>Second protagonist is a Muslim woman on horseback

Nice job Sweden, you fucking retards

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_A._Altman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activision
youtu.be/l20il6AHlWo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's so the nigNogs will buy it .. Marketing
Woo yeah we wuz sopwithe camels an sheeeit.
They will sell more cuz gameplay is awesome and cover is cucked enough for sjw boyz to say im helping the cause

Just more reason to quit video games.

Skyrim + Fallout + Witcher 3

Anything else is degen.

You mean Morrowind, you ignorant bastard. Skyrim exhibits all the same problems every as other casualized piece of shit that comes out these days.

Kek

The US didn't even let blacks fight, lel. They were manual labor.

They really need to make an actual combat system

source?

>black guy
>looks East African to an armchair anthropologist
>carrying a German pistol and German equipment

How are you people not hyped for Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck's Imperial German forces to be in the game? You're the ones who taught me about him!
That guy was based as fuck. I'll suffer through some bizarre cover art to get to see him and his forces.

wow lol. not getting that game. ill keep my 70 shekels. what am i saying it would be 120 jew coupons after all the dlc season pass cuckery.

You mean daggerfall you filthy millennial

>black people buy games
>they'll sell more

The majority of the game BUYING market is and always will be whites. All this glorification of minorities in the media is to deflect social media backlash from disgruntled minorities. It's all about controversy aimed at the lowest common denominator.

If you don't like what's going on, you're going to have to stand up and do something about it for it to stop. NOT buying games is not enough... their so called "target market" doesn't buy shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_A._Altman
>"Robert was born to a Jewish family in 1947."

Nah they fought. Small amounts but got famous for being well only blacks and well bad ass.

Also France tried to intermix.

Not a fan of history being rewritten.

shit taste

They've already confirmed he's a member of the 369th.

>not still using pen and paper and a d20
Fuck you, you're just as bad.

not enough swedes left in sweden to put any whites in the movie

Should've used more blacks to fight in any war. Less concern for casualty and the white, productive members of society won't be bothered by being sent off to war. So I fully support blacks being sent off to die.

>They've already confirmed he's a member of the 369th.
OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE

>Activision
>Eric Hirshberg (CEO)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activision

>Darksouls
>Degenerate

There's no way that's a fucking muslim woman. It's actually a Lawrence of Arabia type of situation right?

Checked

yeah, i dont think the game should be based around "some black guy" as much as it should big paul himself, but it would be better if it were a part of the game, maybe a third of it, im sure one class being black on the german multiplayer teams would be cool too

You better not be talking about 4 or 3 user, you're triggering me here

i killed him, he was a dick

annnnd they ruined the "game"

>buying a triple A game in the modern era

>Darksouls
>Not degenerate

Quite possibly Henry "Black Death" Johnson. Inarguably a bad motherfucker.

Look up his Distinguished Service Cross citation.

They are gonna do the same thing they did with battlefront were they made it so you can play a female or male stormtrooper of any race even tho they were all clones

Has Sweden ever done anything right?

I could give a fuck Hirohito and you left out the cucks buying the game because of black reasons .. Ahue

That is not the ideal German soldier.
This is.

Germans are evil!!! Even before they were nazis! These poor black slave fighters dindu nuffin! USAUSAUSAUSA WON WW1

>berg
They never even questioned it?

Skyrim is shit.

Fallout 4 managed to be worse than Fallout 3 somehow

Witcher 3 is heavily flawed but overall still a great game

1 out of 3 is a fail grade, user

there's a preorder dlc called lawrence of arabia but it's just two weapons and a skin, so no

Literally the entire relevant portion of the war was fought between white Europeans (and turks kind of). So many millions of Europeans died in that retarded war, yet they put some nigger on the cover who fought maybe half a dozen battles against exhausted Germans.

What a joke. Fuck off Sweden.

Dindus buying games loll. I'm not buying this in protest of the sheer stupidity and historical inaccuracies.

i don't play the videojews but is that actually sweden's fault once again?

With a last name being "Goldberg" I think he's lucky he was only dismissed as a "Half-Jew"

I can't tell if this is bait or you genuinely don't know anything about Star Wars lore.

Good choice. Jews fear the samurai.

>playing Battlefield for the SP campaign

less than 20% of people who buy the game will actually complete that side of it. Who cares..........

pre-ordered for my wife's son.

When it comes out on steam it'l be less than 2% of the people who bought it will play it at all

What the fuck. This type of nigger didn't even exist back then.

So glad I'm not poor like you.

>Raised as girl because moon shit
>never call him a she, always referred to as brother etc
>actually acts like someone who has forcefully had had his masculinity taken from him and not a total faggot

>Battlefield
>on steam
U wot?

Hitler fought in WW1, would be nice if he was a playable character.

