Just started driving for lyft in Boston this week AMA

Just started driving for lyft in Boston this week AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NSFW_RideSharing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I live in Boston.

are you good at driving

This is fucking bullshit. I am not going to work with them. That is not ever going to happen. You have another thing coming if you think that's going to happen.

l live in Boston.

Do you think anybody on Sup Forums gives a shit about taxi drivers like you

i like to think so yeah.
where abouts?

careful m8 you might cut yourself on those edges

I Iive in Boston.

Do you worry about some drunk barfing in your ride?

This nigger thinks he's on Reddit . Do you honestly give a shit that he's driving a cab in boston?

how much does lyft pay?

naa, i stay away from friday and saturday nights after 11pm and it's fine.

Why are you that much a douche that you call yourself a "lyft" driver and not a taxi driver like a normal person

Has or was the process of ensuring your car is fit or allowed for the job any difficult or troublesome? Does it put some pressure to probably keep your car teady nitty utterly cleany? (probably you do, ignore this one then)

tonight (Tuesday) i gave 12 rides over 4 and half hours and i made about $190 after gas and food costs its about $170 though. but its not bad for the time investment

Not OP, but pretty sure it is for branding purposes, as people dont want Taxis for the very reason of how awful they are.

Lyft is the name of a taxi service

yeah i spent about 4 hours cleaning the car, shampooing the carpets and floor mats and detailing the upholstery.

What kind of ride U got?

2014 chevy cruze. its dope but its so slow

The craziest ride I ever picked up were these two gay men. The entire ride , one was passed out and the other continously flirted with me (I told him thanks but I'm not gay) when we got to the destination, he pulled out $40 and told me if I kiss his penis one time really fast then he'll give it to me. It was kinda fucked up because after I did it, he only gave me $15 but it's cool , best tip of the night

wut.exe

OP here, wut.

>mfw

was it big?

Now you know how a prostitute feels. Aka your mom.

I wasn't paying attention. I kinds just closed my eyes and pecked it to get it over with. I'm not gay so I didn't want to get into it I just wanted to make a few extra bucks

ever have a rider suck your cock?

hot stories of hot rides here... reddit.com/r/NSFW_RideSharing/