Ex gf dump, probably not going to dump all, I have a lot and I am too lazy right now...

Ex gf dump, probably not going to dump all, I have a lot and I am too lazy right now, might make something to link up guys to later but for now here it is (pic relevant)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/user/enjoybrothersz
imgur.com/a/nPtj4
volafile.org/
volafile.org/r/c1ayyfy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Butthole would be a good start

show us a preview of her tits pls

Gotchu

u got vids tho?

what is her snapchat/instagram?

Some of these are screenshots from videos when I looked through them bc they particularly got me off, and a preview of them huh, lemme see what I can do

holy shit.. if u have vids saved put them in a dropbox or somethingg.. damnn

Op make a vola and dump and link please

Yes I do :)

I've only ever dumped on here once I hardly go on here tbh, I'll look into it right now one sec

Thank you. Today is the day op is a legend

fuck op shes hot how tight is that pussy

I have 13 bodies and I have to say sex with her was probably the best of my life

It's easy op just make a room and then put all the files there and that's it

Quite honestly I'm trying but all this shit is on my 2 phone's right now, struggle is real, I'm attempting to make a drop box as we speak

Just make an imagur

vids

you're such a legend op.

Any vids of her sucking dick? Now that I wanna see

wtf is that down there?

Sticking with that sounds easy

Cool. Thanks nigga

Good call

OK OP do it the way you know how. Have all the photos and videos in there even the ones you've already posted.
If you can hook you phone up to computer vola would make life easier but if you don't have access to a computer right now, do it the way youre doing

Op still but this is off of my computer, just made the imgur username is @enjoybrothersz nothing posted yet will now

Vola is easier then, don't need to make any accounts or anything just a room and then drag all files in

Gonna have to give the link, not the username

How goes it OP

alright my bad, and Imgur doesn't allow vids I do not think? it's not showing me any options for them atleast

Here is the link guys imgur.com/user/enjoybrothersz

Im using imgur app, going through his part 1 already. She's fucking hot.

Not sure. Thought you could...if you do post em somewhere Just don't make a mega... Fuckin mless or tumblr or something would always work. I dnt really use vola so idk the deal. Dropbox works too ...if you got the pics on the imgur tho I'd love to see

Upload that Bj Vid op.

Op can you just go onto cola click make a room and then drag and drop all the files selected as one in there. Much easier. The link won't work for me as I don't use the app

Eroshare for vids

I meant vola *

post 1 is gone wtf. didnt get a chance to see.. rip

Vola is as simple as clicking 3 buttons? One to make the room. 2 to select all.files and drag them to the room and drop. And that's actually only 2 click's

am I retarded or can you not look up surnames without the app? Cause I can't find his shit

Usernames*

I will see what tumblr has to offer I think i have one I' made some time ago give it 5 mins and I'll unplowed a bunch vid and some doggy, maybe some other stuff

That's why I'm telling op just to use vola

Here's part 2. Can I get link to part one? I say vola too. Navi thru imgur torture lol

imgur.com/a/nPtj4

I wanna see her suck some cock op how is she?

Okay sounds good. Op is a cool dude

Op we want what you were putting up before on vola

dude she threw up on my dik once and lowkey it was hot as fuck, she is the most fdirty girl she still kept going after a shower and can take it, but I'm gonna try to use vola, I just dont know how, is it an app or a website? -OP

Part 1 also please

more op fuckkk

Vola . Org go there click make a room and then drag and drop all files and that it . Then send us the url link

Thanks man.

She's a cutie and op has a nice cock. Kudos.

Thank you hope this works mobily

Bump for link

Sadly I am not from Denmark, is this the correct sotw if so I can translate it, but it doesn't feel right lol

i think thats the wrong site

use volafile.org/

Volafile. Org

Yeah I just found it and am uploading, link soon

You're a magnificent bastard

volafile.org/r/c1ayyfy4 I have more videos saved in messanger and texts which will be up soon

Awesome OP you da real MVP. Is everything being out on the vola, like videos and pictures?

>volafile.org/r/c1ayyfy4
one is up, 2 more loading

Sadly my internet is complete shit, 6 minutes for the next video but I am pretty sure it's one of the better ones,

current gf, thoughts?

Make sure all of the pictures that have been put on this thread and on the imgurs and everything goes up op

Phone says cant open file. Is it cause its an .mov? How can I watch it?

No but I can do that for you just give me a sec, this upload is definitely going to take some time lol sorry guys hang in there

VLC app

10/10 view

Standing by for op

i bid thee well

We are here user don't worry. All waiting haha

she from BC?

says 2 minutes left, pretty sure this video is my favorite of them, there aren't too many by I point it to the mirror and put up my hands hype as fuck for the camera haha

moar?

yeah?

OP WAS NOT A FAG TODAY

GOD BLESS YOU SIR

Sadly it is only one file I think it's fucking up -anteros

Thanks!!! Worked like a charm!

97% sure i know her

op your a legend thank you
im going to fap to this bitch when i get off work

not OP though

Pathetic loser. Kill yourself.

OP this is a truly great moment my friend.
You are a true Sup Forumsro

St. Louis area?

ah shit nah, extremely close though. was a tinder hookup

cape?

OP i am gonna pull my ding dong to your gf tonight

this thread perfectly summarizes american society--you guys have abandoned religion, and traditional family values--as a rsult you're seeing degeneracy (slut women, money driven culture, SJWs)

hahaha your gf cucked you

The second vid won't play on VLC can someone help

In the meantime, post the first one

shut up and jack off you fucking faggot

Oh, sorry, missed the link. BTW love you, OP

It worked for me on vlc. Maybe update? I just downloaded it lol

Nothing, just get a download fail http code 403 bs.

Upload the suck video