Med fags pls help!!!!

Med fags pls help!!!!
Do I have rabies? So theirs this cat sleeping in my driveway and I pet it with a cut on my thumb. Since cats lick themselves can their be a chance of me catching rabies.

bump

Fuck rabbies, user. If it was a stray cat chances are they are carrying the plague. I'm not even fucking around. They eat mice, rats and other shit that carries the plague and the virus can live in their saliva for weeks.

So what are the symptoms for that?

Pain in abdomen and muscles, headache, and cough. If you have a fever, diarrhea, or swollen lymph nodes you're pretty much a gonner.

WHAT! But my cut is like a nick can i still get it?

Do you have any symptoms?

No but I only pet the cat 4 to 5 hours ago and I've been taking laxatives for constipation.

No but aids. You dumb shit.

Thanks i'm shaking still

Tomorrow if you experience headaches, pain in muscles, nausea, fever, or delirium it's probably best to go see a doctor. These symptoms are present in both rabies and the bubonic plague. Tell them you want a rabies shot which will hurt like a bitch and antibiotics.

I thought when rabies symptoms show it's always fatal?

Also the cat was very dehydrated and was starving. So I fed it and it seems to be doing better because just yesterday it couldn't walk in a straight path now it can.

It's like rolling the dice, user. You can always go to the emergency room.
If the cat wasn't showing aggression or excess salivation then you probably don't have rabies.

Not always I don't think. Chances are, like the other user said, you'll get a rabies shot and probably an antibiotic shot. When I got attacked by a rottweiler last year they also gave me a tetanus shot (no idea if they'll do that or not though.)

Was the cut fresh?

full on rabies no doubt about it

no it wasn't a cut either it was splinter from earlier today.

Your probably fine. Just watch out for those symptoms.

As long as it wasn't a fresh/full open wound you should be fine

After though I notice the splinter so i took it out and a little blood came out and when i went to walk my dogs i had to kinda push the cat from my door letting the wound touch the cat again so i kinda touch it twice.

I know i have dry skin

Wash it and keep it clean, and look out for the symptoms. If you're really that worried, just go and get checked out anyway. But if the cat wasn't really aggressive, or drooling/salivating a lot it should be fine.

It was drooling but it stopped I think and it might have been water on its fur.

Cat in question

Don't listen to anyone on here telling you to wait for symptoms. If you ever contracted rabies, once the symptoms begin it is too late. Play it safe and see a doctor

The fact you can get that close/feed it without it going batshit insane and trying to attack you probably means that it doesn't have rabies.

Yea it's at my door step and it's cold tonight so I gave it one of my dogs spare beds.

Don't let thread die need more advice from user bros

plz