You play like six characters in the campaign including some battles in Africa

youtu.be/l20il6AHlWo

>People bitch about all video game protagonists being white
>Ahaha look at these faggots getting angry over a video game character

>A video game character is black
>Baw this is so historically inaccurate, how dare battlefield soil their name of astonishing historical realism by making a character black when they were a small number of soldiers, now I am definitely not buying this game which I totally intended to buy otherwise.

This is what gwyndolin fags actually believe
>Canada
Why I am not surprised.

>>less then 0.3% of soldiers that fraught and died in WW1 were niggers
all of germany was black whiteboi

GANONDORF IS JUST A FLILPHY FUCKING NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!

>WW1 FPS
>Not Verdun

Filthy degenerates

Hello r/cuckoldcommunity

>Muslim woman on horseback
>Muslim woman
>woman fighting in a war
>woman fighting in World War I

Top KeK

>American history as told by Not America

Yeah.

Way back when. Way back now.

I'm pretty sure it's at least 30% stop trying to play with the numbers you fucking nazi

dark souls fans are full of faggot memelords and namco bandai ruined is a terrible publisher but the games themselves aren't degenerate

30%? more like 300% world war 1 was fought entirely in africa by african kangs and shit because we is the world.

>I'll call him a cuck that'll show him
I have no intentions of buying this game, I haven't bought a battlefield game since 1942. Even then I fail to see the issue, the main character is black, who the fuck cares? Its a FPS anyway his appearance means literally nothing, your character could have blue skin and as long as he was wearing gloves you would literally never know.

Knowing most shit I know I bet that's 100% a lie.

>no dogfights

sorry senpai. This battlefield might be entertaining.

>nigger on the box cover
>niggers for dlc
>niggers on the deluxe edition box cover
>niggers on collector's edition box
>a nigger statue
>a nigger steelbook

Niggerfield 1

Hello again r/cuckold community.

>Did something right
>Joined a war that he died in and only didn't lose because France hates Hapsburgs more than they hate Protestants

look at it this way.

x10 the nigger killing

how much you want to bet there's a nigger on that "exclusive cloth propaganda poster"

>He didn't buy the ultra collectors edition

Do you want your wifes son to be bullied for being poor like your wifes lover was?

I love nigger DLC

>Skyrim + Fallout + Witcher 3
W-what about Bloodborne?

>let's pretend things don't have meaning

I understand that attitude but it's a little culturally tone death. When they make the artistic decision to put a black guy as a sort of representative of WWI, do you think that it's because they flipped a coin or threw a die?

I think we all get what the point is.

>namco bandai ruined is a terrible publisher
Yeah those faggots even spoiled some secret bosses from ds3 on their twitter.

I don't watch movies

WE

They are behind all the LOL SO HARD shit, the pre-order garbage, the DLC and some retarded marketing campaigns that kill the integrity of the series. Just look at this meme shit.

Probably. Black people fought in WW1 and the whole point behind the main characters of these games is to make them special snowflakes. Seeing US demographics why weren't the main characters of Call of Duty Blackops 2 and 3 Hispanic?

At the end of the day however none of this matters, all this shit is showing is that Sup Forums is hypocritical and just as bad as the SJWs when it comes to getting pissed at inane bullshit that doesn't effect anyone.

This.

If it was made at random that shows extremely stupid marketing direction and LITERALLY no thought put into the product, meaning it will likely be shit and not worth a buy.

If they intentionally made it that way the only reason to do so is for self-imposed diversity quotas and is made by anti-white liberals, therefor not worth the buy.

Its on Wikipedia, under the Wehrmacht page .

>Serbia and Algeria are playable factions
>Ottoman Empire, Australia, Belgium and Canada are not
KeK

Spotted the nigger.

fucking look at it. A series that got big off no advertising but word of mouth quality reduced to selling fucking chicken wings.

t. 14 year old girl

No no, the campaign is going to be you playing a heronigger, killing the evil Germans.

Then you'll turn around and enter multiplayer, where the Allies are all American, and half the classes will be niggers.

If this isn't social conditioning, I don't know what is. The whole point of this is to appease minorities, because the companies know white boys are going to buy this shit anyways because they're so damned conditioned they have out-group preferences.

I was thinking of his use of artillery.

>Gustav Adolph
>good
Fag was a usurer who only found success because the Jews of Europe were willing to give him unlimited loans so he could beat Catholic forces.

>>Swedish cuck studios makes a literal gorilla the protagonist of a WW1 shooter

That would actually be acceptable since gorillas are pretty cool. Don't compare them to niggers, please. They deserve better.

We will never win this battle because if this game sells well they will go "See? People WANT minorities in videogames!" and if it fails "Gamers are fucking racist, we tried our best but it seems racial hate is just to strong still in current year." Best to save your money and buy something worthwhile like a whore.

Idk why but I fucking laughed at this. Fucking Sweden.