What does Sup Forums think of Aerosmith?

What does Sup Forums think of Aerosmith?

first 4 albums are goat sleaze rock.

Sure not their post-1985 career as corporate mall sound system music.

Spaced is a cool underrated Aerosmith track. I think it's actually about the origin story of Superman, but I'm not entirely sure.

The apex of dadderonomy

Buttiest of buttrock. May as well be assrock.

I really like Last Child but they're kind of shit.

Sweet Emotion was about Joe Perry's wife who was some kind of whore/slut/tramp/groupie/bitch who tried to control the band.

Low tier dadrock.

Low tier dadrock is gutter trash like Styx and Kansas.

This was her. Cute face but absolutely no boobs.

I'd hit it if I had a time machine back to 1975.

^This. Dennis DeYoung needs to die a horrific, slow death.

They had a nice edge in the 70s...lamed out in the 80s/90s....

Rocks is a great album as is Toys

you cant catch me cuz the rabbit done died....

>you cant catch me cuz the rabbit done died....
The rabbit meaning a home pregnancy test. Steven Tyler made some great use of 70s slang, eg Coney Island White Fish (a condom).

So just like RHCP laming out after 1995. Yeah ok, bands grow up and can't be 25 forever, still gay af though.

What a pity they fucked themselves with drugs and wasted a lot of their prime career years.

toys in the attic is a great sleazy blues rock album

I agree except PUMP and Music From Another Dimension kick ass. Get a Grip isn't all that bad but the filler on that album is pure shit. Greatest American rock band ever.

>I agree except PUMP
I agree. Pump is their best post-85 album, if a little cleaner and more commercial than their 70s efforts.
>and Music From Another Dimension
Whoawhoawhoa slow down there. Let's not and say we did.

i dont understand how anybody ever liked these guys
they dont have a single good album and most of their songs are just fucking trash

Ok user, tell us what fedora indie rock you listen to. Come on, be honest.

i was a dadrocker for years and even then i still hated them

pump was great too

They were quite gifted musicians, songwriters, and arrangers, problem was that they just wanted to be a slightly niche AOR band like Sabbath and Blue Oyster Cult, but their popularity blew up with Toys In The Attic and Columbia started pressuring them too hard to be the American Led Zeppelin. Their sudden rise to rock star status was too much for them to handle and they fell into horrible substance abuse.

Their sound was just the right balance between metal and blues rock, they could be enjoyed by both metalheads and rock "purists" like Christgau. Them and KISS were essential to the development of 80s rock.

But 80s rock was absolute shitty garbage.

Not all 80s rock was Poison, you stupid...

All mainstream 80s rock were though, you clod