Hi. It is my mom my moms first time seeing me naked. She didn't expect to put it's because my dad wasn't in her life...

Hi. It is my mom my moms first time seeing me naked. She didn't expect to put it's because my dad wasn't in her life . I need advice Sup Forums.

>inb4 fake

learn to English faggot

Sorry I should be more clear. My mom never saw me naked before but now has seen me naked for the first time

So you gonna rail her?

Who is pic of?

is it your mom in the OP?

How could she not have seen you naked when you were a kid?

and?????

I said it's because my dad was not in her life

Circumstances of seeing you naked?

are you retarded?

My dad was not in my moms life. This is not fake . I tried saying that my mom has never seen me naked but then she saw me naked brvsudr my dad is not in her life so I don't know what to do

who is in the pics?

It is my friend from Venezuelan who i had sex with during the time that my dad was not in my moms life . This is not fake because my mom seen me naked for the first time

fucking newfags.
timestamp and tits OP is a faggot

post pics of ur mom

I am not girl in picture and never said I was. This is not fake because my dad was never in my moms life

Lol is this new? This will be some nice copypasta.

You are literally retarded, kill yourself.

I'm just looking for advice because my mom seen me naked for the first time. The picture isn't me it's a girl I had sex with from Venezuela that is my friend

This whole thread just made my brain cells commit suicide.

Youre not a girl. Your mom saw you naked. This isn't fake. And Manchester was bombed because your dad wasnt in your moms life. We get it.

But was your dad in your mom's life?