Whites and Asians have contributed more to the world than every other race combined

>Whites and Asians have contributed more to the world than every other race combined

Is this statement true or false?

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/research/news/meals_ready_to_eat
newscientist.com/article/dn27485-autonomous-truck-cleared-to-drive-on-us-roads-for-the-first-time/
dezeen.com/2015/11/25/self-driving-driverless-cars-disrupt-airline-hotel-industries-sleeping-interview-audi-senior-strategist-sven-schuwirth/?
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/05/03/dead-could-be-brought-back-to-life-in-groundbreaking-project/
newscientist.com/article/dn28454-gene-editing-saves-life-of-girl-dying-from-leukaemia-in-world-first/
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/what-is-firechat-the-internet-free-messaging-app-thats-sweeping-the-world-9763070.html
techinsider.io/google-fiber-hires-gabriel-stricker-to-run-comms-policy-2015-12?
nytimes.com/2015/11/28/us/politics/bill-gates-expected-to-create-billion-dollar-fund-for-clean-energy.html
theverge.com/2016/4/8/11392138/spacex-landing-success-falcon-9-rocket-barge-at-sea
marketwatch.com/story/new-york-city-to-swap-out-payphones-for-free-high-speed-wi-fi-hot-spots-2016-01-05?mod=googletopstories
climatechangenews.com/2016/04/18/solar-is-now-cheaper-than-coal-says-india-energy-minister/?utm_source=Daily Carbon Briefing&utm_campaign=81551b9fc5-cb_daily&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_876aab4fd7-81551b9fc5-303423917
yahoo.com/?err=404&err_url=https://www.yahoo.com/news/uber-ceo-tesla-sell-half-million-autonomous-electric-110000053.html
forbes.com/sites/joannmuller/2015/10/27/hondas-new-hydrogen-powered-vehicle-feels-more-like-a-real-car/?utm_campaign=yahootix&partner=yahootix#10e8e6fa6bde
money.cnn.com/2016/05/04/technology/google-lenses/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

True.

Hispanics have contributed alot my dude.

>and Asians

I'm Hispanic and I'm wondering what Hispanics have constributed.

False

False, meds did the heavylift.

This is it afaik. I prefer Chinese tbqh

Kangz

race is made up bullshit
people have ethnicities and cultures
kikes are not white

no one contributes anything but turds to this dying rock

Those toes have contributed more to my boner than every other body part combined.

It's all relative to what the achievements have given humanity.

I don't know of anything Hispanics have invented that impacted the world, or how Spanish colonies fared, or how Spain performed in the Renaissance.

Stop with this whites "and Asians" nonsense. It's whites. Period. Fullstop.

Asians have contributed like 5% of human achievements tops, if that. So saying "whites and Asians" when whites do 95% of the work makes it sounds like Asians did something of stature, which they didn't.

i like how israel sterilizes semite ethiopeans and blames their inbred supremacist saudi arabian big nose cousins terrorism on the "beni israeli" semite afghan tribes, don't you?

...or are you a bullshit kike agent provocateur?

The age of exploration was kind of a big deal.

It is just weaboo cucks trying to elevate asians so they can justify their yellow fever

if niggers built the pyramids why dont the golden masks from the tombs have big gorilla noses?

Who is she?

>measuring scientific achievement by number of people mentioned
>starting at 1400
Please kill yourself and whoever made graphs based of facebook tier metrics.

95% white and 5% Asian seems reasonable.

Asians have been able to incorporate white inventions into their own cultures successfully.

>not being able to read the graphs
>not seeing the words "significant events" as well
>not being able to understand that significant figures is directly tied to discoveries/innovations

>attempting to explain away european scientific, cultural, and literary dominance and utterly failing

literally this, asians are subhuman tier.

it's a given that they're better than blacks, but lets not kid ourselves with the "oh yeah they're just as good as whites" bs

Angela Merkel

Come on man, you have to be honest here. The white race contributed the most.

Now look what you did, she's been like this for 30 minutes

Whites/asians on medicine:
the scientific method
isolation of diseases and vaccines
the study of anatomy and anatomic processes
prosthetics
anesthesia
rehabilitation

shitskins on medicine:
smoking pot
voodoo
necklacing

whites/asians on engineering:
advanced chemistry and materials research
rigorous study of architecture taken from nature
fluid/aero/structural dynamics
logistics

shitskins on engineering:
cargo cults
designated shitting streets
mud huts

whites/asians on physics:
nuclear fusion and fission
satellite technology and space flight
deciphering sub-atomic particles
calculative scheduling and efficient trade algorythims

shitskins on physics:
1+1 cows = 2 cows (and war)
ak-47 maintenance (lol not really)

whites/asians on culture and cuisine:
neo-classical painting and sculpture
marble and bronze figures
modern electronic music and digital recording
multinational food outlets
recipe crafting that the entire world has borrowed from

shitskins on culture and cuisine:
banging rocks together
the consumption of bugs and monkeys
stick figures in dirt
stick figures on rocks

False, many advancements claimed by these so-called Asians are actually black inventions and achievements. As we all know, African black men were the original Chinese and Japanese.

