you so obsessed with me ASSBURGER?

You are comparing a president whos term expired in the middle of a GFC to one whos term expires after the recovery. These stats are BS.

>Trust me Americans I know your country better than you do
Thank you third world hellhole. Whatever would we do without you selling cork to us?

I gave U3 through U6. They've all plummeted under Obama.

Probably because you're obsessed with literally anyone that replies to you and the rest of Sup Forums to boot

>Cost of gallon of gas
>Oil barrels imported
He has no influence on these.

And right wingers want another Republican in the White House so they can crash the economy again.

>Why are you so obsessed with me ASSBURGER?

I'm just worried about you man, you need to see a therapist. Death by overwork is a serious issue

notice the lack of source

>occupy democrats
A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

This is fucking stupid. Oil prices are due to starving Isis. He has no control over unemployment and Iran having fewer centrifuges is a backwards argument as U.S. Imposes more tariffs on Iran just means the kikes won.

The DOW part is fucking idiotic.

In other words I don't need to refute it because it's about equivalent to saying Obama "got" Osama bin laden... When in reality he just happened to be the president when we caught up to him.

TL;Dr go shill somewhere else.

>Democrats take control of the House
>economy crashes
>It's the Republicans fault!

Can pol refute this either?

REPUBLICANS SHIT ON THE OBAMA ECONOMY FOR 7 YEARS. NOW SUDDENLY TRY TO TAKE CREDIT FOR IT. THIS NEW LEVEL OF AUTISM IS CALLED ASSBURGERS.

>over 80k oil field jobs lost within a year
>80k middle to upper class homeowners literally made homeless within a year

Obama is a wonderfui man

Here's a more up to date one. Save it.

>put it my ass
>trudeau420blazeitfaggotlgbtwarriorcuckmyshitupmoretaxesmuslims

gratz leafbro!

Niggers and spics.

shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts

I hate to say it, guys, but this Canuck is starting to convince me. Example: whenever someone denies human biodiversity, Sup Forumslocks post shit tons of hard data and facts supporting the objective reality of human biodiversity. But when Canadabro posts about Obongo, all you guys do is put your fingers in your ears and say "lalalalala" and shitpost

I don't want to agree with him but I can't deny reality if that's the truth

someone give this man a solid rebuttal, please

how much is the merchant paying you to shill every day, mr leaf?

Alaska and West Virginia in the top 5