Which girls panties would you want to receive in the mail?

which girls panties would you want to receive in the mail?

right

Rights

Left

How can one buy?

God damn, Hannibal, am I gonna get fingers next?

sorry damn size limit

OP is a serial killer

how did you obtain these panties

Did you buy these

Both

what is going on here

no stole them

Did u steal them?

how do u know these girls and how old are they

did you kill these girls?

work with the brunette.
redhead is her younger sister.
not sure. brunette is 24. redhead is 19 or 20

How did you steal their panties?

one day when the brunette wasnt looking, i stole her key from where she kept it. ran and made a copy and then quickly put them back. waited until i knew her sister was on vacation and she was at work and went to their house and cataloged all of their panties and stole some from each girl. did it a few times.

luckily amanada, the redhead, had her name on her door, so i knew which room belonged to which girl. also have pics of the brunette in her room...but it was still nice knowing for sure.

if dubs you must rape them

fuck, girls are gross

is that poop

no. it was so juicy is soaked down into her ass. probably some period in there too. doesnt smell like shit. only found poop stains once and that was from the brunette.

> only found poop stains once and that was from the brunette.

ha

>receive in the mail

How very trite. My little internet friend, you dont receive anything from little girls. You take what you want and burn them alive when your done. Thats if their lucky and catch you on a good day. Man up internet friend... you act like a pussy. Take what you want.

next time i raid their panties, ill burn them alive afterwards

post pics of the poop stain

Thats the spirit my little internet friend. Now go out there and be somebody.

slit their throats

you sick fuck.
its this pair

show it fag

How many did you steal over the years? Ever consider selling your gains?

QQQQU-Q-Q-QUADRUPLE N... NU-NUMBERS!

Did you catalog their bras too?

over the years? several. it the panties are on a black background, that means i took them at one point. i might have kept them or i might have put them back the next time i went. liked jerking off in clean ones for a week or so and then putting them back for them to wear.

would also mix in panties i wanted them to wear. stole this pair from a thrift store and then put it in the brunettes panty basket. she has lots of hanes panties too, which is weird but she does, so i knew shed wear them.

i think the fact that there are two of them made it easier to do this. like maybe they thought...i guess my sis bought these and they wound up in my panty basket

hope you enjoy

sorry. was editing her pic in just for you.
figured youd like to see her pic while you jerk off to these.

I just threw up, that's a fucking biohazard

quads

i have a video where you can see a matching bra to this pair in the redheads hamper.

took a pic of the brunettes room where you can see where she kept her bras and panties...but thats about it. sorry. always nervous so dont stick around too long.

ah sorry. not what you were hoping for?

Repeating digits are pleasing to people with classic autism. These people enjoy recognizing patterns and are often infatuated with numbers.

The very definition of mental illness.

Look it up, it's fairly common knowledge.

Thanks man, keep em coming.

heres the bra

which girl do you like best? which pair is your fav?
are you saving?

neither i want your mom's

My favorite ones are the matching bra and panty set and the lacy white ones. I'm saving all of these. I'm also waiting for the ones in the bags. I definitely like the one on the left more

these?
can you screencap your folder. like seeing their pics on anons pcs.. brunettes name is megan.

i love white panties too

Taking a screen cap is kind of weird, but whatever floats your boat man.

Damn, i am incredibly jealous

Also yes those, but are my new favorite

well id love someone to cock or tribute but most people are too lazy to do it... so yeah sorry i know its a little weird. im not as autistic as this thread makes me seem. im pretty normal when it comes to girls. just love panties. a lot.

yeah the good thing about megan is that she wears these gstring kind of thongs too. amanda never does.

you jerking?

yeah i love those too.
you like dirty or clean?

megan had a special pair she kept separate from her other panties. a gstring with a nightie top. she only wore them for sex.
its clean though.

Dang these pics are pretty old. Do you still raid their place now? You and me both love panties a lot pantybro.

There is no way id post my dick on the net though

theyre not from 2013. not sure why it says that.
that pair is from about late 2015

the brunette is moving to az and the redhead to like nc... so probably cant much longer

Those don't look clean to me. I like dirty ones but am not a fan of blood or skidmarks. Got any more of their rooms?

those arent clean. her red gstring for sex is.

here is megans room
you can see her panty and bra baskets in the background. theyre blue

uu

Holy shit, these are incredible. I would do anything to get my hands on that basket. I wonder if they would sell their panties for cash.

How did you know she only wore the red one for sex?

it was in a drawer with a matching nightie top. kept separate from her other panties.
pretty sure that means she just wore them when she was going to fuck.you really like the room pics that much?

The room pics adds to the curiosity and the panties are the prize. I love the shots of the clothes that they also wore like you wouldn't believe.

took these pics on her bed. bet youll like these
maybe shes wearing one of these pairs right now.

are you gonna jerk off to her panties?

You better believe it. Damn how many pics do you have? I might be at this all night.

i have a lot. like i said i cataloged almost everything they had

can you show your folder again. maybe name it after them?

probably cant do it anytime soon but would you want some in the mail one day?

is anyone else lurking?

You got it, and hell yeah I would want any I can get my hands on.

haha thanks!

here have this

you have kik? or can you post some other way to get in touch with you?

love print panties like this

Here is a 10 minute mail address. If you e-mail me there i'll reply with better contact info. I don't have kik though
[email protected]

yes

Blessed

I don't want to smell her dirty pussy. Maybe her ass

>[email protected]
ok sent it. its sends*****@****

just in case someone else messages.

Replied. Thanks bro