It's not just that, east asians have higher IQ, which is why people tend to give them more credit. But based on achievement alone, whites are the indisputable winners.

Because Arabs built the pyramids

There is something to be said about the fact the Asians and Europeans evolved in similar climates with similar agrarian societies.

When the physical evidence comes in I would put my money on Europeans and asians being equals.

Not even. During that time, the arabs were a bunch of goat fuckers in Saudi Arabia, a place no one cared to invade because it had nothing of value.

Come on DNA tests have been done on mummies they are Arabs.

>American education

Obviously the region with the head start into the industrial revolution is going to produce the most scientific advances. Before the Silk Road died off most advances were coming out of Asia and the Middle East and eventually making their way into Europe.

As other countries industrialize they'll be contributing to scientific advances as much as developed white nations. The Chinese are already dominating the field and pioneering the latest machinery, which we're slowly starting to import into Australia.

You're a retard and should clean yourself from the world's collective gene pool if you don't understand this works. Holy fucking shit.

Arabs if you're going to blanket everyone that lives in the ME as being arab. Even then, that's wrong, as the Egyptions are their own race, like Persians as well. They did not originate from goat fuckers from Arabia region

I meant to say the Chinese are dominating the field I work in.

Give it 20 years and they'll overtake the West in many other areas.

kek

>Egyptians

>White

Learn how to read charts, faggot.

A huge amount of the discoveries were before the industrial revolution.

In fact, you stupid little fuck, look at the "Ancient Western World" segment on the chart. ANCIENT FUCKING GREECE AND ROME made more discoveries than Asia TO THIS VERY DAY, you stupid fuck.

Kill yourself if you have to try to explain white dominance this hard. You're deluding yourself.

Whites are best. Blacks are worst. Everyone in between can argue over how close to the whites they are but it doesn't change shit. Eventually the Eastern Asians will surpass the Whites, due to White culture and countries being diluted due to SJWs and political correctness. But for now, Whites are best.

"Hurrrr Chyna is gon' overcome da EVIL WHITES SOON!"

Upcoming accomplishments by whites:

nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/research/news/meals_ready_to_eat

newscientist.com/article/dn27485-autonomous-truck-cleared-to-drive-on-us-roads-for-the-first-time/

dezeen.com/2015/11/25/self-driving-driverless-cars-disrupt-airline-hotel-industries-sleeping-interview-audi-senior-strategist-sven-schuwirth/?

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/05/03/dead-could-be-brought-back-to-life-in-groundbreaking-project/

WE'RE GOING TO BRING THE DEAD BACK TO LIFE, BITCH ^^^^^^^^^^

newscientist.com/article/dn28454-gene-editing-saves-life-of-girl-dying-from-leukaemia-in-world-first/

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/what-is-firechat-the-internet-free-messaging-app-thats-sweeping-the-world-9763070.html

techinsider.io/google-fiber-hires-gabriel-stricker-to-run-comms-policy-2015-12?

nytimes.com/2015/11/28/us/politics/bill-gates-expected-to-create-billion-dollar-fund-for-clean-energy.html

theverge.com/2016/4/8/11392138/spacex-landing-success-falcon-9-rocket-barge-at-sea

marketwatch.com/story/new-york-city-to-swap-out-payphones-for-free-high-speed-wi-fi-hot-spots-2016-01-05?mod=googletopstories

climatechangenews.com/2016/04/18/solar-is-now-cheaper-than-coal-says-india-energy-minister/?utm_source=Daily Carbon Briefing&utm_campaign=81551b9fc5-cb_daily&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_876aab4fd7-81551b9fc5-303423917

yahoo.com/?err=404&err_url=https://www.yahoo.com/news/uber-ceo-tesla-sell-half-million-autonomous-electric-110000053.html

forbes.com/sites/joannmuller/2015/10/27/hondas-new-hydrogen-powered-vehicle-feels-more-like-a-real-car/?utm_campaign=yahootix&partner=yahootix#10e8e6fa6bde

money.cnn.com/2016/05/04/technology/google-lenses/

^CYBORG EYE LENSES BITCH

No doubt. Like it or not for the white supremacists, the fact that we invented the modern world doesn't mean that an ancient civilization like the Chinese can't pick up what we're doing and run with it. That what we came up with works is undeniable.

Like it or not we've got competition now.

That's probably a good thing.

Name a non white invention

Whites and Asians comprise the majority of humanity, lol.

Yes, but only if you include Indians as Asians

What is it with curry niggers? 75% are dumb as sub-saharan niggers and the other quarter are Jew-tier in terms of cleverness and nepotism.

Idk but I appreciate the white man for building the infrastructure needed for me to succeed

t. Uncle tom currynigger

pls remove asians and add them to shitskins on your list

Spaniards and Portuguese =/= Mestizos

Semen demon.