Remember when Roman Polanski gave booze and drugs to a 12 year old and then butt fucked her

>remember when Roman Polanski gave booze and drugs to a 12 year old and then butt fucked her

what other degenerates got away with it and are still making movies today?

Mel Gibson

But Mel is the one who gets blacklisted.

Isn't Bryan Singer pretty well-known for throwing lavish parties where lots of lithe underage boys are invited?

Polanski can't return to the USA because they still want to arrest him. I wouldn't call it getting away with it.

He's still filthy rich tho. Or is a poorfag now?

And he almost got extradited some years ago.

>"Do you think Woody Allen should get Chinese castrated so he stops jerking off his ex kids?"

>lives the dream
>degenerate

Hello fellow redditor!

He did got away tho. To a mansion in Paris, making movies and winning awards as opposed to being forced to give rimjobs to a cellmate

The Jewry never need to account for their sins.

Does producing kids shows count?

>losing his hair in the shape of a yamaha
These Jews can do anything

trust a pole
get dick in your a-hole

>jews
>pedophiles
Pick both, goy

Hey, she was 13. Big difference.

>>jews
his mother was roman catholic so he's not a kike

Here is the all-time high scorer.

Stealing a glass eye from a corpse he probably fucked and making it into a ring is pretty badass

>fucking scumbag.jpg
If you're so jealous just become a muslim.
They get away scot free with paedophilia in Britbongistan

Victor Salva
>In 1988, Salva was convicted of sexual misconduct with one of Clownhouse's underage stars – a 12-year-old boy – including videotaping one of the encounters

>went to jail for a couple years
>still making movies afterwards

what do you suggest he should do instead for a living? fucker did his time, he has every right to go on with his life.

what, did he diddle her or something?

>yamaha
my sides

He diddled them all.

Anyone have the picture that insinuates he is Jamie Lynn Spears' baby daddy

pls explain the joke

There isn't a single Polish person who'd consider him a Pole, simply because he's Jewish. Polish Jews aren't considered Poles in Poland. Just so you know.

Yeah, maybe doing something else. I sure hope he isn't allowed anywhere near kids.

pay for the polish death camps goy

seconding that. Jews don't count

Yarmulke is the Jewish hat, Yamaha is a Japanese company.

Someone in the industry lurking?

Name names

now i don't even feel bad about not getting the joke
it was bad

Poland welcomed Jews when everyone else hated them. Jews owe Poland a whole lot but never said thank you.

Do you think he wants another chance, /tv

Another chance to rape little girls.

Don't forget Francis Ford Coppola lived with him while the molested kids then gave him money when he got out

That scheming scummy midget. All for some money...

>underage
they're just 18-19yo twinks, 17yo at worst

>Yamaha

little boys*

>In the documents, Andrews claims Michael hit the bottle hard during a film festival in July of 2009 -- and after he woke up in a puddle of his own urine, he became violent and "threw me over a chair breaking my nose."

>Andrews also says Michael allegedly dragged her alongside their car one night after they had an argument about one of her ex-boyfriends ... causing her to twist her left ankle, blow out her left knee cap and burst an ovarian cyst.

>Andrews says she fears for her life and wants to keep Michael 100 yards away from herself and her two children -- and wants over $20,000 to help her pay her medical bills from the injuries he allegedly caused.

oy vey goyim, she asked for it!

How come Ric Flair still hasn't got jailed?

You mean even after Armia Krajowa killed trainloads of jews?

Yeah, he's the fuckin man.

The girl who was raped wants to clear his name too. Heh

I always knew I'd like this dude...